Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Everything's Okay Now~!

Started by Zombie, July 09, 2018, 03:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie

@Myriad_Veg  @quaggan

Hey there~!

I despise doing things like this, but I've got no choice. I'm still in the middle of a flood warning (it started yesterday, along with a rather severe thunderstorm.) Well, the weather was predited to start again late tonight, not this afternoon-- and it's already hitting again several hours ahead of the prediction. Power's gone out twice so far and my internet's slower than hell at the moment. It's nothing to worry about, I live in the desert and July and August are usually our monsoon months. Any time we have a thunderstorm and downpour here, the Internet becomes sloggy and there are power outages that last a couple hours at most. It's supposed to slack off until the end of the month tomorrow, though! So, I'm going to have to delay one more time, Quaggan (My replies are more than half-written, though!) and Veggie, but hopefully after this, neither of you will have to put up with random/stupid delays on my end!

With that, I'll have all replies up tomorrow, bright and early!

As it is, it took five tries to post this.

Kuwabara, kuwabara! (Some of you will understand that little phrase <3)

quaggan

Damn, you have worse weather effects than I D: I can wait, hugs and hope nothing is harmed on your end!

Eckhart_Von_Musel

That sounds nasty. Where I am we really only get devestating weather like that in the winter. Stay safe!

Miriad_Vegetables

Knock on wood >_>

That sounds serious friend, don't apologise for the climate basically cutting you off from the rest of the world <_<

Veggie is fine with that, I'll spend the time tweaking my most recent post. No pressure at all, best wishes.

Zombie

quaggan- Nothing major was harmed, thankfully. The power went out for a while, there's ankle-deep puddles now and a few branches on my roof, but extremely thankfully, it was mainly just a very strong thunderstorm. (I'm very glad it didn't hail. We get crazy shit like that at times during our summer storms.) ~Hugs back~ And I'm working on finishing those posts while I've got coffee, so all is right in the world again for now!

Eckart- I actually miss only having bad weather in the winter! We get crazy shit all year round here: If spring doesn't come with droughts, we'll flood. Summer and fall are mainly drought, dust storm and tornado seasons (with July and August being our big break, with the monsoon! :D) I've only seen snow once in the four years I've been here; winters are normally either hot and dry, or colder than hell and dry, depending on what the rest of the year's been like. No matter what time of the year, our thunderstorms can bring hail, straight-line wind or tornadoes. Weather-wise, it's only boring here when it's 105+ and dry :P

Veggie- It was kind of severe, but everything's fine now and I'm hoping it won't happen again until the monsoon comes. ^.^ (That's a blast, by the way!) My reply will be up shortly~ :D

Miriad_Vegetables

Noice. Our combined concern has saved the day. Happy writing >_<

Juno

Glad to hear you're okay! Storms are scary.