Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

DARK TIDINGS

Started by Codex, August 16, 2017, 08:16:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Codex

HELLO ALL!

Recently my dear friend @Salzem and I have begun thinking up an interesting plot! And we are looking for people to fill in le roles of said plot!

PREMISE:
Two diverse necromancers within the desert of Essyrn have begun to work again. One, a powerful warlord without purpose, and two, a forgotten lady with a dark shadow. Through recent events, these two have teamed up in order to make a vision come true... The vision of a massive city for the undead beneath the sands, where dark mages from around the world are welcome to visit and live to hone their craft.

ROLES:
Now we be looking for people to fill specific roles for this plot, and any who're interested will probably have to make a new char for this plot. To help govern this undead necropolis underneath the sands along with Embalmus , my character, Cerci will have multiple children!

Those family member roles would be the ones we are looking to fill right now. You'd be given complete free reign (because they'd be your character) on almost every aspect of their being, except for the fact that they must be Cerci's son/daughter.

I will be making a thread meant for this city once it's created so everyone can see how it works, and how it is ran! So if you're interested, you can help us create it through the RP.

Sandybro9001

Asis and I would like to join the city. I'm capable of playing a variety of roles though I tend to do better with thinking roles.

Rowan Galathynius

I would like to join and spent lots of time on this character lol XD
Anyhow I hope you you like my character and accept me.
If changes are needed they can be done.
I give you Duamutef!
Spoiler

Sandybro9001

(How did you do the spoiler tag? every time I try is doesn't work.)

Wrathwyrm

@Sandybro9001

You can hit the quote button and get a copy of someone else's message to be quoted, and thus see all the coding they did, but...the answer is that you put the word spoiler in brackets (the things they use for the BB Coding around here) to begin a spoiler, and then you end the spoiler area by putting /spoiler in brackets at the end.  Hit the preview button to make sure you've done it right, of course, and it probably needs text inside of it to show up first.

@Legit Violet

You've got my interest here.  If you've still got a spot open, I'd like to design a necromancer kid.  I assume free reign includes age, though, because I figure minimum teen for that.

Codex

@Wrathwyrm

Age should be mid teen at tips. (Something I forgot to mention in the post) but yeah, free reign for mostly everything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Codex

Also one more thing.

None of the children should be stronger (in terms of magical power) than either of the parents, since it will be a big plot point in the story.

Wrathwyrm

Duly noted.  I will study them to create the proper medium.

Jason Demac

I'm new but I've always had a thing for family styled rps of this nature. Everyone's got their role to play, etc. Would you like us to create a character and then post-it here for approval? Also in terms of helping govern the city will it be like, the different sections of the government or just districts in the city?

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=24224.new#new

Here's Chimerin for your approval.

Tags: