Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Plotseeking

Started by Camrie, February 01, 2017, 10:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camrie

Hi! I'm Camrie, if you don't know me <3 I have some characters that I would absolutely adore plotting out, but I need people to help! So, feel free to look them all over and propose any and all plots! I'm open to nearly everything- if I'm not, you'll know :D

So please, come and plot with me and my gang!

(names in signature for now) :)

TheHopeseeker

Hallo! Welcome to the forum from one newb to another LOL. I currently have three characters open to roleplay; Storm Alevrau, Tahir Laszlo, or Aneurin Erebos. I will have a looksie at your characters soon, but I'm generally open to any kind of Rp, so yea!

TheHopeseeker

Sarokain could be an interesting one with Aneurin

Camrie

Sounds like fun! What sort of plot do you have in mind? :D

TheHopeseeker

Well, it could either be before my Rp with Alize, so Aneurin would be going to her looking to see what his future held, as he is suffering from a deadly illness know one knows about or knows the cure for, or perhaps it could be after my Rp with Alize....in which case I'll pm you the detail because spoilers *troll face* Sorry Lize

Camrie

Lol that sounds awesome XD she hasn't gotten a chance to really use her skills outside of her old clan before, so either way works perfectly for me! Whichever you prefer will be excellent on my part <3

TheHopeseeker

I'll say before then, when he's still sick, because I'm evil like that lmao

Camrie

Lol sounds great! Where would you like the thread? And do you want to start it, or me?

TheHopeseeker

Probably Western Serendipity? And if you wouldn't mind starting that would be great :)

Camrie

Sounds great to me! Any specific plots/things you want to have happen? :)

TheHopeseeker

I was just thinking Aneurin would be going around trying to find the alleged Seer Dragon because he's getting pretty desperate for a cure right about now. Oo! At the start of Alize and I's Rp he's just bought a fake Phoenix feather from a trader who claimed to know (and who does actually know) where one of the nearly extinct Phoenix's are; maybe Ar was the one who told him to go to that person?

Camrie

That's a good idea! Her cave is in that region, so it works perfectly! Maybe he finally finds her cave, OR she finds out he's looking for her and seeks him out?

TheHopeseeker

Either works for me ^_^

Camrie

How about she seeks him out? :D

TheHopeseeker

Camrie

Kay! I'll put it up! Oh, last thing I promise- would you like it to be a normal length post or would you like it to be shorter or longer? That way you don't feel like you have to write more or less than you want :)

TheHopeseeker

I don't mind either way, though I do love some long, detailed posts *point to Feathers Of Healing & One Step Forwards, Two Steps Back*

Camrie

Lol me too <3 Kay, I'll get started right away!