Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A little cutie!

Started by Anonymous, March 11, 2006, 05:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Look what I drew! Isn't he a cutie!

His name is Jose (with a funny ' over the e which I have no idea how to do on here)
He's a court jester at some kingdom, but a slave, he's 5 years old give or take and has only ever known the castle and don't know his parents, nobody really mentions them.
He's a very good juggler and performing artist, and because he's sooo cute he's appealing to the ladies in the court.
Buuut he's kinda a depressed child as he's bullied and picked on by everyone (partly because he's a jester and partly because he's a slave.) He's quite clumbsy as well.
Nobody appreacates him, not that he really knows any different. He doesn't speak much if at all.

He not a charrie but I may make a little story for him or something ^^
Do not expect a coloured version, coz I can't colour :P

Anonymous

hope i didn't overstep my bounds, but here ya go!

Anonymous

Dude, that's awesome.

My cellphone is named Jose. Lmao. That rocks. He's adorable =D The colorin' is cool.

Anonymous

Ahhh Wow! Thankyou! It's brilliant!!

If you ever have the need to colour anything of mine in future be my guest ;)

Anonymous

thats brilliant!

You really brought out the character we both think is adorable!

Anonymous

thank you, thank you  /bows

see more of my work accompanying Vernionator's lineart  <<shameless plug

but, WOOT.  i have been given free reign of Sola's art.  /does a happy dance in his chair

Anonymous

*wonders how good his chibis would look if they were coloured in..*

Anonymous

D'awww cuteness ^____^  I love his expression and his costume is lovely. It looks kinda fluidy and silky.

Oh, and the funky dashed e is made by holding the ALT key and typing 0233 with the number pad. *spends too much time in Microsoft Word XD*

And the coloring is awesome Xellos ^__^

Anonymous

also, you can press ctrl+apostraphe, then choose a vowel.........

but, apparently, that only works in word

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nightcandle"D'awww cuteness ^____^  I love his expression and his costume is lovely. It looks kinda fluidy and silky.

Oh, and the funky dashed e is made by holding the ALT key and typing 0233 with the number pad. *spends too much time in Microsoft Word XD*

And the coloring is awesome Xellos ^__^

Hee hee thankyou ^_^

Xellos' way is easier, your way took four attempts  :P

Anonymous

That doesn't surprise me XD

I have a way of making difficult stuff work for me, while the easy way confounds and baffles me. That's probably a Murphy's Law come to think of it.