Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Limits for Pickles

Started by Pickles, March 01, 2018, 01:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pickles

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play? I tend to like a little bit slower plot for character development, still with action, and a mix between seriousness a funny nonsense. I'm cool with lots of types of relationships, platonic or romantic.

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play? I don't like rushed plots that's just all action and no character building. Relationships... I don't like when they're forced, either, or ones that spout from knowing them in the past.

What are your favorite character types to play? I like to play character's that are somewhat serious but definitely have a sense of humor.

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised? Somewhat in between. I like to pre-plan, but only to an extend. I like to let characters lead me, but they need to go to an end goal.

How do you feel about group threads? I'm fine with them! Just as long as there isn't ten or more. I once had a group thread that large that made 30 pages overnight... Not repeating that again.

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post? Nudge me after two or more days. I have free time and I'm most likely just being lazy at that point.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread? I'm pretty patient. After a week is where I draw the line, however,

How do you feel about instant messenger RP? That's totally cool! In fact, for the past year all my RPs have been instant messenger.

Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP? This is basically the same as instant messenger to me. So it's totally cool!

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything? Anything and everything! Just don't make an essay... please.

Any RP styles/habits that you love? N/A

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid? If I'm doing a forum style RP, I don't like using/reading actions in asterisks. In instant messenger RP I use them all the time.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding? If they casually move my character a bit (to hide them, for example), push them, maybe even punch them, I'll likely be cool with it if it's in small amounts. Other than that, its an absolute NO.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations? I don't like pre-plot relationships. I want to write them and let them grow! An age difference over six years is where I tend to draw the line. Sometimes the line is blurry, though. In regards to sex, there's absolutely no way I'm writing it. If it happens, it'll only be implied.

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level? I don't like it, but if it goes along with the plot in a way that it actually advances it, I'll deal with it.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots? It's not for me, really. I don't want my characters to be pregnant unless it's their time to settle down, and that's going to be a while.

What about healing? Healing is cool! I'm okay with it. I don't want it to be used in a godlike way, however. Unless it's used in an important way, I don't want someone on the brink of death revived easily.

What about characters being transformed against their will? That's cool with me! If it's happening to my characters, PM me first before they're suddenly turned into a vampire.

Anything else? N/A

Tags: