Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

One Long Night by the Niafi [M]

Started by visualspice, December 22, 2023, 09:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

She frowned, studying him as they shared a heavy moment of silence.

"You defy your parents?" She asked carefully. It was her turn to take his hand, opening it your look at his palm.

"Even five years later.." she began, thinking back to that day.  "I was hurt deeply and confused... I couldn't deal with it because I.." she cringed , not wanting to relive it. Fresh tears welled within her eyes. 

"I was a fool, Faraji. I had lost myself that day. And it was awful.." she spoke, barely above a whisper as tears threatened to fall.

"I should have known. But I.. I didn't want to believe your parents could hate me so much that they would simply do this behind your back and I.."

Her vision clouded with tears as she blinked and get began to roll like down her cheeks.

"I wasn't in a good head space either to receive the news  ." She sniffled and turned away, trying to compose herself by brushing away tears.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Goldie

"We were both fools. Young, passionate fools who thought we had everything figured out. I spent the last five years living the life of a fool, thinking it was all I had, thinking you no longer wanted me."

He took a breath and moved his hand from her grip so he could rest it across her cheek, "It's taken me five years and a chance run in to realize this life isn't worth it without you in it. I saw you and felt the fires light anew...they were never gone, Ibra Koh'lesh. Buried, but not gone."
A duck walked up to a lemonade stand.....

visualspice

Her eyes returned to his. She couldn't help the smile she wore as she laughed, brushing back more tears as she said , "And there I was at my worst yet you go on about your heart's fire.."

She shook her head.
"By the history of fools, why did I drink so much?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Goldie

"Have I not made myself clear?" He asked with a frown and a slight cock of his head. His thumb traced just outside of her lips, "I didn't fall in love with your best. I fell in love with your worst, your average, you. I haven't stopped loving you."

And then he smiled, "The stars don't always tell us their plans, Ibra. Perhaps wine was the only way we'd end up here."

visualspice

She shot him a look then groaned. 
"I think I still have a hang over.  How long was I out?"

She was never much a fan of getting drunk, and one could have even classified it repulsed her. Yet here they were. Mistakes continuing to be made. But even still, her eyes sought his.

She rested a hand over top of hid and smiled. 

Goldie

He let his thumb brush against her lower lip, feeling heat rise in him the more he touch her skin, and then dropped it to retrieve the discarded cup and place it back on the tray.

"The tea should help with that," he nodded towards her cup, "you should drink it, then I'll pour you some more. You were out for at least a whole day, maybe a little longer. I wasn't awake for all of it so I'm not the best person to ask.

Would you like something stronger? We have plenty that can help with headaches."

visualspice

Her own cheeks heated at the touch, but then he moved away, and she had to readjust herself on the bed.

She studied him.

"Here I am, wallowing over my own pain- but how are you feeling?" She gently touched his shoulder.  "That can't feel all that great. "

Goldie

Her touch was gentle, but his shoulder was still so tender and even the slightest pressure was enough to make him wince. Which he did, and reflexively pull back.  Now that the adrenaline was gone, it ached fiercely and he was amazed at the things he had been able to do with it.

"Ah...no. It doesn't feel nice. But I'll live and I'm sure my mother is already looking for someone with more...immediate skills."

His hand reached back onto the bed and he ran his thumb across her knuckles, enjoying the pleasure a touch this simple brought him.

"You need to eat, drink. You really over did it and you'll need your strength."

visualspice

She cocked an eyebrow. 
But then she sighed.  "I suppose you're right ."

He was always the more romantic one of the pair.  He was always so sweet with his touches.. where as she...?

She suppose it made sense she wanted to make love to him while high on emotions and drunk.  She was blunt, but truthful, and took this moment to lift his hand to her lips as she kissed it then pressed it to her cheek.

"Your family is probably right. I don't deserve you." She closed her eyes, sighing. 

Goldie

His eyes flashed with an anger that was new to him over the past five years. Before he had been sweet almost to a fault. His head had always been in the clouds and he'd always been quick to see the good in almost every situation. But after losing her, after being forced to become, fully, the dutiful son, he had begun nurturing a growing seed of resentment and grief.

"My family is wrong. They had no right to do what they did to you and what they did to me. I don't give a damn what they think anymore and if they don't like it they can give my inheritance to my brother." Which he knew they'd never do. Hakene was young and foolish and never had the mind for business. Vihaan and Arav were too busy frequenting the priestesses in the name of religious enlightenment that they rarely had time for anything else. They'd never give the estate to his sisters either - it just wasn't done.

But...

"Ibra..." he moved to sit beside her on the bed, to move himself closer to her while once again pressing his hand against her cheek, "I know thinking you might still want me, want this, could just be me playing the fool again, especially after what I'll about to tell you..."

He took a deep breath but kept his gaze firmly, steadily upon her.

"Saanvi is taking our contract to the Consul. She is claiming I am breaking it in bad faith and seeking to have it enforced. I don't have any proof I didn't accept the betrothal and she has five years of our engagement to back her claim. She could win."

visualspice

A cold chill curdled inside her belly and crept up her veins.

The Consul...
She felt a hot surge of anger at the idea of anyone, even the law, to force Faraji into such a union.

Then she thought back to what he said and she grabbed his face roughly and kissed him rough and deep. The moment was on pure instinct. The heat, the fire, the passion... she just let it drive her. When she finally pulled away, she growled, "I've only ever wanted you, Faraji. Only you. And if you'll have me again, I will be yours and only yours- the Consel be damned."

Goldie

Faraji didn't expect to kiss her again so soon and he certainly didn't think she would be the one initiating it. Her aggression and passion caught him off guard, but only for a moment before he was gripping her neck with his hand and pulling her close. And Hakeshna she felt good. He could have continued to kiss her like this and more if she hadn't pulled back. She left him winded, hot as if on fire, and taught like a drawn bow.

He didn't let go of her neck and let his fingers circle through her hair, "I could lose. I could be forced to marry her. I'm allowed to marry more than one and that could be why I lose more than any other reason. I'll be forced to be with her, you know that...I...that's not fair to you, Ibra."

His finger dragged against the back of her neck, it was hard to breathe with her so close, with the taste of her still on his lips.

visualspice

He had a point- and she wasn't exactly a woman that liked to share- not like this. Not with love.

But the fire in her eyes began to turn, recalling what she had been through in her absence. 

"Faraji.. I.. have something to tell you. About.. some of the reasons why I went away.."

She had been cupping his face, unable to look away from the intensity of his eyes.

Goldie

He shook his head, "I don't need a reason, all that matters is you're back. You're here. Hakeshna, you're here."

And he leaned in again to cover his lips with his own, pulling her close and letting passion drive him. He had wanted to say yes last night, he had wanted her in his arms again and now that he had done everything he could do he felt no regret or remorse for how he kissed her now.

"I've missed you, Ibra..." he sighed against her before diving back in for more, his hand wandering down her back and onto her waist.

visualspice

By the books, his kisses lit a fire within her that had, for so long, been denied. She moaned breathily as their kisses intensified, shivering the moment his hands stroked her , stoked her- she had to have him.

Too long it had been since she'd shared her body with a man- and she ached for that touch. She needed that whole confirmation and she leaned  and bowed into his touch.

Her tongue sought out his within the hollows of his mouth as she moaned and moved with haste to unlace the damn lacings of her robes.

They eventually fell away, exposing heavy breasts and pert ripples as she shivered and wriggled until she was completely topless, her robes in a pool about her in the bed.
And she never stopped kissing him- fingers expertly flicking open each button of his shirt.. lower and lower until she peeled it open and let cool hands smooth down the warm, rich muscles of his chest.

Goldie

He wouldn't be able to remove his shirt completely, what with his arm in a sling, but he didn't stop her from opening his shirt and running her hands across his chest. Her touch sent shivers from the top of his head to the tips of his toes and all of him rose to meet her.

He pulled her against him, sighing heavily as her breasts pressed against him. If he had use of both hands he would have already laid her down, but now he was forced to be slower, more calculated with his movements.

He kept his hand around her waist while breaking the kiss and trailing his way down her throat and onto the tops of her breast, teasing both himself and her. But not for long, he couldn't stand it. She was right there, she was open and presenting herself to him.

His lips found her nipple and he devoured her, pinching and sucking and moaning.

Then he let go of her and reached down to adjust himself before tracing up her inner thighs and dancing around what he really wanted...what he hoped she really wanted.

visualspice

She lay there with legs opened eagerly for him. And she couldn't help but assist him in loosening the front of his pants. His dick was already hard and the moment those pants were unlaced she saw his length slide out and she squirmed and tensed at the pleasure of seeing his sex. Gods, she had forgotten he was so well endowed. 
And her hands moved to touch him, caress him before gripping his shaft with a moan.

"Gods...Faraji.."

She continued to move her hand down his length- enjoying that warmth and hardness in her hands. Her hips were already rocking without entry- the very idea stirring up pleasurable anticipation, her sex pulsating as if already tasting his sex within her.

She moaned.
Then moved to coax him between her legs.

Goldie

He stopped her, lifting his head up from her breasts and planting another passionate kiss on her lips. His hand traced the outline of her lower lips, teasing it open to feel her wetness on the tips of his fingers.

"Let me worship you." He whispered, kissing against her ear before slipping to kneel beside the bed while pulling her legs towards him, kissing her ankles, her knees, her inner thighs.

visualspice

At first she was confused why he stopped her. Her body was stoked, burning.. needing him like a moth to a flame. And then he was before her and each kiss up her leg had her gasping, tensing and gripping at the bed sheets.

His fingers would have easily told the tale at how soaking wet she was.. She trembled at that, whimpering as her hand moved to run through his hair, gripping onto it as another coaxed him to her church. 

Goldie

It was all the permission he needed and he let her guide him in between her legs and ran his tongue up through the center. She was so wet he was forced to pull his tongue through again, and again, each time reveling in the taste of her.

He called her name between pleasuring her with his tongue to remind her just how badly he also needed her. To remind himself that she was actually here and they were together.

His hand slid up her side to find her breast as he pushed himself deeper and explored all of her with his mouth. He entered her, then flicked his tongue up to find that spot that would make her scream. And repeated it, listening and responding to her every need.

If she called for him, told him not to stop, he would increase his speed until she exploded.