Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Koppeling (OPEN)

Started by Sheshia, January 16, 2017, 01:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

Varduk sighs, "It's not that I hate demons or anything since they sort of help keep the natural balance of things other then what this crazy world does already. It's just that I've never actually got to physically meet one. So just that it's the supernatural feeling that gets our kind." He looks at Joss with a slight smile. "My senses were a lot weaker before Lili came into my life but now they've became stronger. So that's probably how I figured you out Joss. With Lilis help that is. But eventually I won't have any problem sensing you guys nor the undead and stuff like necromancers. But don't worry I don't hate you. Since you did help us after all."

Ice

Joss listings as the man spoke. What he said did make sense. Though he also knew that most veiwed all demons as evil. Which most were. Joss himself was not as bad as most. He had times where he could be kind to others. Then his master would start talking telling him that he would torment him if he doesn't do his job. So he really felt like he had no other option. A sad thing to think about really. But it was something that joss lived with.

" I can understand that. It seems your friend here helps you. That's a good thing. I am glad for that . " He said with a smile. It was always good to have others around to help you. And it was good not to be instantly hated. Maybe this one might be more the just a sacrifice or a follower. Maybe.

He then said something to the man that he never told anyone before. " I'll just say that I'm not like most of my kind. I don't like being this way. I just have to be." He said softly now. He then looked away as he heard his master's voice in his head. He wanted him to be quite now. He knew he would be punished if he didn't complie. However the evil priest somehow felt that he needed to take this risk for some reason.

Sheshia

"See man? We'll all get along just fine. Unless you try to get Lilis food. This must be the first time you actually weren't treated like shit for just being a demon." Varduk looks at the area around them. "It must be pretty lonely because everything needs a friend. That must sound cheesy but it's true." Varduk started to relax some but he still felt Liliak a bit tense.

Wonder what seeing the world as a demon, dragon or a Pluizig is like. Varduk always was courious about those things. "Joss what is te world like in your eyes?" He tries to picture what Liliak saw. Which was probably more intense in colors or probably bland like greys and browns. All he wanted was to make Joss a friend so he could trust him. If not he could at least make him an accunatance at least.

Ice

Joss had to smirk some at the man's comment. Life had always treated him badly. Even among his own kind he was nothing more then a punching bag . Of course when you were told to talk about some powerful creature to everyone it didn't make you many friends. However joss figured he could mention that. He would find out anyway.

" Actually most try to kill me when they find out what I am. My occupation doesn't really help that." He told him now. He then thought for a moment about the last part of the statement. Demons did not need friends. That's what he was told. So he chose not to comment on that right now.

As he was thinking about that he heard what was said. Rather what was asked to him. No one had ever asked him a question like that before. So he had to think about it for a moment. " Well we have enhanced senses. So what most mortals hear and see is ehanced for me. Smell and taste are also stronger then most mortals." He said with a nod now. He was not sure how else to answer that question.

Sheshia

"Hmmm. That sounds like the enhanced senses could prove to be trouble at times. And don't worry about your occupation. My occupation is raising Liliak and we have gotten a good bit of trouble just because people wanted her hide. So I wasn't much of a favorite among the beast hunters. Heck once I was tortured by these undead things to the brink of death. I have gotten a few good scars from that and have nightmares and flashback often."

Varduk  shivers, "I don't have words to describe what was done to me nor what I seen." He then goes back to smiling, "So you see everyone has a few people try and kill them. Its not uncommon. We aren't that far from the same tree."  He begins to whistle a bit, "Even simple shop keepers probably get attacked also!"

Ice

Joss just listened to what the man was telling him. It seemed that this man had a good outlook on life. He supposed that was a good thing. " It can be a problem sometimes. Especially when your around something unpleasant." He said with a slight laugh. Unpleasant smelled were the worse things for him. He could deal with almost anything but that.

He could tell that the man was getting uncomfortable as he continued talking. " I can see how that would be a problem. Most who get tormented like that are not as friendly as you. It nice that you seem to have a good outlook." He stated softly.  He certainly knew a few who were bitter because of such things.

He shifted trying not to get to close as he tried to get more comfortable. His wings were uncomfortable under his robe. However he ended up accidentally brushing against the man. " I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that." He mumbled softly now.  He hoped he did not bother the man too much.

Sheshia

Varduk would have agreed that since Joss was a demon many would definitely have not tried to befriend him. He thought for a second before he feels Joss brush against him and apologize, "It's cool man." He began to become quiet deep in thought thinking about what happened, "The key is staying positive and smiling."

He pets Liliak, "Though sometimes I freak out." Varduk's mind would often wander back to his torment by the Ithni Karr. It wasn't pleasant even though Liliak did everything she could to try to ease his mind. He'd usually stay quiet for an hour or so. So he watched Liliak's ears in silence and listened to her calmly.

(OOC: Hopefully you don;t mind the time skip. If you do PM me and I'll be happy to change ti ^^)

When the trio arrive in the nearest town after about an few hours of silence. Varduk gets off of Liliak and stretches his back and arms. While Liliak waits for Joss to hop off of her. She seems to have calmed down about Joss. He looks around, "So what do you need to do Joss?"

Ice

Joss noted the man's quietness. He did not blame him for it. Being tortured wasa horrible thing to go through. He had spent years in hell being tortured . Of course after enduring that for so long he had become numb to it. In fact he did it to others who refused to serve his master which made him ponder something else now.

He had to wonder as they made their way to the town if he would try to force this one to join him. Or if he would just wait until they parted ways to go about with his evil plans. He figured that he might as well just show this man who he really was. After all he did not want to go and get to close to him. The man would just be killed by his master anyhow.

After the few hours of quite and thinking they had gotten to the town. As the creature stopped and the man got off he grinned. This was a good place to scout out anyhow. Carefully he got off the creature. However his foot had apparently fallen asleep. So as he tried to stand on it he stumbled a little. It might be noted that the demon was clumsey.

He looked to the man as he asked his question though. " I think for now mabey a drink and food would be good. " He said softly. Then he smiled a bit more. " What about you?" He asked the man with a smile. He wanted to know what he would be doing as well.

(( It's all good))

Sheshia

"Same. Though Liliak would need somewhere to hide and find prey. Liliak nods and walks off looking a bit stiff back to where they just camw from. That didn't take much. Varduk watxhes her leave and disappear, "Anyways let find a nice Inn to eat at. There might he one near the edge of town." He walks off thinking of getting food and a nixe cool drink. Maybe he'd not get a room at an inn. All he wabted to do was to head outside and sleep near Liliak. He would have felt bad for leaving her outside all by herself afterall.
Not to mention but thwy had a demon who might rouse suspistion among the townsfolk and make thibgs hard for all of them.

(Ooc. Sorry if this is probably shortwe then usual. I had to type this on my phone and not my ipad or laptop)

Ice

Joss nodded to what the man said now. He then watched as the large beast walked into the woods. He wondered if she ever had trouble with hunters when she was by herself. However he pushed that thought out of his mind as the man spoke to him. " Yes let's do that. I don't know anything about this place so I'll follow you." Joss said to him now.

As he looked around he noted a few people staring at them. Or maybe it was just him they were looking at. Maybe it would be best if he got away from the man soon. He did not want him to get into trouble or anything. That would be bad.

(( It's just fine and sorry for the delay))

Sheshia

"Okay." Varduk watches the people stare at them. It seemed as though they were looking at Joss. Or after all maybe him a bit since he did just get off of Liliak. Who was a creature no one seen before. Save for a lucky few of course. "This town was here for as long as I can remember Joss. Though i only saw it on maps in one of the secret cities of the Order. Thats a extremely long time man." He luaghs, "It was all in runes also!"

He walks off towards the Inn, "This place has the best Shepard's Pie in the world. You have to try it."

(OOC; It's Okay I am pretty busy also right now lol)

Ice

Joss just listened to the man as he spoke. He was not sure  what he was talking about when he mentioned a secret order. However he just chose not to ask. It was not his business right now. " I do not  know very much about this place. I have not been to this part of the country . " He told the man now. He then followed him as he went to the inn.

" I will have to try that then. " He said with a smile. Anything he did not have to catch and cook himself was good enough for him. Demons were not picky creatures when it came to food.

Sheshia

"Get Some wine or alle with it then. Itll tie it all together." Varduk says, "This part is okay. Just what you would expect from anything else. All he needed there was a Nice cool mug of ale and probably a good mights sleep. He grabs a hanckerchif and while his nose only to see blood, "Oh, crap." He smiles, "Seems I have a bit of trauma to my head. " He shovel the hankercheif in his pocket and walks on.

Ice

Joss smiled as he listened to what the man was telling him now. He had not really ever been one to drink much achohal . That was because he tried to keep up the front of being a priest. Even the evil ones had their standards. At least he did.

He then noticed that the man had blood coming from his nose. He wondered to himself if he needed some kind of help. " Are you going to be okay? I can still help you if you need me to." He said with a slight frown.

Sheshia

"Ill be fine. We were up in the mountains for a pretty long time the cold air must have caused this." He laughs, "You should know what cold does to your nose. Ive seen worse." He piches his nose, "Just as long as I dont start bloeding from my eyes or ears everything would be fine." He had another idea of where it could be from. Maybe it was from the fall Lili and I had. He thinks to himself. It probably was part of that but the air definetly could have caused it. Either way he should be fine.

Ice

Joss kind of smiled at what he said. If the man had seen his face he would know that nose was more like a bird then a man. He did not have problems with nosebleed and things like that. " Well I don't know much about that. I more related to a bird then a human. I don't get nosebleeds. " He said softly. That was why he hid his face. Most people did not like to see bird men in their towns. Especially when they were also demons.

Sheshia

Varduk huffs, "Lucky man Joss." He checks the cloth and starts pniching his nose again. He then walks over to a door and opens in, "Here we are." It was rather a but busy but nothing no chaotic. Just most of the tablets full save for a few scattered around, "Why dont you choose a spot Joss? After all you did manage to hang out with me and Lili this long so you get the honor." He laughs, he was not used to saying the words, "get the honor" not to mention to anyone actually.

Ice

Joss just smirked a bit. He then followed the man as he opened a door now. He really did not like crowds. However he hoped that everyone would be busy with whatever they were doing and not start anything with them. That kind of thing was always a worry when you were a demon.

" Okay . Hehe I am honored then." He said with a smile. He then went to a table that was in a less crowded part of the place. " Is this okay?" He asked his new friend now. He did not want him to be uncomfortable or anything like that.

Sheshia

"Fine by me." Varduk sits down in a chair and waves over a waitress. "So you order anything you want. Its all on me." He smiles and counts Some coins from his pocket. Humming away a tune. He already Saïd what he was going to order.
The waitress walks up with a smiles and Varduk orders and sherpards pie and ale. After mention he had got Joss covered also.

Ice

Joss smile to the man as he sat down. He sat down as well. " I think I will have the same thing you are having. O have never been here before . You seem to know what is good here." He told the man now. He then smiled at the waitress as she came over. He noted the odd look she.gave him. He then placed his order as well.

Tags: