Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Let's Play!

Started by visualspice, April 12, 2017, 12:47:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Her eyes went wide.
"MONSTER!?" And there went her temper. She didn't care if he was recovering from a sustained injury, she stormed cleaned over to him and SHOVED him over byt he shoulders with an angered "HA!"
"I'll show you whose a monster!"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

Maybe Dahnny was easily the tiniest girl in the village, and maybe Chase was the tallest boy, but that shove still made him go clean under, flailing about as he started scrambling for shore. They weren't fighting in the water. That was asking for trouble.

"I still say you are!" He taunted her, dragging himself out of the water onto the muddy banks.

visualspice

She followed after, no where near ready to give up. She dove after and latched onto his shirt, using her weight to drag him down with her into the mud.

"Take it back or you're eating mud!" She threatened.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

"No way, you can't make me take it back." Chase laughed as he was dragged back into the mud with her. Well if she insisted on mud wrestling, then so be it! Even if their parents were probably going to yell at them for getting so dirty. It'd be worth it.

"You wanna play dirty, so let's play dirty." He turned and lunged at her, fully intent on tackling her.

visualspice

ANd she saw that lunge coming from a mile away. Being much smaller had it's advantages, and she ducked and moved away from him just in time to stick out her boot to make him trip- hoping to make him fall into the mud and eat mud with his face!

Zero

Chase saw her do it. That didn't stop him from being sent sprawling into the mud and muck by her boot. His entire front was caked in mud now, except half his face, because he'd turned his head just in time not to completely face plant. There was even mud in his silver hair.

"You little...little..." He really didn't complete the sentence, just sort of growled and shot his hand out to grab her by an ankle, giving a sharp tug to unbalance her.

If he was getting covered in mud, then so was she!

visualspice

She squeaked when she felt his hand grip her ankle. She didn't think he'd be fast enough to pull that off, and before she knew it-
her face was in the mud.

Zero

Chase smirked and started pulling her to him by the ankle, a mischievous glint in his pretty green eyes. "I think they should start calling you Dahnny the Mud Monster."

visualspice

Ugh, her face hurt. Her body hurt, and with his little comment, now her pride hurt! Feeling him suddenly dragging her towards him in the mud had her cringing and at his statement, fisting a hand into the mud before she turned to hima nd slapped a fat wad of mud against his cheek.
"Oh, because I like smashing mud on bad boy's faces?" she teased, sticking out a pink tongue at him which was in heavy contrast to her brown, muddied face.

Zero

Well dang, there went the other side of his face. Chase flinched a little at the smack of mud, but still grinned and dove on top of her, pinning her down by sheer size alone. His muddy face was mere inches away from her muddy face. What a pair they made.

"Who says I'm a bad boy?" His mother, probably when she saw how dirty he'd gotten while out playing. Wouldn't be the first time he got yelled at because of Dahnny.

visualspice

She jutted out her chin.
"Me." And struggled to try to get more mud on his face. He wasn't entirely covered yet, anyway! And if she were effected by their closeness, it didn't show. Oh no, she was much too into their game and desire for winning this mud battle to care!

Zero

Okay, now he just wasn't being fair. Dahnny was a lot littler than him. With a smirk he grabbed a fistful of mud and plastered it into her long dark hair, laughing and rolling off her, getting his back nice and muddy in the process.

He started gathering up more mud to sling at her.

visualspice

She could NOt believe he just did that.
Okay, maybe she could. He was Chase, after all!
So she was already accounting for his next muddy attack-
so he shouldn't have rolled off of her- because her next move was to TACKLE him with a roar! And this time, SHE was rolling and moving and wrestling in hopes to pin HIM down!

Zero

He was totally expecting that.

Of course Dahnny would jump on him and attack given even a moment's opportunity, but that had been the whole point. It was no fun to just overpower her and win like that.

So he grunted and landed back in the mud when she tackled him. They rolled and wrestled for a few moments before, going back and forth as he attempted to somehow smear even more mud on her while also grappling with her. Chase was pretty well covered head to toe by the time he rolled onto his back with Dahnny on top of him as he let her pin him.

He was panting a bit, a little out of breath from all the laughing.

visualspice

She looked at him and mocked surprise.
"Are you laughing at me? I got you pinned down, and you're laughing!"

Zero

Chase put on the straightest face he was even capable of making. "When am I not laughing at you?"

Yeah, that lasted all of about two seconds, because then he was cracking up again. God he was going to miss this, and her. Suddenly he was laughing because that was the only way not to cry.

visualspice

She couldn't believe him.
"You're still laughing!" She grabbed a fist full of mud and held it up threateningly. "Do you want to eat mud?"

Zero

"Only if you're gonna make me a mud pie, Dahnny." Chase chortled softly, trying to reign himself in at least a little bit.

Barbing her was fun, until it wasn't. Plus he had a feeling he really was about to eat mud.

visualspice

"Oh, I'll give you a mud pie!" and she let the mud drop over his face with a laugh. She clasped her hands over her nose and moutht o hide her laugh, but couldn't stop laughing before she rolled off of him and stood.
"You look like a swamp monster!" she went on, offering him a hand to help him stand.
"Your mother is going to kill you!"

Zero

"Ack!" Chase sputtered and did his best to not get any of the dropped mud in his mouth, but wasn't all the successful. With how much mud was on him, it was inevitable that the dirty flavor would be on his tongue. He spit some out when he sat up.

"Yeah, well so do you. Let's call a truce on that one and just agree we're both mud monsters right now." He chuckled softly and took her hand, dragging himself back to his feet as he looked down at them both. Their clothes, faces, hands, and hair were caked in filth. Yep, his mother was definitely going to kill him. "I bet your mom kills you too. Look at us!"

Chase laughed again and tried to wipe some of the mud off his face. "Think we could get enough off with a pond bath to get a stay of execution?"