Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Awaken to a strange World [Moved]

Started by Anonymous, January 09, 2005, 05:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

B.roken
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 (Ack! Soooo sorry!!)

Suddenly, it seemed as though Bob's brain had kicked back in. His grin widened a bit, and he shifted towards Ly. "Ly can go sleep. Bob will find weapons for her, ok?"
He nodded, not really waiting for an answer. He stood to his full, incredible height, the belts that were his entire wardrobe clinking together.

Opening his massive wings, Bob crouched for a moment before launching into the dark night sky. Within moments he was out of sight, but not out of mind.
If Bob said he'd do something, he would. And so, he was determined to get 'weapons' for Ly.
Hmm, if only he knew what 'weapons' were...

Re: Awaken to a Strange world....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 +His words came in one ear and went out the other. She was lost in thought. As he stood, it hit her what he had just said. Lygea was just about to protest to him doing this without help, but of course he had already flown into the air. So she sat, her mouth hung open with lost words. Sleep deprivation was a dastardly thing. She felt as if she was using Bob, despite how wrong that idea was, but she had no way of knowing even where he was now if she wished to help him. With a shrug and a sigh, she laid down right where she sat and was soon lost into endless dreams...+

B.roken
 Day was rising over Sirena Island before Bob returned. And, despite originally having no idea what 'weapons' were, he had come back surprsingly laden with them.

Landing almost silently, the clink of his heavy belts giving him away, Bob moved towards Ly's sleeping form. For a long few moments he simply stared at her, face blank. It was usually impossible to tell what Bob was thinking, for he himself hardly knew it half the time.
However, he eventually grinned that characteristic, creepy-toothed grin of his and set the large armful of weapons down.
Swords, daggers, arrows, bows, staffs, clubs, and other tools of destruction all lay out upon the sand.

Unwilling to wake Ly up, Bob simply crouched by his find and waited for her to do so on her own. Large wings twisted endlessly on his back, never comfortable and always in unrest.

Re: B.roken
 Lygea rolled over. The blazing sun shone in her face. She really did want to sleep longer. She unfolded a large golden wing and shaded her face. Icy teal eyes opened. There was no winning this war and she hated that. The idea of war made her think of that man. She pushed herself up quickly, noting Bob sat near. Lygea became very dizzy. Her eyes swept over the weapons and everything that happened the day before came sweeping into mind.

She squinted her eyes and held her painful head. After a few minutes in this position the pain subsided. She looked to Bob and smiled. Orbs went once more over the assortment of weapons. She was quite impressed. Despite her rude awakening, she was in a very good mood. She hadn't lost her memories! Something creeped on the edges and began to damper her mood. The fact she didn't truly know how to use these properly, but she wasn't about to tell Bob that!

'You really need to start thinkin' things through more of'en.' rang Xeryn's voice in her head. She glared at the flying fox. He had woken up when Bob landed, but stayed where he was. Lygea stood up and smiled at Bob again. She began to look through the weaponry. "Where did you get this?!"

B.roken
 Bob grinned even more brightly and waved with one huge hand as Ly finally woke, that apparently being his greeting for the day.
"Good morning!"
Yes, very cheerful indeed. A complete contrast to how Ly was currently feeling, though Bob couldn't really tell.
"Ly is ok, yes?"
Perhaps he could pick up on feelings better than one would expect.

Bob leaned forward a bit as Ly got herself togother, his innocent facade now one of worry. However, her smile put him at ease, and an answering one quickly blossomed onto his face.
"Bob got them from villages." He answered happily. Poking at the strange apparel with one clawed finger, it was obvious he knew even less about using them than Ly did.
But then...Bob had never had use for weapons...
He was one.
"Is this good?" One thing about Bob, he was eager to please.

+Lygea smiled once more as he spoke. She stood up. Her skirt of her own feathers gracing her hips. She streatched. It wouldn't hurt to try to use them. Her eyes went to Bob, then Xeryn and finally the weapons. Lygea picked up a sword and 'played' with it. It sung as it cut the air. She did a few motions which came natually. Maybe she knew a thing or two... She gave a thoughtful expression as orange eyes looked to the sun's reflection on the sea. They only had five hours to practice and prepare, for he could come again. She had this strange feeling he would only come at night. Soft purple eyes looked to Bob. "We need to get to work, I think..." She smiled then her eyes followed the sword as she looked upon it.+

B.roken
 Bob stood as well, though his height easily dominated hers. His own strange skirt shifted, though his was made purely of belts. Odd attire.
He watched with great interest as she practiced, very entranced with the display. Innocent two toned gaze watched every movement, almost as if he were....learning it just from witnessing it.

The strange creature tilted his head to the side as Ly spoke to him. "Work on what?" He asked, obviously unaware of what was going on. It was likely the strange man had already pass out of memory for Bob.

+She smiled and looked at him. "Work, well practice using the weapons to be ready for his return, for surely he will and I'm not willing to go through such an ordeal again." Lygea looked at the sand and sighed. Would they ever excape? It seemed hopeless. Her thoughts traveled over the events of that night. She nearly laughed. They would and could surely with the knowledge of him now and all. She looked at the sword once more, picked up another and handed it handle first to Bob. "Wanna give it a try?" Xeryn watched from his perch, very amused by this all.+

B.roken
 "Ooooohhh..." Bob nodded enthusiastically as Ly explained it all to him further. Well, one could only assume he actually understood what she said. It was more her smile that seemed to cheer him up, and it earned a large one back.

Bob blinked at the sword as it was handed to him, finding the handle did not fit in the palm of his rather large hand. Not to mention his claws could easily be just as sharp as any sword if need be...
"Bob does not think this sharp thingy will work for Bob. Bob can use his claws, yes?"

~Lygea gave a large smile, filled with laughter, though no part of it mocking. Her eyes became a lighter baby blue as she looked upon him. "If you think they would work better." She flipped the sword and shoved it in the dirt. She grabbed the sword in her hand tighter. Ly had a good feeling about being able to protect herself. Her face became more serious.

She soon began fighting the air as if there was another person who she kept killing. Xeryn began to laugh. "Would you like a target?" He flew towards her continueing antics, staying exactly 5 inches from the blade at all times.~

[occ: This is my last post in the other topic.
+She looked back at him. "Well you weren't exactly invited." she put bluntly, once more becoming an aricorn. She waited a moment for him to mount the other aricorn before she continued with her plan. Large wings opened and lifted her equine body into the air. In this form, the male aricorn felt more relaxed, she knew. She flew far out over the sea. It was a long flight but she did not tire easily. After considerable ammount of time, Sirena Island was able to be seen. She landed on the beach many feet away from two figures, one she knew to be Lygea. The sun would set in less than two hours, by the looks of it. She laughed internally for the thougtht of the Sirens and her follower.+]

~Lygea stopped her antics and stared at the two aricorns and the one rider. As she watched, the first one changed into a person! Her skin had a purple tint, her hair was a messy, and she had wings. There weren't like the wings she had nor were they like Bob's. They were faerie-like. Her yellow eyes curiously watched them. The girl came closer and spoke.

"Lygea? I'm Drazlynn. I was sent by a friend of your parents to help you. You see, there's a man after you for a bounty and he will-" Lygea held up a hand. "You don't need to prompt me. I already know about him. He came and when he returns, we plan to kill him." The Drazlynn person seemed to be very angered by this.~

So Sorry
 (ooc, hey sorry i didn't post earlier i got grounded from the comp cause i spilt water on the keyboard and we had to buy a new one. Am I still aloud to post here or are you guys like into a whole other story line. Well got to go, hope i can still join in)

Re: So Sorry
 [ooc: Yeah, yeah, yeah! Why does the word 'yeah' look so strange? (clears throught) oh uhm, anyway, It's the same basic plot. It sucks you had to buy a new keyboard ]

B.roken
 (*Sooo lost on the second part of that post* well, the more the merrier ^_^)

Bob grinned further as he was given permission to use his claws...and whatever other devices he might have. Which were quite a few, though his general persona wouldn’t hint to the killer he could be.
And then the strangers arrived. Bob was always looking forward to meeting new people, and immediately waved with one extremely large, clawed hand. “Hello!� He called, watching the lady coming toward them. Once she was close enough, Bob waved to her again. “Hello!�
His usual, happy grin was in place, showing off all his sharp teeth. He obviously did not grasp what they were talking about, or he most likely would have commented on it.
So instead, he stayed quiet and just listened to their voices, unsure of what the words meant but liking the sound of it all none the less.

(Wow, I did the same thing to my last keyboard! Dumped a glass of water all over the poor thing... ^_^;; )

Aven followed wordlessly after her, he couldn't quite make converstation while they were traveling like this. He sighed heavily as he remembered the song of the sirens and how annoying that was. |Oh well, I am sure they won't be to bothering this time around.| he thought cheerfully as he urged his aricorn to keep pace with his new friend.

When he arrived he looked the two over for a moment before smiling at them and listend to his partner talk, he hadn't knew too much of the story either. He sorta evesdropped (is that how you would spell itt??) on the whole conversation and didn't dare ask her about it for fear of getting yelled at.

(we are so mean to our keyboards lol, my spell check itsn't working. -_- which really is not good because I am a bad speller so sorry for all my mistakes)

[ooc: lol my sister spilled soda on it a few weeks ago and now the buttons are sticking. Ok, basically Lygea's parents told this old man(a friend) that they needed help for their daughter. The man sent for Drazlynn who's an old friend of his. She had been at a bar with Aven and left. He followed and eavesdropped on their conversation. He decided to come with. Drazlynn can change into things. She was an aricorn, she got one for Aven to ride on. They came there to warn and help Lygea. Well that's basically what's going on. Oh and when my character comes back, he will show himself as possessed and Lygea will want to help him. So anyway, that's what's going on ]

Is everyone still here? If yes then we can continue this plot or just dis regaurd the last few and continue with other stuff.

Anonymous

Well, mah Bob is still here. ^_^

Anonymous

'Ello again. I'll post soon, first I want to give time for The other character who I can't remember (nor find) the name of *grumbles*