Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hopefully finished trawling the net for an RP site

Started by Lucy_Vicotoria, July 23, 2017, 10:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucy_Vicotoria

Hi all,

I'm new to the site. Has been quite a few years since I last roleplayed, but really excited about doing so again. So tired after browsing various sites, alot of them seemed just full of smut and more smut and people pm'ing me with inappropriateness! I know I said I was up for trying something new..that was not quite what I meant! Seems like a nice place here with friendly people. Loved roleplaying LOTR and some forgotten realms D & D in the past. Look forward to meeting you all soon and getting started on some character creation.  :D

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Welcome! SotE is a pretty friendly site, most of the people here are cool with answering questions if you have any. Look forward to seeing you around!  :D

Wrathwyrm

Hello, and welcome to the board.

Drinks are in the fridge, and a wombat is in the corner for...some reason.

Anyway!  You'll probably note - since, as you say, you've done alot of LOTR and D&D in the past - that the site will have a few trope-breakers.  Not to say there's any reason why there wouldn't be a Gelatinous Cube roaming about, but there will be some things that are different.  I mean, I've just started a thread in which a young Lovecraftian-style necromancer is being confronted by a highly-destructive cat.

Hope you like the place, and if you ever want some science fiction, as well, they have a corrosponding sci-fi board!

JackieCat

Welcome to the site!

When i joined, I had a similar problem as you as in I found lots of sites but none of them were what I was looking for, and I didn't even bother to join!

Anyway, I hope this is the place for you and you have lots of fun here!  if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Lucy_Vicotoria

Thanks for the welcome all  8)

Quite like the sound of battle between a lovecraftian-style necromancer and a highly-destructive cat. Quite insane, but I like it. :D

Just finished watching the last Game of Thrones episode! (No spoilers here) But think my husband needs to move over... in love with Jon Snow. I hope he doesn't meet an untimely death...again..

Also, just realised I made a typo with my profile name. Since when do you spell Victoria like that?!? Vicotoria might be a new character name though, need to get off and start creating.

See you all soon. x

Wrathwyrm

Vicotoria?  Why, that's Spanish, right?  It's like a character of mine, last name of Malcontente'.  Or maybe Italian, like Chicolini, done by Chico Marx.  That's a'good.

Still, we're not sure if it's a fight yet.  Garlock doesn't like people, but he's attracted to the black arts.  We'll see.

As for Jon, he may be good, but I still love this image.