Started by JackieCat, April 16, 2017, 10:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

__________________Quick Stats
Name: Anton Delaware III
Birthday: January 1st
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Sexual Orientation: He's open
Single or Taken?: Married, but only for political reasons.  He's open romantically.
Species: Human (I had 'open' written here for a while.  I don't know what that was supposed to mean, he was always intended to be human. . . :P)
Blood-type O
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 160 lbs
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blond, almost white
Affiliation: Neutral
Religion: None
Birth Place: Summervale, Serendipity

__________________In-Depth Stuff

Physical Description:Slightly shorter than average, he's healthy, but not overly 'fit' or well-muscled.  He has thick, long white-blond hair that is always tied back with a ribbon.  He's white, but his skin isn't super pale, and he has an oval shaped face and bright blue eyes. He wears a variety of clothes, all in fashion and fancy.  Embroidered coats, laced cravats, and silk shirts are some of the things that fill his wardrobe. 

Personality: The world revolves around him.  He'll do anything to get what he wants.  Charming and manipulative when he wants to be, he can almost always get people to do what he wants, either by tricking them into it or using his immense wealth(and therefor, power) to force them into doing it, whatever it is.
He is polite, but any courtesy he ever shows is not out of kindness, or care for anyone around him.
He demands that everyone do as he says,now, and if they don't, something very bad is likely to happen.  He's not very good at empathizing with people.  Not that he tries.  He gets quite angry when things don't go his way, and can be quite cruel and aggressive as well, but he doesn't lose his head.  In fact, he keeps quite calm, his usual sarcastic and aloof manner in place(quite passive-aggressively, actually).
That being said, he loves being the center of attention, and be quite the drama queen at times.
He lives a very pampered life, but he's no idiot, nor is he wimpy or naïve.  Though he has never experience any life other than the one he leads now, he is quite cunning and can read people and situations well.  Not that he'll take into consideration the feelings he might see in others, except, perhaps, to exploit them.

Weaknesses: The only person to watch out for is yourself, so there's no point in helping others.

Strengths: He has an iron will, and he will not stop until he has what he wants (though this is also a weakness, as it often harms others).  He is also very creative and is very good at acting and writing, as well as chess.

Likes: Himself, sleeping, himself, good food, himself, nice clothes, himself, money, himself, being the center of attention, himself. . . I think you get the idea.

Dislikes: People who try to steal his spotlight, people who stand up to him, basically anybody who doesn't do what he wants when he wants it.

Magic/Abilities: Being Serenian, he has a better chance of sensing magic if it is used around him than non-Serenians, but he has no magic, though he's rather good at chess.  And like it was stated before, he's good at acting. Both the kind used in everyday life, and on the stage.

Relationships: His parents live in some quiet manor somewhere, quite happy to let their son do what he wants with the main castle.
He's got a wife, too.  There is no love between them, and she actually doesn't like him very much.

Friends: What friends?

Foes: Anybody who doesn't do what he wants.

History: He was born rich, but that doesn't mean he didn't do anything his whole life.  While he loves leisure, he's also done quite a lot to expand upon his parents coffers.  While they were quite full when he was born, they were merely very well-off, now Anton is in charge of one of the largest and wealthiest estates around.

Finished Threads
Current Threads
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor