Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Why Hellooo there!!

Started by Tegan, July 01, 2017, 07:53:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tegan

hello everyone!! My name is Tegan, I used to RP a lot back in the day, even did some time here at SOTE early 2000s (now I feel old!)

I recently started writing again on a b2g site with my character Doctor Faraday who I adore *snugs* he's a sweetheart but has a few er... character flaws *glug glug*

anywho the site i played on closed sadly, but i thought it might be fun to have a go at playing a younger faraday on this site here.  i'll get a join up today/tomorrow if anyone wants to check it out!

I saw there's a war happening (need to do some more reading up) but figured it could be a good opportunity to get him to do some doctoring/meet some folk if anyone's interested?

So yes. HI! nice to meet you all, i look forward to juicy threads with you! ;)

Wrathwyrm

Greetings, doctor.

I haven't really read up on the war that much, myself, but I know the reasons why.  All but one of my characters from Connlaoth hate the country of their birth, though that is due to the fact that they'd be hated in said country.

Looking forward to some posting.

Blink

Welcomes!!!!!

^.^ If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. Everyone here is super helpful and willing to extend a helping hand if needed.

Happy Plotting and Stuffs <3

Tegan

Thanks guys, looking forward to it :D <3