Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blood and Sand

Started by Magyar, November 21, 2016, 10:00:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magyar

"Um... for a few minutes, the chances are high. For more than fifteen, not so much." His response was wary, but he was ultimately okay with doing it in a storage closet. He wasn't about to turn down any sort of sexual interaction, and there was a certain thrill to engaging in public. The fear of getting caught made it all the better, in his opinion.

"The question," he stated with a dramatic pointing of his finger, "Is how to get there unnoticed."

DragonSong

"Well, I hope you're as good as you seem to think you are, cause I guess a few minutes is all we're getting," she chuckled quietly.

Leaning back, she tilted her head to consider it. "Point me in the right direction and I'll slip away. Come find me a minute or two after."

Dear gods she almost couldn't believe she was doing this. What the hell had gotten into her?

Magyar

"Hey," he said defensively, "I didn't provoke this. I know I can have fun in a few minutes, I dunno about you."

Bolion swivelled on his barstool, leaning his elbows on the bar. He made it look casual, but he was scanning the quiet bistro around them. He flicked a finger down past the bar, where he'd seen an employee take a large pig from just then. If they were lucky it would be a two level store-room, and if not, perhaps they had large shelves to hide behind.

DragonSong

Della nodded when she followed his gesture, snatching up the last bite of her cheesecake before getting to her feet. As she passed him, she murmured, "I swear if you're playing some sort of joke and leave me in there, Bol, I will cut it off."

She slipped away.

Magyar

Bolion admitted that was a tempting option, but he wasn't prepared to deal with an angry, humiliated, and horny Deloria. He waited a minute or two, watching the waitresses at work. He stood, and made for the storeroom.

He slid inside, watching behind him to make sure no one was watching, and turned around. Not two storey, but plenty of shelf space. It was a long room with plenty of standing storage.

"Where, oh where, is the little horned girl?" He asked, yet to see Della.

DragonSong

Rolling her eyes, Della slipped out from where she'd tucked herself back against one of the shelves, eyes glowing silver and a few sparks of magic already dancing over her horns.

"Just shut up and fuck me," she growled, grabbing the front of Bolion's shirt and pulling into a fierce kiss.

Magyar

Bolion pulled out of the kiss, only to say, "Yes ma'am." He planted a kiss on her neck, once, twice, then again. He let his hands wander southbound, exploring her body as he leaned back against the wall.

The same excitement he had fought so hard to suppress earlier was far from under control now. He ground her hips against his, and turned his kisses into nibbling, growling playfully in the back of his throat.

DragonSong

Della hissed in a breath and let her hand tangle in his hair, the other dropping to grip his hip as she pressed against him with a soft groan. Not planning on wasting time, she broke away for a moment to tug the tie of the crimson robe she wore open, letting it fall off her shoulders, catch at her hips, then fall to pool around her feet.

Magyar

Bolion let his eyes wander down, before saying, "I wish my clothes did that. Everything would be so much easier..." 

As if to illustrate his point, it took him significantly longer than half a second to get his pants off. He took her by the hips, drawing her into another kiss. He gave her ass a squeeze, and slid a hand up to her breasts. His kiss turned into a playful bite and he thrust against her, his memeber sliding between her thighs, the head just sliding against her.

DragonSong

She leaned eagerly into that kiss, growling again when he nipped at her lips and returning the playful bite by dragging her teeth delicately over his throat. She groaned when she felt the length of him slide against her and gave her hips a little rock forward, grinding against him.

"Bol..." She trailed kisses along his jaw to just under his ear and gave another rock against him, whining quietly in frustration as she really only served to stoke her heat, not sate it. "Lift me?" she suggested, arms sliding up around his shoulders.

Magyar

Bolion entertained the thought for a moment, and said, "Well... it would be a first. I dunno if I could keep it up for long." Nonetheless, he moved his hands down past her hips and around the back of her thighs, slipping his fingers into the same gap his throbbing erection had occupied.

With a momentary dip to get proper leverage, he hoisted her up, her head several inches above his for a second before dropping her onto his entire length. His eyelids fluttered for a second, the pleasure nearly outweighing his focus on standing, but he kept her upright.

DragonSong

"Oh- fuck!" Despite being the one to ask, she hadn't quite expected him to respond so quickly, and her eyes slammed shut as she found her hips pressed suddenly flush against his. With a low groan and ducked her head into the curve of his neck and shoulder, nails dragging down his back as she pressed closer.

Almost cautiously, she rolled her hips forward against his. She couldn't really move much in the position, but she gave it her damndest effort.

Magyar

"You're not heavy," he said, lifting her off of him and lowering her again with a moan, "So there's that, but it's not the easiest thing to do." The tickling of her nose and mouth against his neck was distracting, but in the most pleasurable way. He barely noticed her clawing at his back, but he did make a mental note of it for later.

He had firm handfuls of her ass, and repeatedly lifting Della on and off of his length was as much work as it was fun. "What I'm afraid of..." he managed between groans, "Is that when I cum I'll drop you."

DragonSong

Della moaned and clung tighter to him, hooking her ankles together behind his back. "If you do, I-I'm taking you with me," she rasped out, grinding her hips into his sharply every time her let her fall on him.

Twisting her neck so she could reach his lips again, she kissed him hungrily, tracing her tongue along the line of his lower lip before she nipped at it playfully.

Magyar

"You're going to have to be quieter than that..." Bolion laughed, "Someone's gonna catch us."

Every time he dropped her onto him, she took his full length and it felt amazing. Bolion let his head fall back against the wall, a satisfied moan escaping his lips. Twice in a day wasn't bad, but it was a serious detriment to their schedule. Odd how that was what crossed his mind right now. But at the same time, they did - "Oh- fuuuuck..."

She'd begun grinding her hips again, and it was perhaps the best thing he'd experienced in a while. Cheesecake included.

DragonSong

The mage tilted her head, lips parted as she breathed raggedly but eyes glinting mischief. "So- I take it you like this?" she murmured teasingly, giving a sharper buck with her hips when they were pressed flush together again.

Then he was lifting her along his length again and she whimpered, eyes clenching shut. Some vague corner of her mind recognized that he was right, she needed to be quieter, so she ducked her head and bit the curve of his shoulder gently to muffle a sharp, keening sort of moan.

Magyar

"Oh!" Bolion couldn't help himself. The combination of her bucking and biting was making short work of his resolve, though to be fair he wasn't exactly trying to last. If he was right, they had maybe three minutes until a curious employee investigated the noises that had to be coming from the door.

They weren't exactly being subtle about it, but they weren't screaming either, so maybe an intent listener would catch on. He was about to regain what little composure he'd had when she came down again, and he had to bite his lip to keep from groaning loud enough for half the diner to hear them.

DragonSong

Della arched her back to press closer, the incessant rocking of her hips combined with the way he lifted her then let her fall quickly bringing her toward the edge.

She honestly wasn't sure how long they'd been tucked away like this, but she knew she couldn't expect it to last. Determined to make Bol fall apart as quickly as she could, she wrapped an arm around his neck to steady herself and reached down between them to stroke what she could reach of his length when he lifted her, continuing the harsh grind of her hips against his every time she fell back.

"Oh, fuck me," she hissed as she felt her body suddenly tense, the tight coil of heat snapping and making her crash her lips against his to muffle a load moan with a kiss as her peak rippled through her, lightning flashing over her skin and in her eyes.

Magyar

About five seconds before Della hit her climax, Bolion hit his. He emptied himself into her, battling between focusing on staying upright and succumbing to the pleasure coursing through him. As a result, besides relatively shallow breathing, he didn't give any tells.

He was mid ejaculation when her skin began shining, her veins lighting up like lightning. Even though he was balls deep in a beautiful woman, making out and climaxing, the only thought in his head was: I hope she doesn't get pregnant. He watched the lights under her skin fade away, giving minimal attention to the kiss she was giving him and slid down the wall. He tried to angle it as to land as softly as possible, but it wasn't perfect and he hit the ground half a second before she fell on him. The jerking fall pumped him one last time and his eyes rolled back, finally able to focus on only the stimulation. A satisfied moan escaped his lips as the last of his seed filled her.

"Why... why did we do this?" He mumbled head rested against the wall, "I'm so tired now, and... you're all jizzed-up again."

DragonSong

Overly sensitive now, Della hissed in a breath as Bol slid down the wall and her hips bumped against his again, whimpering as she felt him pulse one last time.

"I- I don't know," she chuckled softly, letting her forehead rest against his shoulder, taking care with her horns. "I...don't think we really thought this through."

Not that she was really complaining. She'd gone long enough without sex that twice in a day was actually a form of relief, in a way.