Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Palace Of Chance (Open)

Started by Tacocat86, September 09, 2016, 10:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tacocat86

Vahlok's Left hand became wreathed in a dark, blackish purplish flame and he slammed his palm into Janne's torso. He then looked at the crack in his palm,"You know... This is going to take a while to repair.He gestured to the warhammer, I'm trying very hard not to kill you, if I was, I would use Gunaariik, my hammer." He then looked at the ceiling which depicted a majestic war scene. "Tell me, Have you even struck down a dragon in your lifetime?"

Gawfy

Janne now an indented in one off the walls oped his visor to spit up a tooth and some blood. Cant say i have Janne was now staring at the ceiling as well  Id wager all of my ribs are broken and im bleeding into my lungs He thought he would listen to what the giant's story while his armor  healed him

Tacocat86

He pried Janne gingerly from the wall and set him down on the floor by the fire. "The dragons came from out of nowhere, They scorched nearby cities and destroyed my home, I slew dozens and my comrades slew hundreds, yet there were still too many. Eventually they had to flee and i was left behind to guard their escape, and protect the castle, yet out of anger I managed to kill the second in command of the dragon army, It was a hulking beast, but it was brought down in a single move. Unfortunately that one move nearly killed me. I was unable to help as the dragons killed everyone inside the castle except the nobles, who had already left."

Gawfy

Janne laid on the ground still healing Do you Have any Idea what could have happened to your fellow guardsmen ? Where could they flee from dragons Janne wondered

Tacocat86

"I have no clue as to where they went, or how they managed to flee, but I am very thankful that the majority survived." He looked at the man laying on the ground and noted how his armor had taken the entire assault and had remained unblemished.  "Say, what is the nature of your armor?"

Gawfy

Cursed, its cured armor Janne said has he felt his ribs re arranging themselves It makes pain more intense, but has a nice healing factor and my sword scales with my pain Janne sat up but fell back down as his chest wasn't done healing Good for fighting but horrible for everyday living Janne admitted

Tacocat86

"What is the origin of this armor?" He asked questioningly, as he himself wore enchanted armor, and was curious as to how he had acquired it.

Gawfy

Dunno, i just found it near a bunch of junk in the basement of the church i grew up in. Janne said A demon had felled the town guard and i had to don the armor to fight it Janne remembered And its been hell ever since

Tacocat86

"A demon?" After the demon had been mentioned his attention had been piqued. Demons were far and few between in Vahlok's time. They were not very feared,  as they hadn't amassed much power.

Gawfy

Yeah a nasty one at that Janne said as sat up on one knee It would have killed me if i didn't find this armor, or hell i guess it found me he admitted as he scrounged around for water to wash the taste of blood out of his mouth  There are a lot of nasty ones, some even killing whole kingdoms, some even ruling kingdoms Janne said in a deafeated tone

Tacocat86

Vahlok laughed, a deep metallic sound. "Demons ruling kingdoms, ridiculous. Why do the humans not crush them out of existence?" To him the idea itself was just absurd. Demons were things to observe, or to hunt. They were not feared in his time. They were widely hunted and eradicated.

Gawfy

People have been too passive with this coming age Janne admitted They would rather Let a demon rule them or hire someone else to take care of it rather than take up arms themselves Janne stood up now and started walking around The churches stopped hunting them as well He said

Tacocat86

He sat there wondering what the world had come to, and just how alienated he had become from the world."At least there are still knights fighting for justice, right?" Vahlok's hopes were dwindling by the minute. The way he figured the world would be corrupt and a horrid place.

Gawfy

There are some in connolith, but they are too busy killing each other in a civil war to focus on other matters Janne said as he sheathed his sword. From most peoples eyes there is nothing to gain by fighting them. Honor and justice are foreign these days He said as he sat back down

Tacocat86

He nodded solemnly, "It wounds me so that justice is not practiced in the world anymore. What is your mission currently Janne?" He said, curiously, "Are you a practitioner of justice? He picked up his warhammer and rested it on his shoulder. "If not, I understand. Justice is a heavy burden to bear, in any situation." He sat down and glanced at Janne, waiting for a response from the armored man.

Gawfy

I try to help people in need Janne said I Fight for what is right ,but i have had to do some nasty things in the name of justice Janne said sorrowfully  I dont have a mission, i travel to where i am needed Janne said to the goliath

Tacocat86

Vahlok looked down to the man who stood before him and said, "I shall leave to search for people in need, I think the world could always use more men to uphold justice, especially if things are as bad as you say they are."He said determined. He began to walk towards the main door as the sunlight poured in, shining off the gloriously decorated throne room. He looked back to the man, Will you come with me, to uphold justice?"

Gawfy

Janne laughed  as he picked up his belongings I would be honored He said has he ran up beside the goiliath as they walked out of the castle together

Tacocat86

As they were walking out of the castle Vahlok asked, "Uhh do you know if there are any towns around here?" He then laughed, a deep metallic sound, and began to say,"I suppose the geography has changed, I have no idea what awaits in this new world. But it excites me to be active again."

Gawfy

Janne couldn't help but to Laugh. He then patted the giant on the leg, Yeah there is a township not too far to the north. We can cut through the woods if you want to arrive faster. Though Janne wondered how they would react to his new ally attempting to enter a town. He shook his head we will cross that bridge when we get there.He thought. Those woods are the reason i I slept in the castle you where in. There are packs of shifters in those woods. He said to Vahl

Tags: