Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Advanced Notice

Started by DragonSong, May 09, 2018, 10:34:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

@Dauphin DaGlobster @Viscount Rhi-Rhi @Moonie @emeraldknight @Eckhart_Von_Musel @SDB, Dragon Lord  @Elf Lady Love @PixelatedGlory  @quaggan @Jiaolong  @Tide @Camrie @Juno @Wycliff @Whim @KingTyrant @Magyar @Janius Atherius @Lion @Spicyspice @Aeytrious @Gawfy @Marakai @Draconian

Hey guys!!

Just a quick heads' up that I'm going to be studying abroad in Japan this summer from June 3-August 5. I'm very excited/terrified haha.

Unfortunately/fortunately, to improve my language skills, I'm taking a 24/7 language pledge: which means for those 8 weeks my posts will be very sporadic, if I'm able to post at all.

Just wanted to give y'all an advanced warning!

P.S. I'm sorry if we're in threads together and I forgot to tag you-- I have like between 60 and 80 something threads, it's hard to keep track >.<

Juno

Aww yay, that sounds awesome! Hope you enjoy your time there :)

Lowen Thorn

Sounds like a blast. Enjoy your time over there and we'll see you when you get back ^^

Celegwen

Sounds like an awesome experience!! Have a great time!! ^-^

KingTyrant

Good luck with your studies.

quaggan

Wow! Good luck with studying!

Magyar

Have fun, and don't forget to tell us all the vacation experiences!

Jiaolong

Woah that sounds super fun! Good luck!!

Draconian

I don't know how i missed this!

That's so exciting : D I'm so happy for yoooou <3

DragonSong

Quick Update!!

I am actually IN OSAKA, which is super crazy hahaha. I've been awake for like 36 hours and I'm super punch drunk, but ce la vie!

Anyhoo, just wanted to post this to let y'all know two things. One: I don't actually have to take my language pledge until Friday, so I might be able to squeak in another post or two before the end of the week.

Two: This whole thing is even more intense than I first thought, so after this week I'm not sure what my posts are gonna be looking like if they happen at all. I'll still try to check in and at least read things though!!

<3

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Take your time and enjoy yourself there! We'll be here when you get back!  : )

quaggan

Have fun! (and hopefully enjoy your studying)

DragonSong

Hey everyone!

So, I'm back from Japan, but unfortunately I'm still adjusting (which is why you may have seen me lurking around without actually replying to any threads, sorry y'all >.<); I have about threee weeks of relative free time then classes start up again.

I don't think I'll be as absentee as I was when I was abroad, but this is my senior year and I'm doing an advanced thesis/project so I will be VERY busy. Apologies in advance, and thank you all for putting up with me! ^.^

quaggan

Hope you had fun on your trip! Good luck with your project/thesis!

SkyBlade

Haha! It's great to hear a little about your interests! To me, especially, language-related stuff are especially fascinating!

Don't worry, we will be here, waiting... :)

Hope you'll have fun managing your future projects with this interesting tongue and, of course, good luck! :)