Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Unsent Prayer and Unexcepted Reunion [open]

Started by Vyres, October 01, 2016, 02:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vyres

The wind gently blew through the ruins of an ancient city, a place forgotten by people and time itself. But for the fallen angel Vyres Nythauk, it was almost like his goddess's palace. Ignoring the downpour he thought of his time at the palace. And concluded that the dark, old, and mysterious the city would be a close second for a temporary hideout. All the remnant Chaos magic drifting through the air filtered into his immortal soul. "Good thing I'm not a mage, it would suck to get cursed." he said, landing on a roof. Flaring his jet black wings out before they dematerialized he looked around and heard the ghostly hum of its past. Wandering down to street level he summoned his cloak. Draping it over himself Vyres moved forward, silently and swiftly. 'Wonder if Amira came out here?' he mused, thinking of the fallen archangel that left before he did. Then shook his head at the thought, recalling why she sent to the mortal world in the first place.

Reaching an old Symyria temple near the center, Vyres pushed through rickety doors and paused. The only sound, excluding his breathing, that could be heard was that of the old wind. Telling the secrets of this place to nothing but the ancient ruins, ruins that already knew all it's secrets and were the silent witness of a lost time. Taking a knee in front of a statue, he bowed his head in reflexive habit and closed his dark eyes. Letting his magical aura glow in all it's glory he drew whatever peace he had deep into himself to bolster his emotional walls. "How broken am I to feel like something is missing?" he inquired aloud.

Gawfy

Maybe not broken. More like home sick. Gawfy said. He had been sitting down near his makeshift tent. His armor blended in with the darkness around him. Do me a favor and help me find some Broken twigs or some wood. Gawfy said as he stood up from his makeshift campsite.

Vyres

"If I was homesick I would've left by now. This feeling started before the goddess allowed me to leave her realm." he replied. Standing, he pulled his aura back under control. Once he wasn't playing walking torch, Vyres turned to face the man. 'Didn't sense him there. Must be higher on the totem pole than me.' he thought. Removing the hood he recalled a stack of dead wood he spotted on the way in. Focusing on the image, he drew his magic inward before quickly fading and rematerailizing with the deadwood stack at his feet. "Will this do sir?"

Gawfy

Uhh sure. Gawfy said as he Put it in the pile. He then took some black powder and one small explosion later they had fire. Also Ive never met you before so no need to call me sir. Gawfy said as he took off his Wolf Helm. He then sliced up the potato he and and the rabbit and threw them into a pot and started cooking. Whats another person doing around these parts? He asked

Vyres

"Ok. Name's Vyres." he said. Closing the distance, he pulled an upturned pew to him. Sitting on it Vyres took a pooch from his belt and opened it. "Searching, answering summons to met out vengeance or eat a sin." Vyres added with a inward sigh. 'When was the last time I spent any time in a person's company?' he wondered. Taking a piece of dried jerky out he plopped it in his mouth. Chewing, Vyres momentarily formed a ball of black lightning before allowing it to dissipate. "And you are?"

Gawfy

Name is Gawfy He said. Im a mercenary of sorts. He stirred the potatoes and took a bottle from one of his bags. he then poured rum into the pan. Im Here because my last employer gave me a treasure map of sorts in lieu of Actual payment. Gawfy said bluntly.

Tags: