Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

2 quick questions

Started by Burritobomb, September 17, 2016, 08:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burritobomb

Hey there, new guy with just a few quick questions:

1. Does the currency change from place to place, like is it different in Serendipity rather than in Connloath? If so, is there a thread or something with all that stuff written? And if not, is it just like gold pieces or something?

2. Is there a part of the forum where you can just put up little short stories that may or may not involve your character? I don't know how to describe it, just like somewhere to share a story that you've written that doesn't really have to pertain to anything. It could be somewhere to write like a story about your character or something. I dunno. I guess if there isn't anything like this, it's more of a suggestion then a question.

Klezmer Gryphon

Quote from: Burritobomb on September 17, 2016, 08:52:55 PM

1. Does the currency change from place to place, like is it different in Serendipity rather than in Connloath? If so, is there a thread or something with all that stuff written? And if not, is it just like gold pieces or something?

2. Is there a part of the forum where you can just put up little short stories that may or may not involve your character? I don't know how to describe it, just like somewhere to share a story that you've written that doesn't really have to pertain to anything. It could be somewhere to write like a story about your character or something. I dunno. I guess if there isn't anything like this, it's more of a suggestion then a question.

1. Yes, currency is different depending on the country. I think there is at least one article on currency on the wiki, but it only has information on Serenian currency if I recall correctly. Most of the time it's easier to just call it gold coinage. :)

2. There is a dedicated Writing board here for any sort of non-RP writing you might want to share with others. Have fun! :D

Codex

Quote from: Klezmer Gryphon on September 26, 2016, 09:20:44 AM
Quote from: Burritobomb on September 17, 2016, 08:52:55 PM

1. Yes, currency is different depending on the country. I think there is at least one article on currency on the wiki, but it only has information on Serenian currency if I recall correctly. Most of the time it's easier to just call it gold coinage. :)

2. There is a dedicated Writing board here for any sort of non-RP writing you might want to share with others. Have fun! :D

@Legit Violet Approves This Message.

Tags: