Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Unnatural forces (zenaku) (open by request)

Started by Gawfy, September 19, 2016, 08:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawfy

Gawfy shrugged Dunno, Ive heard that you can kill the vampire that turned them and that would change them back.Gawfy stood up walking around the corner. But That sounds too fairy tail-ish to be true. He said as they came into an open Room. It was Octagonal in shape. With pillars Going to the top where the vertices where. The Top of the room was very high up. and the center was made of glass. There they could see the stars that where out. There where two chairs at the opposite end of the room surrounded by gold. Gawfy gripped His sword with both hands when he felt a chilling breeze behind him.

Zenaku

"stranger things can be true. its a hope for a cure at least and a good way to prove it."

Zen Followed, still covered up, fishing out a sling bullet as they entered this octagonal room. Zen cautiously moved closer to the chairs. it seemed to be like a throne room, though no one was present. Zen was ready for a fight, bracing themselves for a surprise attack.

Gawfy

Gawfy turned and let out a grunt as he swung the blade with force. The sword made contact steel. The Vampire behind them let out a squeal as she blocked with her rapier. The Force of the attack cut through her sword a Clang rang out. Sending her flying into a wall. When she hit the wall it knocked up Decades of dust. She had Also brought some ghouls with her. These seemed better trained as they aimed for the weaker parts of Gawfy's armor. He Then vaulted off of his sword entire body in the air. . Their Weapons hitting his sword now in the ground instead of him. He landed behind them Nine he counted when he was in the air. Now landed he Swung the sword once 180 Degrees in front of him. Completely tearing three apart He took another step A second swing tearing the next Three into pieces. Two others turned and lunged at him. For a single instant they where lined up. And that's all it took as Gawfy brought his sword from over his head down on them. Smashing their armor. And destroying their bones. The one that was left lunged at Zen.

Zenaku

Zen turned to the sound of metal clanging, seeing a fight break out, smiling as this all played out. It looked like gawfy was able to handle this on his own. What ever Zen could do would just disrupt his fighting flow, which is why Zen was manically gleeful when one ghoul tried to attack him.

Rule change; Acceleration is instantaneous and an object will increase in speed as it is air born.

This was the rule Zen added to the sling bullet and he chucked it at the Ghoul. To any and all on lookers, the ball seemed to disappear as the ghouls entire face was instantly covered in sun bright, molten metal, followed by a loud sonic boom. Zen quickly stepped out of the way as the ghoul collapsed on the ground from such a gruesome attack, clutching his ears from the noise.

what had happen was because the ball would gain speed as it was in the air, it would normally build up speed the longer it was in the air, but since the rule of Acceleration was instant, it reach an ungodly speed in literally the instant it was let go. Due to friction front he air, it also instantly heated up, melted, and would have became a gas if the ghoul was father away (Though half of the ball was a gas by the time it hit the ghoul).

Gawfy

Gawfy Heard more footsteps Coming from The hall they where just in. At the same time He heard The woman groaning. She was turning into a vampire lord. Zen! Take care of the party Guests coming from the Hall. Gawfy said as he hoisted his sword to face the vampire lord. Gawfy Threw down a a satchel. Fell free to use those. Zen opened the The satchel. It was full of the explosives Gawfy used when they where in the port. Gawfy took the sword into both hands and waited for the Dust to settle as Zen Skipped away.

Zenaku

Zen looked at the explosives and chuckled, taking a few and 'enchanted' the explosives with two spells. one, potential energy triples when turning into kinetic energy and flipping the type of explosion (Exothermic to Endothermic). Zen ran to the hall and took a handful of the bombs and lit them before throwing them down the hall. a Blast was heard, sounded as if Zen detonated the entire bag and then some, as the hall way became in cased in solid Ice as the heat of the entire hall was sapped away from the area, filling the throne room with a cold fog. Seems as though the ice is growing due to a Paradox that might have been created.

"Good news, Hallway is no longer a problem, Bad news is I do not think the explosives are done stealing all the heat, so this place may begin to freeze over."

Zen stated, Grabbing another bomb, converting it into a Wild bomb by getting rid of all causality from its chemical reaction (The explosion).

Gawfy

Gawfy was wondering about how the Lord might feel about his new ice room but this was no time for talk. As the Vampire lord stepped out of the Dust. She was giggling to her self with her new form intact She was Slightly taller now with more muscle tone. Looking almost like a werewolf. A Quick Jump later at she was At Gawfy Shit He muttered as he held up his blade to block the Fist coming at him. As it made contact it was clear she was much more strong. Gawfy Was sent flying into the chairs Breaking both of them. The Beast Turned and Looked at Zen. Staring at Zen She stood their inching ever so closer to him. Gawfy Had gotten up And moved faster then he ever did. She turned around To throw a punch at Him Gawfy Met It with is Own Punch. Only Centimeters away from each other Zen Heard a Familiar Ka Thunk and a click As his Miniature canon went off. Tearing Her Hand to Bits. She screamed and Held her Now bloody and broken Hand. With a Deep Yell Gawfy Took His sword to his waist with both hands and rammed it into her chest. It got half way though Before she tried to Stop it. Gawfy And The Vampire Mistress Where in A Tug of war with his sword. If zen wanted to do Somthing now would be the time.

Zenaku

"Gaw, Heads up!"

Zen threw the Lit Wild bomb at the Mistress, quickly pulling their hood all the way down and using his Ultimate Defense spell to withstand anything that this Bomb may cause. as the fuse burned down and detonated, there was no explosion,in fact it seemed to collapse within itself as a green mist was being drawn from Zen and Gawfy, creating a growing ball of green mist. this draining effect was taking both of their stamina, strength, and energy but to what end. 3 seconds would have gone by, though the exhaustion of hours would effect the two as the green mist exploded and filled the entire room, restoring some energy and vitality to Zen and Gawfy, but its true intentions were seen. it was a Life bomb as the Vampire mistress would be given a precious gift, Life. No longer a powerful Undead Vampire, but what she was before the embrace, minus a hand, but the bomb seemed to have slowed the now bleeding stump.

Gawfy

Gawfy pulled his sword from her self and watched as the wound closed up. She now looked like any ordinary woman. She Held her Stump as she looked at Gawfy now standing over her with his sword still in his right hand. Just how many people has she killed sustaining her own life? He thought to himself. Or Worse, Turing them into those lifeless Pawns Only to Die for their lords. His Armor Glistened with red While Bathing in the moonlight contemplating what to do.

Zenaku

Zen stood there, completely frozen, seeming to wait for something to happen, when in actuality, their robes and clothing were incapable of moving. Zen was there, thinking, contemplating on what has happened, thinking for a moment before breaking the silence that seem to settle around them.

"Your under arrest?  Or better yet, you surrender? I mean you are alive again, somehow, and he has a sword. that false sense of immortality is gone. If you want, we can explain ourselves and you may have  second true chance at life now."

Gawfy

Gawfy jumped at Zens words. As much as he wanted to Butcher This Monster turned Human He knew it wasn't right. He also Didn't want to Let Zen See it. Its easy To Carve up a Beast or Some person trying to kill you, Its another thing To kill some one Holding their Hands Up Crying, begging you to stop. Take This and never come back He said to the woman As he tossed a teleportation crystal into her Lap.  He reloaded His Gauntlet and Started for the exit. We still got work to do Gawfy said to zen. As he walked past him.

Zenaku

Zen focused to end his Defensive spell, turning around to see the ice bomb's effect expanded past the hallway now, trying to branch out into the throne room, luckily it was just tendrils of frost crawling up the  walls.

"Forgot about the hallway problem? we need to find another way out, unless you want to deal with the thing causing Ice to continuously grow. Hopefully it stops."

Zen Stated, stretching a bit as they were a stiff as a statue moments ago.

Gawfy

Oh right, the hallway. Gawfy had forgotten all about that. Well cant you undo what you did? He asked bluntly. I mean we either have to trek through that hallway or find another way.He said as he looked up at the Glass ceiling

Zenaku

"Ha, funny. I am a Chaosmancer, invoker of non reality. I can not reverse this. Be lucky if I can recreate that reliably. But Miss, you must have been here for a while, anyway out of here cause a really do not feel safe with Plan B and destroying gravity."

Zen stated, chuckling as they looked up to the ceiling, hoping there is a secret path in the throne room as destroying gravity in such a large scale may fail.

Gawfy

Gawfy sighed as he bent down to the woman. Just has luck would have it she would Fumble back and dink the crystal she was holding. Sending her to gods know where. Leaving The two alone and information -less.

Zenaku

"Well That was something she could have mentioned. So how shall we try getting out? I can try and make us float out the ceiling, or I can melt the walls. . . more or less. Or We can teleport, though there is a fifty percent chance it is a random location."

Zen admitted, listing the options they had from Zen's skills, seeming to count all the ways out of here.

Gawfy

Well i dont care how we leave. So im just gonna leave this up to you. Gawfy said as he Patted Zen on the shoulder. It can be as crazy as you want. Just as long as we get out of here. And doesn't tear me up too bad. Teleporting always made Gawfy feel sick. He stood back and let zen work his magic.

Zenaku

Zen smiled and went over to hug Gawfy as if he had just given Zen a Gift.

"That is the best thing you have ever told me. we are going to walk around the wall of the building, using a little known Fourth Dimension. if you value your sanity, I suggest covering your eyes."

With that warning Zen Grabbed one of Gawfy's hands and snapped his fingers as the sound of the snapping seemed to halt, not like it was suddenly silenced, but as if its advancement in time seemed suspended. If Gawfy valued his sanity, Zen would lead them for about a minute before the Snapping noise continued were it left off as they appeared somewhere outside the building, with said structure behind them, covered in frost, as if some time has passed since the start of the dimensional side step. Zen was Laughing a bit insanely, even for Zen as his eyes seemed to be glazed over with 'mad scientist' inspiration.

"Haha, aw man, I have never seen that dimension in person before, just pictures and drawings."

(If Gawfy did not value his sanity, the visual experience would be of something indescribable, enlightening, and terrifying)

Gawfy

Gotcha Gawfy covered his eyes and Heard a snap of fingers as zen led him. He Then continued to hear the snapping for what seemed like an eternity and then it stopped and all Gawfy could hear now was Zen laughing. he Felt a little sick but they where back in the hallway. Gawfy's armor now covered in frost. Im not going to ask the hows and whys but thanks for getting us outta there Gawfy said as he walked down The hall. Unknown to them they where being watched

Zenaku

"eil a si ytilaer; Who are you? OH Right."

Zen rubbed their eyes, the maddening glaze not leaving as they continued to walk with Gawfy.

"So we beat the baddie, and I think we explored most of this place, why are we still here? you have suspicions we are not done here, yet. I know, I can collapse the space down to a 2 dimensional plane and just observe  the layout."

they stated, chuckling, unsure if that was serious or not.