Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Fevers On the Swamp

Started by visualspice, July 25, 2015, 09:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

He couldn't help but laugh, a monstrous laugh as his own teeth moved to rake across the tender flesh of her neck.
"That's the point." He rolled his tongue along the blood. "It's sort of like a back and forth intoxication of blood.." He threatened to bite her, and only pricked her enough so he could lap at more fresh blood. "Or.. back and forth until one of us sucks the other dry." And she'd feel his laughter through his bite as he moved to devour her neck, and suck and suck on her veins, hard.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"M-mmn!" Gwen's eyes widened and she bucked against him for a moment, a soft cry that was just on the edge of pain caught in her throat.

"E-easy," she gasped. Her hands clutched at his shoulders, neither pushing him away nor pulling him closer.

visualspice

His suck ended in a light tickling of his tongue before he pulled his blood soaked lips away with a laugh.
"Too much?" he asked, voice light and giddy.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"J-just a bit." Gwen panted lightly as she blinked up at him, then carefully leaned up to slide her fangs over his skin in turn. Shivering with a small mewl, she grazed her lips back to the first bite she'd left and wrapped her lips around the mark, sucking gently.

Her body arched against his as she did, trying to find connection that she'd been denying herself.

visualspice

She wasn't the only one seeking a connection. Because as Dao was devouring her with kisses, finger nails clawing at her clothes and teeth drinking up of her what he could-
There was an old woman, accompanied by her young grand son who appeared several years younger than Dao (assuming Dao was the actual age he looked..). She carried a ripe oil lit lamp in her old hands, and as she made her way through the crypt, her noises were graveled as they began to echo- closer and closer....

But his face was buried deep inside Gwen's freshly unbuttoned front, and his cold hands were hungry, moving, making just the slightest warmth from their friction- seemingly unaware completely anyone would be there- so deep in the dark in a crypt so late at night.

"Gods and demons," he moaned, working at his own clothes to be rid of them.

DragonSong

Gwen groaned quietly, then giggled as he seemed intent on burrowing into her cleavage. She raked her nails down his back and arched into his hands, gasping at the coolness of his touch.

Wait, what was that...sound?

"Dao." She groaned, trying to focus. "Dao, you- do you hear-" Her voice cut off in a plaintive moan as her hands moved to help him shuck his clothing. Thinking clearly was proving difficult.

visualspice

"Oh.. you can hear me?" he went on, teeth moving to bite off what remained of her clothing as he pinned her against the wall, sealing himself to her wholy just when-

There was a scream. The lantern dropped, clattered.. shattering to the ground as Dao turned just in time for the light to go out and show that they were indeed not alone and well-
There was some ugly old hag and some boy at her side, no less!

Dao leaped away with such speed from Gwen as his hiss was nothing unlike that of a cat.

"Heavens be!" he heard the old woman cry, and Dao threw Gwen's clothing at her.

"Sorry doll, but I think fun time is over." And he was dressed in breath of a wind, and moving with equal stealth towards the exit, calling over his shoulder with just enough to laugh- voice carrying, "Sorry." And then- he was gone.

DragonSong

Completely thrown, Gwen could do little more than gasp and blink at the old woman and her son, desperately trying to clutch her clothes closed.

"Um...hi?"

visualspice

And when the old woman's eyes adjusted to the dark to the half naked girl covered in blood...
All she could do was let her eyes roll back as she swooned.

DragonSong

Gwen winced as the woman hit the floor.

Well fuck.

Clearing her throat, she did her best to adjust her clothing and started edging toward the exit. "Ah...I'll just...be on my way then..."

visualspice

Dao had long exited the crypt. It was a shame really. He would have loved to have a romp; and with another vampire, no less. But he was already groomed down and looking every part the gentleman as he made his way from the town and towards the main road that would take him anywhere he desired.

Yet he lingered by the road sign. Perhaps it was the scent of her blood that kept him near-
or that of some fresh blood of the living. He had just wasted a lot of energy in his retreat after all. Perhaps it was time to consider a snack...

DragonSong

Gwen was left to flee into the night, thoroughly embarrassed- but also rather pleased. That was the most fun she'd had in months.

Ally pulled her cloak tighter around her body, hood lowered and eyes on the road in front of her feet and she trudged wearily along. She was exhausted, it felt like she'd been walking forever.

The one time I wouldn't mind having wings, she thought sourly to herself as she glanced up with a sigh.

And came to an abrupt pause. She hadn't expected to run into anyone else on the road so late, and was surprised to see the figure beneath the road sign. She bit her lip, then ducked her head again and started to shuffle past. Be inconspicuous, be inconspicuous...