Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Salutations!

Started by Anonymous, May 18, 2006, 09:11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Yeah, we have the sequel too.  It's waiting for me. Lol.  I just need to finish the first KH and then I can play KH2.  Wooo!

In truth, I think the only reason I don't like Riku that much is because he's so popular. Oo;  Pathetic, right?  But really, I don't care much for his personality either.  I feel bad for him though because he's just being manipulated by Maleficent.  So, I know he's not really a bad guy: he's just being used.  And that sucks.

I'll definitely be sure to look out for the books and give it a try.  I do so love Celtic mythology/folklore.  My favorite story is the story about the girl and the kelpie.  And one of my favorite faes are the kelpies.  Nasty creatures, but after reading the story about the girl and the kelpie, I fell in love with those evil horsies. xD;

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jonas"Original reply, i'll give you that.

Since you were so kind as to reply *nod*, i shall reveal myself. I'm the resident Chibi-dood, 18, male, british. I'm on a "Shore-leave o' artistry", i need something to spark my imagination of drawing again, i just feel very... unconfident in redrawing Vulpes. Perhaps i should draw Tai.... *ponders* Btw, Tai is the chick in my avatar.
Tai could be fun to draw.  Give it a go! :)

Or you could just start doodling and see what comes up on your paper.  I do that a lot, but then again, I can't really draw. X__x;[/quote]

Actually i did, i was trying to draw vulpes facing head on with his eyes open, i think i did a good job considering i have no basis other than his eyes closed and facing sideways from behind *Takes breath and shows off image*

And its not nearly complete! Took me three hours at least to get that result!

Anonymous

Aw!  The Vulpes is so cute! -^.^-  

Awesome job! *praises* ^^

Anonymous

The vulpes? lol.

I was thinking on making the species called "Vullpin" but thats quite cliche. Thoughts?

Anonymous

Are they like foxes?  Or are they humanoids?

Anonymous

both. lol

Its basically the appearance of a fox that can stand on two with some physical differences, stands 3 feet tall at most. They can speak their own language (of which i have worked out myself, something similar to latin) and are fairly intelligent. Their home is something like ancient japan, where warriors used swords and honor ruled over all else.

Anonymous

Sorry to double post but -

Anonymous

*nods*  Hmm... Well, I dunno about a different name or anything as far as "Vulpes." ><;  Sorry.  But they sound cool and quite cute. ^__^  Maybe you could use a japanese name for them since they're samurai-like, etc?  Or something. Oo;  I dunno. ><;;;

Anonymous

Do you know the japanese word for fox? i don't know any japanese (other than hello).
And "Vulpes" is his nickname. ^^

Anonymous

"Kitsune" is the Japanese word for fox.  :)

There's also a word for silver fox, but I can't remember it.  It's like "gingitsune" or something like that. x___x;

Anonymous

Kitsune..? Thats cool. Although isn't that a character from some japanese anime...? She has like, seven tails or something. I quite like that. Kitsune..

Anonymous

I dunno about the anime character - sorry. ><;  But yes, that's indeed the word for fox in Japanese.  But I think there is a Japanese spirit or something called the Kitsune that does, indeed, have like seven or nine tails.  It's a Japanese folklore or mythology or something.  I really don't know for sure though. x___x;  I haven't studied anything as far as Japanese folklore and mythology go...