Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Shadow of his former self [M] [AevumEternity]

Started by Wycliff, May 07, 2017, 11:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wycliff

Aven's hips bucked of their own free will the moment she gave him permission, and within a few thrusts, Aven was at his peak. He leaned up to kiss her, burying his shaft as deep as possible as a massive load of cum shot from the tip, drawing a deep sigh of release from Aven. It pulsated several times, the load split into multiple shots by its volume.

The moment it was over, he slumped back into the bed, utterly drained. He'd milked him for every drop he had in one go, even his regenerative abilities couldn't keep up with that kind of volume.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AevumEternity

Pressing her lips against his rather hard, stifling the soft sound of delight as she feels a suddenly pressure snapping in her womb. Akin to a knot suddenly being intangled- she quivers once, body tensing before slowly relaxing atop him- a small sheen of sweat covering her skin as she rests her face in the sheets beside his head- quivering every so often with delight

Wycliff

Aven's chest heaved as he recovered from the intense bought, wrapping an arm around Hakon and kissing her face and neck absently. Finally, he caught eye contact, and he laughed with a grin. "You know, you're a naughty girl, teasing me like that."

AevumEternity

Chuckling softly into the sheets, she turns her head slightly to gaze at him, slowly sliding off- shivering once as she snuggled ahainst his side, hugging his arm gently,"... It's fun that way though," she answers softly, chuckling breathlessly as she looks up at him.

Wycliff

He leaned onto his side, facing Hakon, inches away from her face, a little grin tugging at the corner of his mouth. "Well, I'll tell you what: give me a kiss, and we'll call it even." He really couldn't get enough of her lips, there was simply something divine about the way she pressed against him when they kissed, it was too much for Aven to resist.

AevumEternity

Hakon leaned forward, smiling vaguely as she cuddles against his arm," Very well-" she moves forward, her lips shifting toward his- though she feints away and kisses his cheek, snickering the whole while.

Wycliff

Aven's mouth opens in mock disbelief, a mischievous grin spreading over his face. "Well played, Haki... but I hope you realize... this means war!"

The day passed by in a flash, a scrambled mess of cuddling, napping, experimenting, and random onsets of viscious, no holds barred tickle fights, until the two fell into blissful sleep, tangled in each other's embrace till morning broke once more.

Aven shifted in his sleep, his forehead gently tapping against Hakon's. His eyes fluttered open, noticing the rays of golden light streaming in through the curtain. He smiles gently, planting a soft kiss on the spot they'd collided. "Morning, Haki, love."

AevumEternity

Hakon shifts, blinking rapidly in the dim light that filtered into the room, her body felt sore in a wonderful way as she rolled over, draping an arm over him as she curls closer," Hmm- 'morning," she mutters softly, blinking rapidly at him and flashing a smile. She felt incredibly thirst and sat up, swaying slightly in place," What time is it, do you know?"

Wycliff

Aven stuck an arm absently into the light, his eyes dropping only a bit, retracting his arm thereafter. "I'd say nine, give or take." His stomach growled audibly, causing a small blush of embarrassment to flit across his cheeks, a short laugh bursting from his chest to hide it. "We should get something to eat, I'm starving after yesterday!"

AevumEternity

Hakon moves to stand but nearly topples over, sitting on the floor in a giggling heap after her legs give out," This is worse then a day and a night of straight riding- but thats exactly what we did, huh?" She teases softly, giggling somewhat madly as she struggles to stand again," How am I supposed to get dressed if I can't stand? Ridiculous I tell you,"

Wycliff

Aven chuckled at the remark, shrugging nonchalantly. "Too bad you can't simply regain your stamina from being in the dark, it's a shame..." He teased, twirling a finger at her with a smile. "As for your little clothing problem, I can help with that." A cloud of particles flowed from Aven's shadow, whirling around Hakon and creating a casual, noblewoman's dress, colored a bright turquoise with a few fluffy layers of similarly colored lace along the slightly past knee length skirt.

He examined his handiwork, a carbon copy of a dress he'd seen at a local tailor the other day, though it was missing the silver embroidery present in the original. Aven smiled wider nonetheless. "You look beautiful in that color, don't you think?"

AevumEternity

Admittedly, she was surprised- and shifted vaguely uncomfortably as the fabric materializes from the air and rests upon her body. This was not the first time he had treated her to such a luxury, but her gut always told her it was wrong in an odd way. She knew he did it out of good intent, even if it did feel unnatural. Carefully shifting onto her knees, running her hands over the soft fabric, she muses softly," Whatever would be thought of a General in a dress," her voice quiet and humorous. Though by now, most men and women who had served with her would know not to critisize her upon wardrobe, she knew it would be a surprise for her to be seen in blue- instead of mourning black. She suddenly looked up and blinked," Ah- the story- I should write a letter to the archives and personnel offices-" she hesitates before looking at him with a bright smile.

" Thank you- It's... Breathtaking," she chirps, raising a hand up to rest it upon his hand, beaming at him- flushing a vaguely rosy color.

Wycliff

Aven blushes back, the praise more than enough for him. "Anything for you, Haki." He grasps her hand, gently hoisting Hakon onto her feet and helping to steady her. "That would be a good idea: should we do that first, or eat? If you have paper here, I could fetch you something to eat while you write. Truthfully, you don't seem in the shape to go galavanting around the grounds."

AevumEternity

Smiles up at him, shakily dragging herself back onto the bed and folding her legs beneath her as the skirt flowered out around her waist. Leaning against him, she hugged his arm, pressing her lips to his shoulder," Would it be wise to have you galavanting about when you're a dead man according to some records?" She muses quietly, grasping one of his hands in both of hers, gently massaging his palm.

Wycliff

Aven raises an eyebrow in thought. "That's a fair point, and I have an answer." He leaned over and planted a silencing kiss on her lips with a grin. "I'll be fine, don't worry. You take care of your end, and I'll get us some food. Deal?"

AevumEternity

Tilts her head back to protest but is silenced by the kiss, as he pulls away, she trails slightly after him but utters a sigh and a smile. Her bright eyes flickering to the door," Be safe, please- do you need any money or...?" She tilts her head to one side, platinum locks spilling over one shoulder lazily.

Wycliff

Aven holds out a hand, a shadow tendril dropping a few coins into his palm as he winks back at Hakon. "I'm all set, thanks. I'll be back in a while!"

His clothes materialize around him, the noblewear complete with cape, emblazoned with his family crest, and he exits the room with a wave.

AevumEternity

Hakon watches him leave in shock, so he was just going to... Walk out the front gates. Alas, the door closed by the time she found her voice - wonderful. Just wonderful. Exhaling through her nose, she shook her head with a smile, she loved that idiot - and was confident he had something discrete in mind. Forcing herself to stand, she found her feet at long last and rested her hands upon her belly- her body ached pleasantly and idly she wondered if... Perhaps she was barren- after all their adventures a year ago, she had not shown any signs of pregnancy- was something wrong? She had never gained a wound that would render it... Useless. Biting her lip, she shook her head. What was she thinking? She had no maternal instincts- why would she dare think if children now?

Smiling weakly, she settled at the desk, grasping a quill, ink bottle. The pen scratched across the paper quietly as she began to work away, brow furrowed in concentration.

Wycliff

Aven returned within the hour, carrying a paper parcel of sorts, waltzing through the door with his usual smile as though running an errand on any normal day. "I'm back, Haki!" The savory smell of meat wafted through the paper as he strode over to the desk, waving a hand to cause two black marble plates to form, with matching utensils, setting the food down and ripping it open. Inside sat two small sirloins, still steaming, a pile of scrambled eggs, and six tender pieces of bacon. "I thought you'd need some protein after yesterday, so I get an extra hardy meal for us!"

AevumEternity

When he returned, Hakon had finished tying the last parcel to the leg of a Raven and was sending the bird off. In a flurry of black feathers she sneezed and turned back to him, smiling brightly as she did so," Well you are right- I did do most of the work," she teases softly, tilting her head with a dazzling smile. Every time she saw him, she felt as if she could positively glow. Striding up, she wrapped her arms about his waist and kisses him deeply