Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blood and Sand

Started by Magyar, November 21, 2016, 10:00:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magyar

"No... you didn't," Bolion said with an impish grin, "I would have been much more logically inclined, if not for your feminine wiles. For shame, Deloria, for shame!"

He gave her side a playful jab, before straightening up against the wall. He was pressing his ear against it, listening for the slightest sound that could be someone coming their way. So far, nothing, but he couldn't count on that for long.

"First thing's first, we should put a limit on how many times we do this a day," Bolion said with a chuckle, "But second, and more importantly, we need to get out of here without being noticed, or... dripping, in your case. Presumably to the public baths, y'know the ones with the showers I was talking about. Turns out we'll get to use 'em anyway."

DragonSong

Della growled playfully and gave his neck a gentle little bite in retaliation to his teasing.

She sighed when she realized he was right, and her nose crinkled up. Right. Dripping. "Ugh. Why is sex so messy?" she grumbled to herself, sitting back with a small sigh. She glanced back over her shoulder toward her discarded robe.

"Well...how far is it to the baths?"

Magyar

"A ways..." Bolion said absentmindedly, focusing on the outside, "Fifteen minute walk. Ten minute ride, if you want to ride. I don't know how sensitive you are down there after sex."

Satisfied no one had heard them, Bolion turned back to Della, returning the nip to her neck and following it with a kiss. "How long, you think, 'till someone comes back here?" He asked, brushing his nose against the crook of her neck. He slid a hand up to one of her breasts, tracing circles around the nipple.

DragonSong

"I dunno- do you think anyone heard us?" She glanced around, trying to ignore his touch to her breast but a shiver ran through her body despite herself. "Doesn't seem like they keep anything too important in here- nothing perishable."

She looked back to him and quirked an eyebrow. "You're not suggesting round two, are you? 'Cause I think that's ambitious even for you," she chuckled, squirming on his lap.

Which reminded her that they were still rather intimately connected. She winced, still sensitive, and took a rather shaky breath. "I should, um...get up," she mumbled, slightly flushed.

Magyar

"What, getting embarrassed after the second time?" Bolion teased, giving Della a squeeze. He leaned back, shifting as to let her remove herself more easily. "No, I don't think we have time for round two, as much as I'd like to experiment."

Despite himself, and the fact that time was of the essence, he placed both his hands comfortably on her hips, and traced the 'v' of her abdomen with his thumbs. He wasn't thinking with the head on his shoulders, to say the least.

DragonSong

"I'm not embarrassed," Della protested in a grumble. She hissed in a quiet breath as his fingers traced over the dip of her hips.

With a reluctant groan she stood, legs just a little shaky. "Seriously, you're gonna have to stop touching me if you wanna actually get anything done today," she chuckled quietly.

Magyar

"Bah." Bolion scoffed, "Touching you is too fun, and how can I help myself. You're soft and smooth in all the right places."

Bolion made to stand, stopping only when Della began to drip on him. He scrunched up his nose at the milky liquid slowly running down her leg, and the drops that had splattered onto his own. An odd curiousity took hold of him, and the childlike impulsion that characterized his personality joined it.

Without thinking too hard, Bolion extended a hand, took two fingers and slipped them into the standing Della. He hooked them and scooped, digging a glop of the stuff out. Examining it for a few seconds, he scrunched his nose again and flicked it away with mild disgust.

"Can you feel it?" He asked, rotating his glistening fingers a foot from his eyes, "When it's inside you?"

DragonSong

Her eyes went very wide when he reached out. "What are you- ah- oh!" She clapped her hand over her mouth to muffle the sound she made. She was still almost overly sensitive and in her current state the touch was toeing the line between pleasure and pain.

"Y-Yes," she hissed through clenched teeth. "Yes, I can feel it. What on earth possessed you to do that?"

Magyar

"Hmm?" Bolion asked, looking up at her. He stared dumbly, before saying, "What do you mean?"

Clearly he didn't see a problem with what he had just done. The confusion on his face morphed into a dumbfounded comprehension. Then a wry grin. A giggle escaped, before he said, "I meant the jizz. And, will you accept juvenile curiosity as an answer?"

DragonSong

"I know what you meant," she ground out. "And my answer is the same. Yes, I can feel it. And yes, it feels weird. And I am fucking sensitive right now, you asshat." She almost poured at him, pressing her legs together in a perhaps useless gesture.

Magyar

"Oh, you can get me back later," he said dismissively, sliding a hand in between her thighs and giving her a playful squeeze before making to stand. He slid up the wall much in the same way he had slid down it moments before, bringing his pants up with him. He pulled them up above his waist, unceremoniously tucking his manhood back in.

"Shall I turn away?" He asked mockingly, "And let the lady dress herself?" He walked past and around her, fixing his vest along the way. He paused behind her, long enough to give her tail a light nudge with his toe, before circling back to where he now stood: just behind her right shoulder, trailing a finger through her raven hair.

DragonSong

Despite herself, Della had to resist the urge to lean her head back into his touch. "You can if you want," she muttered, twisting her head to look at him. "Don't suppose there's some sort of...towel or something lying around?"

She looked around, hoping to find something she could use to clean herself off, just a little bit.

Magyar

"Uh..." Bolion spared a quick glance around the room, scanning the shelves. He said, "Unless you want to use pickled beans and salted cow bits to clean up, it would seem we're out of luck. Perhaps," and here he paused a wry grin breaking out onto his face, "You'll have to go to the baths, dripping all the way."

He gave her rear an affectionate squeeze before turning to more closely examine some of the spiced meats. If they were a good enough quality, he might snatch a few for their journey. Meat was expensive, and they weren't the richest at the moment.

DragonSong

Della squeaked when he grabbed her rear and slapped at him, but she was smirking a bit. "Oh, fuck off," she chuckled, bending to retrieve her clothes.

There really wasn't much she could do to clean herself other than using the inner folds of the fabric of the robe. She winced, still feeling...sticky, but it would do until the baths.

"Alright. Ready?" She patted at her hair, trying to smooth it down so she looked a little less...like they'd done what they'd just done.

Magyar

"Always am," Bolion replied, slipping a sausage link into his pants. It was rather large, the ten or so individual took sausages twined together, but he kept them directly in front of his crotch in a sewn pocket.

He found that people were least willing to search in the places they found the most uncomfortable. He also managed a t-one steak before the pocket became too full for anything else. He was already planning their way out, playing a game of chess in his head. They'd sneak out of the door, and walk out like they owned the place. The less stink you made about something the less likely you were to be seen. Once outside they'd mount Erthas, go to the baths, and relax for a day or so. He caught sight of Della, his eyes wandering across her figure as his mind wandered through the streets of the city on their pre-planned route. Her robes weren't really fit to be called robes, seeing as the Yankees were almost transparent. Anyone who stared long enough could see all they wanted to.

Bolion frowned a little at that, unsure of why exactly but knowing that he felt justified in doing so.

DragonSong

Della turned just in time to see him stuffing a handful of what looked to be steak down the front of his pants and arched an eyebrow. "Isn't that...uncomfortable?" she asked, blinking at him.

Then she caught his expression, absently pulling her hair over her shoulder to tie it into a loose braid. "Something wrong?" She winced. "Is it..." she gestured toward her waist and below. "Obvious?"

Magyar

"Unless someone was analyzing your vagina before we came in here I don't think anyone will notice," he said, "We'll be out of here soon enough. It's just... everything is visible."

His frown deepened, "I don't know. It didn't really bother me before."

He walked past her to look through a crack in the door, scanning the eating area outside for their exact route. He motioned for her to come closer without taking his eye from the door, and said, "Yeah, it kinda is, but it's not particularly uncomfortable. My pants are baggy for a handful of reasons, that being one of them."

DragonSong

She crept up closer to him and peered around his side, flicking a sidelong glance at his face. "...It bothers you now?" she probed quietly, a little confused by his comment.

She glanced at the door again, tilting her head as she listened, trying to discern if the coast was clear.

Magyar

"It would seem," he answered dismissively, before abruptly opening the door. It wasn't loud, or especially attention grabbing, but it was quick. Bolion had seen his moment: a waitress had spilled a bowl of soup on a customer, and the minor chaos that ensued had shifted general focus to the other side of the room.

Pushing Della from the small of her back, he walked briskly out onto the floor, and without so much as a glance towards the servers, out of the building. "I don't know why," he elaborated on her previous question, now in the relative safety of the street, "It just bugs me a little that you're effectively naked. Which is weird because that's entirely normal, and you've been effectively naked all the time for about two weeks now."

DragonSong

Della allowed him to guide her along with the hand on her back, falling back into the role she'd been playing for a few weeks now. she kept her head tilted just slightly toward him though, listening as he elaborated.

Her brow furrowed slightly. She'd been so focused on how uncomfortable she was with her current attire that she hadn't considered-

Hang on. Why in hell should it bother him? She shook her head, deciding not to question it. Another of his quirks, she guessed. "Well. I don't think I'm gonna be changing until we're out of the city, so I guess we just have to get used to it," she muttered as they approached their ride.