Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The most innocent of evils [ Zero ]

Started by SanctifiedSavage, July 08, 2019, 02:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SanctifiedSavage

Yaotzin was content to walk along side the interesting lady. His new companion, as the devil saw it. It wasn't like he had anywhere else to go since his previous fun had been utterly ruined by... well, what appeared to be a misunderstanding. He did quirk a slender brow at her when her answer was simply, she liked helping people. He supposed it must be in the way he liked helping, though in her own way.

How interesting.

"In my experience with mortals, they usually do something because they receive something in kind. Even if it is because it feels good. Possibly helping people does that for you." He was talking mostly to himself before gesturing along the road they were walking. "When we reach the next town, then, I should like to see you work. I find that you're a rather fascinating person, even with your clothes on."

Zero

"A lot of people feel good when they help others." It seemed a common and natural feeling. Doing good deeds was something a lot of people found to be fulfilling and rewarding. The next few things the strange devil said actually had Sahara nearly trip over her own feet.

"Even with my...Of course my clothes are on, and they're staying that way." All the uproar about people's wives or daughters or other relations certainly seemed to have been pretty well-founded. She still thought not all the blame could be put on one person, but good grief, what a thing for him to say! "Why do you want to watch me work anyway? Most of my work is very boring. I gather herbs, make remedies, and tend to the sick. It is not exciting to watch."