Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Greetings from the mind of a avid rper

Started by Aethersent, December 09, 2017, 09:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aethersent

Hello everybody, I've been Rping for a few years now, and I just recently found this site that happened to catch my attention. I was drawn here by the free form nature of this place, and I just kind of looked around for a bit, and it seems like everyone here is of good nature which is a welcome change from some of the other sites I've tried to join.

I have a rather unhealthy habit of creating too many characters, and have already made my first one right here:http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=24499.new#new (the cycle begins)

I also have an unhealthy habit of overthinking or overcomplicating things so before this gets out of hand, let me just say, "Howdy, I'm Aethersent, Nice to meet all of you."

Wrathwyrm

*Reads first character*

There's only one response to this.

Welcome to the board!   ;D

DragonSong

Hi there, and welcome to SotE! ^.^

It's a super chill and open community, and I hope you can have a lot of fun here! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask; you can hit most people up with a PM (myself included), but if we don't know the answer odds are we'll know someone who will haha.

Best wishes, and I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Aethersent

Thanks for the quick and friendly responses. If the whole site is like this, I can foresee a good time.   :D

A question that I have is where would I find someone to begin a thread with.

DragonSong

I mean, personally I'm always up for more threads haha. But you can always check out the plotting center and see what's going on there

Tags: