Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dark Seduction (Salzem)

Started by Sheshia, May 07, 2017, 06:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

Srika sighs and yawns licking her rather bloody hand and wrist. She had been hunting down that poor soul she had made a deal with a while back for what seemed like forever now to her. The poor sucker tried everything to not get killed. From hiding in a church to trying to make more deals with other demons which they turned down. But eventually he slipped up and made the mistake of hiding in the woods.

Then she caught him, end of story. He was killed she didn't eat his soul, everything was okay after hanging his body in a tree for the crows to eat. Around her were the sounds of owl hooting and birds chirping away until the last rays of light went behind the earth and it became night. It was nice and rather relaxed her quiet a bit. Srika stands around for a moment to enjoy the taste of blood and just the moment she was in. Being a demon was hard but there was upsides to it.

You get to enjoy life in it's finer moments many times before a exorcist kills you or another demon.

Salzem

"Well... helloooooooo nurse..." Demagogue hooted, the skeleton seeming to appear out of thin air just behind the girl as she continued to lick away at her blood-soaked hand, the lights in his sockets glowing brightly with some kind of attraction. The demon had been looking for a fresh soul for a while now, a soul from someone that didn't owe him anything and now he had found one, the little wriggling multicolored-ball of flame still struggling it's way out of the body... either a fresh kill or the man was simply dying...

"Excuse me, my lady, but do you mind if I.... eat that...?" Demagogue pointed towards the man's chest where his soul attempted escape and, if she allowed him too, the demon would scoop up the soul in his skeletal hands before dropping it in his mouth, the manifestation of life disappearing as it traveled down the skeleton's nonexistent esophagus. If she didn't allow him to, he'd simply faze through her and proceed to eat his soul regardless, too hungry to turn down a meal such as this because of a protective (if not drop-dead hot) hunter. Once he had gotten his meal, one way or another, the skeleton's smile would widen slightly, a gentle grin that showed he meant no harm and, in fact, seemed quite friendly.

"My name is Demagogue.... If I may ask...." His eyes seemed to flick from feature to feature of this beautiful specimen of a demon, from her icy-blue eyes to her hourglass figure to her red-black hair.... "What is a pleasant young woman such as yourself doing here in this forest...?"

Sheshia

"Have it." Srika shrugs and finishes off the blood on her hand. She at least had a bit of a snack to keep her going for a while long. She had no use a soul she wasn't that hungry for a soul.

"Nice to meet you Demagogue. I'm Srika. And as for myself that thing over there tried to avoid payment for a deal in the most annoying ways and I just killed him for it. Poor sucker should have known better." She laughs, "He would have been better to just pay upfront."

Srika looks at the body, "He tried to hide in these woods and well... he obviously didn't hide well enough. The body had a hole in it's chest and a few cut scattered around the body. The person's face was just one of fear which eventually drifted off to a peaceful look. "That basically sums up why I am here." She looks back at Demagogue, "How about yourself. Why are you here?" She starts to pick some dried blood from underneath her fingernails. They would starts to get nasty and smelly if she didn't and that would bug her greatly.

Salzem

"Your manners honor me, my Lady." The skeleton murmured, gently bowing in appreciation to her greeting. Most people would run or treat him with disdain as they do with most undead but her... she was kind enough to treat him like an equal and that only made her all the more alluring. Answering his question, the girl noted that she was here because this guy was... Apparently he was her meal... When she turned the question on him, The demon winked at her, his eye-socket closing instead of the eye he didn't have.

"Well... you see,  pretty much the same reason. I got hungry, saw a guy running through the woods, then you killed him and ate him and now I'm here! Funny how life works, isn't it...?" The demon's toothy grin seemed to expand across his bony face, the lights in his sockets glancing down to look at the corpse already starting to be met with the decomposers of the forest.

"Lets go for a walk, shall we?" Demagogue gestured with a hand out into a general direction of the forest, not really going anywhere other than away from the body left behind.

"So tell me... are you normally so... assertive with your prey or was that guy special?" He asked, cocking his head to the side in wonder.

Sheshia

Srika pauses to think. What harm can walking with another demon do? She was one after all it wasn't much different.  "Don't mind if I do." So she walks the way that Demagogue motion to with his hand.

Srika shrugs, "Sometimes if they try to run from a deal rheb they are dead. If not abd they remain honorable then I won't be hard on them. Might sometimes let them live till old age who knows. Guess it depends ob my mood."

"You seem like the kind of demon who uses tricks against other races to get what you want or in this case. Are hungry enough to walk up to a demon and ask for the soul of someone who they just killed." Srika points out calmly, "But if I was another demon you might have a bit of trouble in your hands." She smiles at the skeleton stating the facts.

"So why didn't you wait till I was gone to take the soul?"

Salzem

Demagogue nodded as she explained her purpose here, alluding to the fact that this guy must've ran from a good deal due to the... uh... messy business back there. She made an observation herself, that that HE seemed like the kind to play tricks on other people to get what he wanted, insinuating that he had no intentions of actually holding up a bargain... *sniff* The truth hurts man...

"My lady!" The skeleton exclaimed in surprise. "I am an honorable fellow who adheres to my deals with the strictest sense of honor and faith!" The girl went on to criticize him, noting that if he had come up to any other demon at this point, he would've been in trouble... Poor dear... didn't know how he worked... The skeleton said nothing and, instead chuckled away her concern, brushing it off as nothing too to worry about... When she asked why he didn't just wait, Demagogue cocked an eye-socket.

"I wasn't starving. I was peckish and there was perfectly good uneaten food over there. I had the up-most confidence we could settle this like the civilized demons we are! Was I wrong in that assessment?"

Sheshia

"You were not wrong Demagogue." Srika smiles with a defeated sigh, "I just wanted to see your reaction. It's a clear indicator of someone's personality and their mind." She looks at the skeletal demon. "I can be quiet un civil if i have to though with another demon that is well pretty crazy on my standards."

"Though I must say I have never in my life meet a uhhh skeleton demon before. Its definetly not common around here. You know with the exorsists and all that stuff." She makes a counting motion with her finger as if she was counting the number of exorsists she ran into in her eighty years of life.

Salzem

"Pretty crazy, hmmm?" Demagogue asked, smiling suggestively, leaning down just a bit so that he was eye-level with her. "I'll try to live up to your... unique standards..." He chuckled lightly before the two of them continued on their walk. Srika mentioned that she had never met a skeleton-demon before, especially in her assumed long life.

"REALLY!" Demagogue gasped, his mouth curling upwards into a surprised grin. "WELL! That's funny. because I've got a question for you! "If I said you had the most gorgeous form in all of the planes of Hell, would you hold it against me...?"

"But I wouldn't say that... I'd hold it against me too..." The demon found his pickup line rather amusing on the humor scale, especially sense even she, who's sides looked like they've been attacked by a wild ice-cream scooper had more of a body than he did. If she somehow jumped at the chance, she'd finder her chest buried underneath his ribs and her face stuffed in between his clavicle and neck-spine. .... He was loving the erotic imagery already.

Sheshia

Seika laughed slightly, "I really wouldn't know what to do. I never really get told that stuff. I'm more a solo demon type. When I do run into other demons Injust get the latest news and all that stuff yah know?"

Srika looks at the sky. She enjoyed looking st it sometimes. The stars were to pretty to her eyes and a lot more pronounced then those of a human or an elfs or that matter.

This demon was trying to flirt with her but he'd have tontry much much harder. She was a woman, yes, but she had a few rules in place for herself as a result of such a tng. Sometimes even human men would flirt with her but it was because they didnt know she was a demon or they were to drunk to tell what she truly was. Or a bit of both for that matter.