Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mother's Embrace [M]

Started by WallyD, May 14, 2017, 03:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WallyD

Sammuel stood on the top of the towns church, the highest point in the city. Darkness seemed to surround him , the moon was ghostly pale light behind him. Sammuel smiled and jumped off the building, landing silently against the stone.

The Stalker had seen something strange. Something that has Sammuel interested. Blending with the shadows. Sammuel walked towards the housing, steet lights flickered and dimmed when he walked by, some even went out.

There was a loud cracking, as if someone had punched through wood. Immediately Sammuel could smell blood, it filled his lungs, making the Boogeyman restless. It wanted out.

The Boogeyman turned the corner and saw the remains of a man, his body was no longer whole. Sammuel looked up from the body to see down the street and saw a shadow leave. Sammuel walked forward, he could feel the man under his boot. Blood splattered against the wall as he stepped upon an eye.

The Stalker had been following a creature that lived on the city streets. Usually the Stalker would report directly to the Family but he knew what Sammuel was planning and decided to let him handle the problem. Sammuel turned the corner and saw a little girl walking, her back to him. Sammuel smiled, tilting his head.

"Hello dear, I must say. You sure did leave quite a mess back there."

Trinity

Eve was just heading back to her temporary resting after achieving her latest kill. Darkness covered the walls around her and rays of moonlights showed the brown bloodstains of past events. It was a warm night for her tonight.

After hearing a voice from behind, Eve is confused about why would someone be out this late. However there was another problem, there was a witness.

'Someone saw us!' thought an aggravate Spellie.
'That is gonna be a problem, don't worry that is what the mask is for', Evie thought back.
'I hate the cheering Evie, let's just fix the problem and head back. You still need sleep little one' Biggie thought.

Eve slowly rotated her body towards the speaker. Her cloak bending her small frame in darkness where only the rays of moonlight and whatever street lights are left. She started noticing a tall man with no hair and tattoos on the majority of his body.

"Hi there mister! Whatever mess I did should already be cleaned up so I don't really know what kind you are talking about?" Hummed Eve.

Eve then started skipping towards the man, however stopping two metres in front and stared at him with a carefree smile.

'We've made our move tattoo man. What will you respond with?' both Demons thought, glaring at him from Eve's personal shadow from the moon's rays.

WallyD

Sammuel smiled. He could feel more than one presence, this however did not bother him.

"Hmm, I don't like liars." Sammuel said crouching to her level. "We both know that you couldn't have done that all by yourself. No, that wound be ridiculous." Sammuel reached up and patted her head, then rested it back on his knees. "Now, your a smart girl. I suggest you think your next move wisely."

Trinity

'WAS THAT A THREAT?!' Biggie Yelled out in her mind, making Eve flinch a bit, hopefully the man didnt notice it.

'Why did he pat my head? What's this feeling?' Eve thought in shock and her eyes opened.

The child stared up and started to frown but then smiled again.

"F-fine I didn't do that by myself, I have friends that protect me! Now back away or I might do what I've done before be done to you too." Eve replied.

Eve started to back away a little bit, feeling intimitated by the tattooed man.

WallyD

Sammuel stood laughing. It started out quiet, then became louder, a low but sharp crackle. Sammuel suddenly stopped and looked back down at the girl.

"I don't want to hurt you. That's not why I'm here. Your alone aren't you, even with your friends around. I'm here to give you a chance to be with me." Sammuel leaned against the wall. "But it's you who gets to decided if you want to go easy or hard."

Trinity

"You...don't want to hurt me? You...want me to be with you??" Eve murmered aloud. She is confused, the temporary warmth she felt in her last kill came back.

'I sense he is telling the truth Eve, as powerful as we are, even I don't believe that we will forever be able to protect you', thought Spellie.

'I still think he is threatening you. Fine lets give him a shot', Biggie thought still distrustful of this stranger, 'But i will come out if he makes the wrong move.'

Slowly, Eve brings out her small hand, and held it midair waiting for the man's response.

Slowly, Eve spoke cautiously," My name is Eve, the Child with Two Demon Guardians. What is your? Mr Tattoo man"?

Eve doesn't know this, but two shadows created the look of Biggie and Spellie behind Eve, staring at the stranger to see his response.

WallyD

"I'm the Boogeyman." Sammuel grinned and shook her hand, not really caring about the two shadows behind her. "Welcome to the Family. I'm sure Father would like to meet you, though I think Sister would be more interested."

He turned and started down the street. He paused and looked back. "Come, now. You'll have to listen to what I ask if you, but it'll be easy things. And I'm sure your Demons wouln't​d mind either."

Trinity

The shadows of Spellie and Biggie receded into Eve's own without Eve knowing and Eve just nodded while smiling towards the boogeyman.

WallyD

They left the city, following a small path. The trees seemed to reach out with black inky hands, the moon light causing an eerie light across the deserted path. There was low howl and the sound of running feet. Sammuel stopped and looked at the girl.

"This is an easy job, right?" He said and jumped up, vanishing within the trees, leaving the girl behind as large direwolves came from the trees, blocking the path.

Trinity

As the large direwolves bundles towards eve in flashes of grey and black,  howling and growling presenting their hunger and anger, an enormous deep blue fist arose from the shadows and struck.

The direwolves were next seen either flying through the air and smashing into the trees with large cracks of their bones, or being flattened with their insides spraying outwards in an orgy of blood, guts and gore.

Eve hasn't move or said a word...that was until her next words caused another demonic being to arise and finish the job.

"Burn them to ashes," Eve whispered.

Spellie and his grey skin shined under the moonlight's rays and hovering over his left palm was the hellfire seeking to destroy and burn.

With this fire, he launched waves of fire and balls of fire against those who opposed his keeper turning the direwolves into ashe and leaving the rest to run.

They wouldve succeeded fleeing, however, another dark blue first arrived and either flattened the rest or Spellie conjured more fire and use his lightning powers to strike, making more direwolves burn or cause death by the hundreds of thousand volts of electricity flowing through them.

After, Spellie went back to the shadows and Eve looked at the Boogeyman for approval.

WallyD

"As I thought." Sammuel said, coming from behind the girl. "You rely to much on your demons, I would have expected them to at least teach you something rather having you being useless."

Sammuel stood a distance from her, stretching his muscles. "A holy man could easily walk up to you, put up a demon ward, and kill you without flinching. You'll be nothing but a defenseless​ child who can only cry."

Sammuel took a fighting​ stance, glaring at the girl. "Attack me. Your demons are not allowed to touch or harm me in anyway. Let's see if your worth my time."

Trinity

Both demons stood back as Eve plays her part of the show.

At first she would do nothing but wait as her opponent primed himself. Next she starts to walk towards them. Slowly, looking innocent, smiling and her twinkling eyes wide open to lower opponent's guard.

As soon as Eve is close to her target and with quick and large killing intent rising, she twirls to the right and as fast as a snake strike, she quickly pulls out her trusty, bloodstained knife from under her cloak, fully rotating her body and strikes out towards the Boogeyman's neck but aims to miss as her arm flies out of the neck's way only to lay the sharp edge on the neck's skin.

Eyes turning from bright grey to dark red, she frowns then does a huge smile like a mania showing her once blunt teeth turn into spikes like a demon or resembling a snake's piercing fangs.

"I am not just a little girl you know," Eve whispered, "Demons cannot teach a normal girl like me magic, but that doesn't mean I'm not smart to find a way to kill if needed to."

The Demons just watch while keeping a lookout. However they did smirk at the actions of their keeper.

'An innocent looking child...but strikes like an unseen snake,' both demons thought.

WallyD

Sammuel waited for the girl and let her show off. She had her knife at his neck but he could easily take it away from her. So he did.

An arm shot out of his back grabbing the arm, lifting the girl into the air. Another one wrapped itself around her wrist,  snapped it, and slithered back to Sammuel, taking the knife with it. The Boogeyman man smiled, Eve's knife in his hands, and flung the girl. He repositioned himself and waited for her next attack, the extra arms no longer there. Just the man.

Trinity

Eve flew in the and tumbled along the ground from the force the Boogeyman's throw. When it stopped, Eve barely got herself into a kneeling position, cradling her snapped wrist into her chest and glaring at the man with hatred.

She made no other movements, but deep down she knew the Boogeyman was right, she didn't know much and now she was defenseless.

She looked down in defeat and felt hate and fear towards her opponent. She didn't make another move.

Meanwhile, her guardians made no attempt to move than to position themselves on Eve's left and right sides. They weren't surprised that she lost, she had not experienced this type of enemy and her trump move was lost to her.

WallyD

"Is that it?" Sammuel inquired, tilting his head. "What a shame. But at least I know you not completely useless. From now on you will train, doesn't matter who or even if you kill them. Until you can draw blood on me, you'll be put through hell and back."

The Boogyman turned and started back down the path. "I'm not going to wait for you, so I suggest you fix that hand and catch up, we have some walking to do."

Trinity

The Demons receded back into Eve's shadow.

The Boogeyman must have made fun of her since she had no way to patch up her hand. Nevertheless, Eve just followed the figure leading her away while cradling her hand and holding in the pain she felt emotionally and physically...

WallyD

After awhile the Boogeyman stopped at a crossroads​. He looked back at the girl.

"I'm assuming that you need to eat or something." He said flatly, noticing her crattled hand. What an idoit. Sammul crossed his arms, frowning. "I figured someone who lived on the street would have known how to at least bandage an injury untill there is a professional."

Sammuel walked over to a tree, and pulled out his sword, cutting an branch off. He snapped it into two and pulled out an ild cloth. He ripped it into a strip and bent down.The Boogeyman didn't even wait for Eve to respond before he took her wrist sharply and put it back into place, the bone popping. He then placed the two stick halves on either said and wrapped it up.

"First off, nothing is off limits. Don't be so pathetic, use what you got." Sammuel reached down and grabbed the collar of her dress, dragging her behind the trees. The sound of a horse hooves beated down the path. "For example, I don't have e food, but I bet this guy does."

Sammuel stepped out if the trees, cutting down the horse with one strike. The man that rid it went flying and skidded to a stop. The man stood up quickly, and tried to run, looking frantically for a weapon. Sammuel​ didn't even hesitate putting his sword through the man. The Boogeyman laughed in glee as the man choked on his own blood.

"Goodnight." Said Sammuel and he snapped the man neck, pulling his sword out. He turned back to the girl. "Fi d what you need, then we'll continue."

Trinity

Eve scrummaged through the dead body, ignoring the feelings of hurt and agner that a 7 year old shouldn't have. Going throught the corpse's belongings, she found food consisting of fruits and bread.

She placed it them in a bag that was strapped to the dead horse and carried it like a backpack. Munching on the bread, she turned to look at the Boogeyman, waiting for further instructions.

WallyD

Sammuel watched her for a second before he continued to walk.

"Once we reach Home, one of the Children will help you with your room. Don't be afraid of showing your power, seeing how you are one of the few who are worthy of living, those who aren't as worthy should be put in their place. After your settled and healed, we'll see the Family."

"The Family is the most powerful people there, even more so than me. They are to be respected, loved, and feared. Dont get on their bad side. They can do more to you than you think. Father is head, then it's Sister and Brother. Mother is a goddess and we her children. Whatever​ she's asks, we do."

"We are all cloaked in her love, each Child is special to her and she loves each one equally. After meeting the Family, and they accept you as a Child, then we will go to the Night Mother and have her notice you as her child. And it'll be painful, but afterwards she'll protect and love you till you die."

"After all of that, we will train. See what your good at, and what you are not. We'll go easy first, see what your limit is. Then we'll push so you break that barrier. Understood?" The Boogeyman asked, looking back at the young girl.

Trinity

Eve finished the rest of the bread as she listened while they walked. While a bit confused at the word love, she didn't express it.

All Eve could say was the reply of, "Understood".