Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Contamintion Event

Started by Sheshia, February 15, 2017, 07:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

I love mysteries with a passion (I even want to be a detective because of it and the thinking behind it lol) so I asked myself, "Why not make an event with a twist?" Also I am using this to get my mind off of irl for a few day -.-'

Story in Brief:
    A long time ago a plagge has infected many in an anceint city. The symptoms were that the infected would start to experience a high fever and if they survive that they would start to "change" into ravenous beings controles by a single organism. Somes eye Color would change to blue and glow, their blood would change to blue also. Their skin would go completely pitch black and they would become active only at Night terrorizing others and starting long battles that lead to many deaths.

Now the virus is back. It has started in Reajh and is starting to spread through the conntenent Through the food that got infected and from there the people that fall victim to it.

What I am Looking For:
    I just want suggestions and to collaboratie between others on the plot of this event. I do have the main antagonist but dont wanna reveal her yet untill a bit later (if this event does get Some feedback) I want adventure and mysteries all in one and a touch of Sanders and death (though played characters do not need to die btw just like npcs)

Tags: