Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Jotunheim are Dead, Dear

Started by AevumEternity, November 12, 2016, 06:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AevumEternity

" I don't need clothing, you humans just make me wear them because your poor souls can't take the sight of-" she motions to herself, smirking down at him as she leans down over the demon hunter, the tip of her nose brushing his playfully as her hair created a veil over their faces," and of course I mean carrying me- unless you'd like me to split you in half if you enjoyed that so much-". Her voice dropped an octave, becoming a sultry purr

Gawfy

Id perfer to stay in one piece, But i Get a feeling i may not Stay that way. He said as he opened his eyes to see Her very close to him. He closed his eyes again as he Reached for a pillow

AevumEternity

" We'll see, you've made yourself very useful to me- I see no reason why I should shred you now-" 'Eva' cooes, squirming a bit before laying rather snuggly atop him, her fingers tapping out rhythms on his chestplate as she does so, looking up rather disdainfully as there was a knock on the door- clearly nt willing to move.

Gawfy

Hearing The knock on the door Gawfy Scooted his way to the End of the bed and stood up with eva still hanging on to his chest. He cracked the door just enough for the girl to see only his head. He grabbed the Tray of food From her hand and Shut the door. he sat down on the edge of the bed after eva got off of him. So How old are you anyway? He asked as he ate.

AevumEternity

Seeming rather content being hauled around like a sack of potatoes, the demon hugging him about the neck as he held her, sliding behind him but not after stealing several small bits food from him. Arching an eyebrow as she sat beside him, she smirked," Why does it matter, hm?"

Gawfy

I suppose it doesn't but I am curious of a Demon's origin. After all i never had a chance to talk to one. He said as he ate. I mean most demons are hundreds of years old, while most people clock out at 40

AevumEternity

" That is true, Human-" she chides softly, nibbling upon the dried meat she had swiped from him thoughtfully before answering," I am almost akin to a toddler in terms of demons- merely 21 years of age, about your age, hm?" She answers, smirking

Gawfy

21? He thought to himself. That would explain her.... affectionate actions. Gawfy snapped back from thought 24 which would make me your senior. He said teasingly

AevumEternity

Rolling her eyes, she shifted suddenly, playfully draping her legs over his lap, leaning in close and smirking," Senior? So I suppose you're into the 400 plus year old hags with their gnarled hands and half melted skin." She pouts with a smirk- looking away in mocking hurt.

Gawfy

Gawfy smirked and Chucked. Maybe,The 400 Year old Hags are a lot easier to Butcher He said As he turned his head away playfully. They also might have A mature sensuality to them that might be lost on some Little demons He said as he turned half of his face around Wearing a smug smile.

AevumEternity

" Well if breasts reaching one's knees are your preference, be my guest-" looking back at him, she reached out with one hand, cupping his cheek as she turned his face back toward her, drawing dangerously close,"- but I'm sure I can sway your opinion, hunter~" she cooes, her face less then an inch from his- teasing.

Gawfy

You could, But you should at least try to get me drunk first. He said with his smug smile Still streaked across his face as she cupped his face.

AevumEternity

" Mmm- no." The demon responded immediately, lightly stealing the tray from his hands, placing it lightly upon the floor before turning his attention back to him. Once more, the girl places herself upon his lap, wrapping her legs around his torso- tilting her head," Being drunk makes it less fun, doesn't it?" She challenges softly

Gawfy

I would disagree but I cant remember most night when i drink. He said as she Hopped in his lap. You talk big, but the big bad Demon cant handle a few bottles of bourbon? He teased while making a wry smile.

AevumEternity

" Oh i can handle it, pitiful mortal," she movks, tossing her head- smacking him with asipver wave of hair as she smirked," I simply enjoy remembering my conquests of all things- I'm surprised you don't~"

Gawfy

Because i don't conquer, I Destroy He said as Took his hand and ran it through Eva's hair. My wound is about healed. What would you say to a rematch to that prelude on the tundra He said as a wicked smile came across his face.

AevumEternity

Smirking as he ran his fingers through her hair, her eyes narrowing to a dangerous sneer, she cooes," You may be held together by armor, dear one, but I'll be sure to show you that you are not invincible," tilting her chin upward slightly, the demon pressed her lips playfully and briefly against his, looking away mockingly no more then a second later.

Gawfy

You may be protected by those silver scales my darling, but even you are not invulnerable He Said back after her lips left his. he stared into her eyes like fire as he leaned in for another kiss.

AevumEternity

The demon leaned back, playfully causing him to lean further forward then intended as she avoided him. Even so, a smirk curled her lips, her hands cupping his face as she croons," Then I suppose we'll just have to have a fight to the death now, hm? Maybe I can begin by taking the lives of every person in this forsaken village~" tilting her head innocently to one side, her void-like eyes half closed... If it were not for those eyes, perhaps she would have passed for a human.

Gawfy

But a predator like you should know, He said as his claw like finger was not at her neck. You should never take your eyes off of your Prey. He said as he ran his finger around her neck.