Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mother's Embrace [M]

Started by WallyD, May 14, 2017, 03:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WallyD

The rest of the journey was simple, though Sammuel did not stop for any rests. Soon they were climbing up the mountain side, a nice breeze moved across the warm rocks. When the two reached the top, a Child was there to greet then, a large cave with red ancient ruins in an arch above it. The Child bowed, wearing a black and red cloak that covered his face.

"Hello, Cleansed One." He said still bowed, "We have been expecting you. Is the girl here."

Sammuel towered over the man but never looked at him. "Yes. She is to see a medic and cleaned properly, the Family would be disgusted to see how much filth is on her."

"Of course, Cleansed One. We will do it right away."

"Have her brought to the Family Room. I will be waiting there." Sammuel walked inside, the darkness seemed to eat him. Two more Children, both women, came out. The man gave the two a brefing before heading inside. One of the lady's bent down and smiled at Eve.

"Come, dear. Father would like to see you. Let's go make you pretty, ok?" She stood and held out her, waiting for the girl to take it.

Trinity

Eve looked towards the area where the Boogeyman disappeared at before placing her own hand on the hand being held out towards her. She was still cautious about the new area she was in, placing a bit of trust in the two ladies.

"If it's okay, I would like to wear similar clothing to the one I am wearing now," Eve voiced,"I am not used to any other clothing..."

She just waited for the other woman's reply while following her lead into one of the rooms.

WallyD

The women smiled, as they stepped into the cold cave, tourches lit the stone path. "Of course, dear. Though we don't have any clothes other than the standard, so why don't we wash that and have you wear something else while it dries." The cave turned into cut stone and soon opened up to a large room. Children trained against each other, many were praying at a large statue in the center of the room.

It was of  a woman, a ribbon was tied around her eyes, a bundle of cloth was in her arms as a shape of a child with horns, around her feet was two figures, a man and woman. The woman was standing on their backs, the two figures had their hands clasped together. "This way." Said the Child. Down another hall was a medic who healed Eve's wrist and then led her to the washroom
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sammuel stood in the Family Room, waiting for the girl. The Night Father was sitting back quietly listening to one of the Children raddle off some of the Night Mother's Creed connections. The Night Sister was doing most if the talking, sometimes Brother would butt in and disagree with her. It usually ended with Sister winning. Sammuel felt his eye twitch, he was getting irritated. He didn't like waiting.

Trinity

"EEP!" cried out a surprised Eve as a bucket of water was poured over her bare and small body.

Shivering, she lets the other women wash her hair and body. Lightly moaning in relief and relaxing at their soft hands gently cleaning her body and massaging her hair.

Seems the the women washing Eve were laughing at her adorableness and responses to the bath. It wasn't long before Eve was dressed in a small black dress that fits her small body and frame, and being sent off to meet the Boogeyman and the Night Family...

Slowly entering the chamber, slight fear and respect shivered through her as she felt the power and might of the family. The Night Family seemed to cease all speaking and stared at the girl, making Eve slowly kneeled, hoping that the kneeling action would show some satisfaction in their eyes while spotting the Boogeyman near them.

WallyD

Sammuel watched as the girl kneeled. Well, as long as she knows their power. The Night Father nodded in approval and sat up, waving the Boogeyman over.

"We had received some information that you had received a new Child. Is this she?" He asked, nodding to Eve.

"Yes. I had found her in one of the smaller towns. She was-"

"Stand, girl." Said the Night Father interrupting Sammuel, making him clench his teeth and glared ahead. "Of what is your power? What makes the Boogeyman so interested in you."

Trinity

"It is partially unknown to me why the Boogeyman is interested me, however if it is my power you seek to see...then it shall be seen," Eve responded.

Her next cause of action is to flick her fingers to make the snap sound.

SNAP

From the uneven stone grounds and shadows by the small light, yonder and behold the two demons of which Eve released and control/partner. Slowly rising, Spellie kneels next to Eve's left holding a ball of fire on his left palm while grasping on a lightning shaped and created staff. However, Biggie was not that...sensible...rising quicker than Spellie,  fists out of the shadows first and followed by the rest of his body, he slams his left fist onto the right side of his chest and kneels behind Eve's right, glaring towards the onlookers but the Boogeyman specifically.

Yea, Biggie might still be mad and have a grudge on the Boogeyman for snapping his keeper's wrist. Oh well, Eve cannot control how they acted anyways. This is just for show.

"However, I do control some powers of demoncraft..." Eve spoke again, giving time to let her...future family sink in the information that Eve 'controls' demons at the age of 7.

WallyD

The Night Brother huffed, placing his chin in his hand. Night Sister smiled and started to clap.

"Wonderful! We have very few demons, even fewer who can control them." She said and turned to Father. "She is splendid. Can we keep her?"

Sammuel turned stiff. The last he needed was for Sister to take his prize away. The Night Father squinted​ at the two. demons

"Names. Where you hail. Give me more than just showing off. I need more information." The Night Father said, watching Eve closely. Sammuel couldn't tell what he was planning, it is very hard to read the Night Father. One can never trust the look on his face.

Trinity

Eve answered truthfully to all those questions.

"My name is Eve. I don't have a last name since I've hated it and forgotten it. I come from a village located in the Northern region of Serendipity. My age is currently 7, parents murdered by my demons and I. Residence either in the trees or abandoned animals dens. Killed to survive. My only belongings are the clothes I brought and a knife which the Boogeyman currently holds."

"My name is Spellie. My mistress gave me this name when she was a lot younger and unintelligent. *cue the cute and adorable face of Eve pouting* She released me and Biggie, the other demon, from our prison. I control the powers of fire and lightning while Biggie just uses brute strength." Spellie clarified.

Hmph, the name is Biggie, one of the demon guardians of Eve. My greatest power and weapon is my strength and durability against physical weaponry." Biggie reluctantly stated.

WallyD

The Father thought about it. He than raised his hand. "Release the Mauthe Dogs. I want to see then in action."

As a Child walked over to a large gate, Sammuel walked over to Eve, ignoring the two demons. He pulled out her kinfe and gave it to her. He smiled wickedly, something that looked wrong on his face, and took a step back.

Black arms shot out of his back, weaving a ring around the girl. It was high enough so one could not escape, but the Family could still see. The arms stretched all the way to the gate, which opened.

Four large dogs stepped out. Their bodies were almost see through, as if they were of a ghostly mist. One bent it's head down, smelling the air and howled. All four of them charged the girl and her guardians.

Trinity

Eve thought, 'They're fast.

As the dogs rushed towards what they think is the slowest and weakest link, Biggie rushed to block their path in front of Eve and stopping their rush. Biggie smashed his fist into the ground in front of him, aiming to take them all out. This was futile as their speed got them out of the demon's range and so split into groups of two to surround Eve and her demonic guardians.

However, Spellie used his control of fire to make trap them in a circle of fire making a small path to Eve with Biggie standing in her way. Slowly, the walls of fire started to enclose the Maude Dogs, making them run towards Eve. Two of them were smashed into the barrier/ring created by the Boogeyman and were downed, another suffered major burns from being in flames and electrocuted by Spellie's lightning spell cast.

With courage, stupidity and desperation, the last Maude dog ran past the two demons and leaped towards Eve, hoping to trap her underneath and rip it's teeth into her throat. That didn't happen, showcasing her own speed and some skill with a knife, Eve rush and dived towards the ground underneath the dog as it is still in the air.

Pointing her trusty knife and stabbing the Maude Dog in the air, using whatever strength she had, she pulled the knife along it's body before pointing the knife towards the ground. As the last dog landed it fell onto it's side, showcasing the blood, intestines and lungs that slid out like horror scene.

Blood dripped from Eve's knife onto the ground, her face was partially covered with it as well on her left cheek, facial expression was normal as if it was a regular occurrence.

Meanwhile with the two demon...
'Hehehe you misses every single one of them with your first attack. Yet I still killed two,'thought Spellie teasingly.

'Shut it,' Biggie replied back, openly glaring at his other demonic companion.

WallyD

Sammuel retracted his arms, multiple Children came out and lifted the Mauthe Dogs and left the room. The Family didn't seem really that surprised, but it was clear that they had enjoyed it somewhat.

"Well done, girl. I can see that you'll be a nice addition among the Night Mother's Children." Said Father, nodding. Sister stopped one of the Children, holding out a glass, which the Child filled with some of the blood and gave it back to her. Father then stood up, Sister and Brother did as well.

"The Boogeyman is now your mentor. What he says goes untill he deems you worthy if his release. For now, go see the Night Mother. She will want to meet her new Child." Brother said, as he stepped down from his throne, the rest following, and went behind the thrones.

Sammuel walked to the door, which opened for him by Children. Sammuel looked over his shoulders to Eve, making sure she was following, then continued to another room. The door was iron, and inside was dimly lit, the stone had blood stains and a miniature version of the Night Mother statue sat at an alter.

"Here, the Night Mother will accept you. As I said before it'll be painful, but it will be quick and will feel weak but good usually food helps." Sammuel said, looking down at Eve. A Child walked up holding a knife and presented it to Eve. "You will use that to make a blood sacrifice to the Night Mother. She will then speak to you. For each person it is different. She could ask about your greatest fear or your deepest desire. How you answer will determine your... importance to the Creed. This will determine your knowledge if the Creed and what missions you carry out. Your brand will show up upon your forehead, though not permit, just long enough to mark it down. Hurry and take the knife. I don't like waiting."

Trinity

Grasping the knife to not anger to her now mentor, she looked at the palm of her right hand before hovering the knife over it.

Hesitantly, Eve's right hand gripped the knife before pulling out with a wince of pain.

Drip drip drip. Those were the only sounds that can be heard within the room besides Eve's short and fast breathes to distract the pain and blood slowly drips on the cold hard floor.

Seeing the statue glow a bit in her eyes, a bright light was all she saw before she a woman opposite her, likely to be the one called Night Mother. Eve waited patiently for her to ask the questions.

WallyD

The woman's hair was black as night, her dress flowed like water against the stars. Her eyes were a light purple, and they watched the girl closely.

"To of which do you fear? What nightmare plages your dreams, my daughter?"Her voice was soothing, reassuring and trustworthy, as if her voice itself was a spell.

Trinity

Eve definitely knew how to answer this. She had nightmares many times of what she feared.

"I fear of being alone. I fear of being without a family and being taken away from my guardians. At night, my nightmares haunt me, seeking to show me that fear and portraying the results that haunt my mind. My nightmares show me...my past of neglection,  hate and pain. I just wish to be loved, Night Mother," Eve spoke softely feeling affected by the sound of her voice, making her spill out the feelings she kept inside of her.

What made this Night Mother so...so like a real mother, but Eve wouldn't know the answer to that. She only knew the beglect and beatings of her parents. Never parental love.

WallyD

The Night Mother walked over to Eve, placing a hand upon the girls face, stroking her.

"That is a fear most men feel. But it is one that will haunt you for the rest of your life, but you can use it to your advantage." The Night Mother moved her hand over Eve's forehead."But you'll be the guardian, protecting​ that if which you deserve."

There was a flash of light and the Mother was gone. Sammuel stepped forward, waiting for Eve to feel the pain.

Trinity

As the flash of light ended, Eve looked around to see Sammuel walking from the position he and the other child stood before.

'Did time stop when I was communicating and the bright light appeared? Or was it all in my mind,' Eve thought before clenching her fists from feeling some irritation on her forhead before it stopped after a few seconds.

Facing the bloodied knife on its side, Eve saw some kind of black mark on her forehead from the reflection of the clear red liquid. Lowering the knife, Eve stared back at the stature before walking towards the Boogeyman and handing the knife towards him, handle in front first.

WallyD

Sammuel took, someone else took Eve's hand and healed it. The Boogeyman handed the kife, not even looking to who he have it to and looked at Eve's head. It was a simple rune, looked like a cresent moon with a bird's clae in the center.

"Defender..." Sammuel mumbled, he then stood up straight and started to walk away. "Now we eat. After that..." He looked back at Eve. "Sleep."

Trinity

Eve's stomach at the sound being able to eat. She hasnt eaten anything since Sammuel found her in the town, so she was already weak from low energy.

Eve nodded slowly at Sammuel's suggestion and followed him to wherever he leads her to.

WallyD

Sammuel walked down a hall, it was clearly the residents area, some of the doors that were open had beds and dressers inside. Sammuel walked to the end if the hall and opened a door.

The room had a small round table in the center, an area rug was underneath it, two cupboards were against the wall full of wooden cups, plates, and bowls, along with flour and other food items.

There were three other halls, all dark and were empty. Sammuel sat down, he looked unnatural, ridged. Suddenly more Children came in carrying plates of food and set them all down. They left and Sammuel poured him some wine and sipped it silently.

Trinity

Looking at the food with wide eyes, couldn't remember any other time she saw this much food.
Grabbing a already seperated drumstick of a fried chicken, she munched on with gusto, stuffing few cucumber pieces in her mouth, moaning in delight at the taste.
She could hear a chuckle from her company but ignored it, as she swallowed and was about to drink water, Spellie spoke to her.

'We are being watched and its not the Boogeyman.'

She moved her head to the entrance of this room to see another figure walk in.

"Night sister?" Eve whispered.

The Night sister seemed to walk in and pat Eve softely on her head before moving her fingers in Eve's long dark hair, making her freeze at this type of affection just like what Sammuel did when he found her.

Eve just brought the glass cup up to her lips as she was being petted. Staring at the Boogeyman at what to do.

Tags: