Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Wanderings (open)

Started by Autumn, October 15, 2016, 05:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn

ooc: sorry had internet issues)

Autumn was pretty sure there was likely something that lived in forest might have taken offense to undead creatures running around it and nodded. "Maybe, not in this weather. A lot of them sleep in cold weather unless its a winter spirit... and they don't tend to like humans much."

Which was true enough. Some elementals and winter creatures were not big fans of humanity. Which reminded her she should get him home. "Can you walk? I think it's time to go."

Gawfy

Gawfy stood back up. Good to go. He said as he followed Autumn out of the forest.
Gawfy had no idea where she was taking him

Autumn

Little did he know Autumn wasn't really sure where she was taking him either. She was thinking fast as they moved away from the forest. She was fairly sure they weren't being followed, but even if she thought they were not, it was not something she could rule out. After all, there was always ways to go unnoticed if you wanted to do so.

She ended up heading towards home, maybe with out thinking. It was a fairly normal looking home as far as homes in the city went. Not wealthy but it was not a hovel either. She opened the door and tried to more or less shove him through the door, with a backward look over her shoulder.

"I assume you know what those things are?" She asked after a moment.

Gawfy

Yes i do know Gawfy said as she led him into a house.  Gawfy took a seat on the floor and Pulled out a Small pouch and started rubbing the powder on his face and neck. Soon his Wounds started to look better. Gawfy couldnt feel anymore near by so he relaxed. Is this your house? he asked

Autumn

"Well, then why are they wondering in the wilderness?" She folded her arms and waited for an answer. She wasn't exactly being harsh but if there was something like that around, she should know about it.

"My house? Yes. I'm pretty sure no one noticed us coming here. The weather was bad but some one walking to a home they come and go from all of the time is not likely to draw that much attention."

She hoped that was the case, it had been dark enough to give them some sort of at least.

Gawfy

They are not wondering. they where looking for things to kill and eat.Gawfy said as he sat up
Thankfully i was in the area and took care of it before it caused any damage. Well except all of those trees i cut down  He said as he remembered the shape he left that stretch of forest in

Autumn

Autumn thought about that for a moment, she could guess that cutting down the trees were likely to offend anything that was living in the forest about as much as some sort of undead creatures wondering around in them."Well, if you are wondering around the forest cutting down trees that's likely why nothing was coming to your aide."She pointed out mildly.

She stood up and looked over her shoulder as she  moved towards a shelf, clearly looking for something. "It is likely to offend some one."She took what looked to be some sort of leaf blend and heated on the fire as she spoke.

Gawfy

Gawfy held up his sword. Well when you swing somthing as big as this there is going to be some Damage. He said as he put it down. His arms ached after The battle. His body did as well. Dont care about them coming to my aide, Doubt they could have dealt with that thing on there own anyhow.

Tags: