Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Ranger's Matter(RogueWolf, Open)

Started by Elector Count of WAAAGH!, May 26, 2017, 08:02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Josef slowly began making his way to where the blood was. "Hm, looks like what eva was the victim was as stout as us, maybe a bit smaller...the attack seemed o have come from this direction." Josef said as he looked back at he opposite side of where the blood was before glancing back.

"What ever that was hitting must of hit real hard for blood to fly everywhere and this far. Might have taken its victim too, considering there's not a body around, or is there?"

"What does it smell like to you? A human, an elf, a dwarf?" Josef said, taking a knee to examine the some of the blood some more.

RogueWolf

Dan'l groaned inwardly when asked what race the blood smelled like it came from.  The truth was he could probably put a race to it by smell but the wolf within him was roaring inside of his head.  The wolf raged telling him the taste, the feel of teeth biting, tearing into flesh.  It promised more and more of the wonderful not scent, but taste of the blood.  Dan'l ground his jaws together his hands bunching into fists as he tried to clear his head.

"It's elven I'm sure of it."  A bit sheepishly he added, "I don't think the werewolf likes elves."

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"Aye, of course it is an elgi, nothing but a bunch of knifed ear trouble makers to haughty for their own good." The dwarf grunted. "Though that would mean they must of upset something unnamed off...likelihood anyways, them elgis usually are in tune wiv nature. Though I tell you I've seen some strange egli on my travels."

He said that last part with a chuckle, before standing back up and glancing at Dan'l. "Come now, the boar can wait. Knowing egli there bound to need help, though, I do hope it ain't an elf you fling that took the brunt. Be a damn shame if it was..."