Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Plot what you want cuz a pirate is free

Started by Skwint, July 13, 2017, 06:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skwint

I'mma just cut to the chase. I made a new character. He's a pirate. He's pretty awesome. His link is in my signature and I would really like to get him into a thread. Any takers willing to enter a thread with the best-dressed scourge of the seven seas?

Wrathwyrm

Arrr!  Ya make me think I be wantin' to reprise the roll of me own pirate captain, Masan-Ru!  He don't waste his time in pirate-speak like me, but he be a masterstroke of a man to contend with!

Apart from that, it becomes necessary to know the kind of encounter you'd be up for.  Going down the list...

Garlock The Destroyer would protend to be an ordinary cat - which he is VERY not - around his crew for funsies.

Akbar The Third might be a victim of some plundering that would probably try to get him to pay for the goods by following and attacking him.

Gary Blight would probably engage in a case of co-working and attempts at robbery, because he is perhaps the greatest thieving goblin in the world.

Rena Goldswith might've been hired to take him in IF he's notorious enough.

Sano and Travis are unavailable and you REALLY don't want Valis, because he'll kill him, probably.

Keefe Zarla might be on board because she needs a boat to get to someone she wants to assassinate, but...I can't think of who because people off of the main continent don't affect said continent.

Fuzzy is...an extremely dangerous rabbit who I'd LIKE to have appear in random threads, but I'd have to justify it.

Kate is not likely to be involved unless Jack's getting involved in Connlaoth and cannons, or because for some reason he needs an innovative genius for something.

Skwint

The only thing I've been able to come up with is perhaps Rena being hired by a merchant for protection and Jack just so happens to go after the vessel that she is on.

DragonSong

I'm not sure if this is still open, but I'd like to toss Morgana out there for consideration, if that's alright?

She's a siren, so getting her involved in some pirate shenanigans might be fun ^.^

Skwint

This is always open.

Did you have any shenanigans readily in mind?

Wrathwyrm

That could happen, and sirens are always interesting.  I don't have a samurai or a scotsman handy, though.

Skwint

Are we throwing all three of them in the same thread? Or is the lack of samurai and scotsmen a deal breaker?

Wrathwyrm

I could go for the three of us if you and Dragonsong are up for it.  I was only making a Samurai Jack reference.

Skwint

I was aware of the reference. :P

I was just going off of it.

DragonSong

I'd be up for it, if that's okay ^.^

I'm not sure I have anything really in mind, but the possibility always exists of Morgana trying to sink Jack's ship- I would assume he'd manage to stop her, possibly by capturing her?

Skwint

That could work. I just have to figure out how exactly he would manage to catch her.

Wrathwyrm

Let me know when things are hashed out, okay?

glowingnova

If you're interested in a private thread, I'd be happy to have him interact with my muse Red!