Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Music Video! Of a weird unknown anime called Kannazuki no Mi

Started by Anonymous, April 15, 2006, 03:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqnDlnApqfU

Some music video I made a while ago. Warning: Rampant romance between people of the same gender included. You were warned. ^^

Wahahaha. Watch me suck at AMV making XD

Anonymous

Woah, that was awesome! It didn't suck at all, don't say that! I happen to like that song alot, and I think you did a wonderful job of choreographing the images to what was being said in the song, and vice versa. That was great!! It actually makes me want to watch that anime now, but I've never heard of it... ^_^;;

Awesome job!! *gives you a cookie*

Rhindeer

o___o

That wasn't sucky at ALL. Everything fit perfectly, like Blue said, and while I've never seen this anime before...GAH! I really wanna watch it now! <3 It looks really awesome.

Excellent job! *__*
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Ooo! That was cool ^__^ I miss that song... I haven't listened to that CD in a long while. But yeah, that was good! Way better then anything I could ever possibly do. So, hah! :)

Anonymous

Eh...thanks o.o; I just usually see bad things like "wah this scene is so cute but it fits nowhere" and " i could make this fit better somehow wah =(".

Bad pessimistic me =/ Thanks for the head ups though
^_^

The anime itself is called Kannaduki no Miko - and can even be found on youtube.com(each episode is split in three parts of rather low quality there): It is a romantic anime, in parts very tragic. And also strange, since for some reason they added mecha(big robots) to it that makes little sense and are ignored for the important story scenes.
It is an awesome anime and I am so in love with the blue haired girl XD;

Well not really, since I can see what is real and what is not(and if she were real, she'd be with the blonde girl. Lucky her!). *chuckle*
I love the anime to bits. It has its flaws, but the romantic part @_@ Made me cry a lot. n.n