Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

SOME RANDOM DRAGON I DID, OR SOMETHING

Started by Anonymous, May 20, 2006, 01:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Like i said before! 8D oooooOoooo, preettty.

Anonymous

The eye O_O It's... it's just freakin' sweet. I also like her front teeth, opening its mouth must be an adventure, lol.

Anonymous

Aww, thanks, guys. <3 <3 <3 Wow, Nighty, you're the first person to refer to her (correctly because I have sworn to make all my big beefy threatening-looking monsters female in order to make up for all the frail, doe-eyed inoffensive ones) as a she. xD Yeah, and so would closing her mouth if she even COULD close it all the way, lawls. Thanks to her lousy dentist, me, there will always be gaps between her horridly arranged front teeth and she will forever be cursed with bad manners and a dry mouth. I'm such a jerk. ;[

Anonymous

Can you provide a direct link? I keep comming up with my message center. ><

Anonymous

O_o That's really weird. The link seems to have mysteriously changed to "http://my.deviantart.com/messages/". I could have sworn that I entered the URL to the deviation, and according to the two other replies to this thread it was apparently working before. Anyways, it's fixed now. =D

Anonymous

Thankies! And it did seem wierd that they would see it and i wouldn't.

{Edit} Thats a really beautiful picture, reminds me of another creature i've seen. A bird-type creature, prolly a digimon. ANYWAY! I love the realistic effect of the teeth. By the way, animals with that type of setup are usually fish-eaters, since their spread teeth act like a net.

*dances* you've made me jealous now.

Rhindeer

I already said it on dA, but...

DAMN. She's so pretty, in a really beefy scary don't-wanna-get-on-her-wrong-side sort of way! XD I also like how you did the lighting, and...and...her shape is amazing. And really, I do find her very pretty! Buff gals rawk! XDD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Ahhh, thanks again, fellers! You make me feel so happy inside. <:'D <3 <3 <3

Quote{Edit} Thats a really beautiful picture, reminds me of another creature i've seen. A bird-type creature, prolly a digimon. ANYWAY! I love the realistic effect of the teeth. By the way, animals with that type of setup are usually fish-eaters, since their spread teeth act like a net.

*dances* you've made me jealous now.
Yeah, but fish-eaters usually have thin needle teeth too, so I kind of contradicted myself there. XD Man, I should really try to make my doodles make sense more often.

DON'T BE JEALOUS, GAWD. I AM LIKE QUEEN SUCKY DESPITE WHAT EVERYBODY EXCEPT ME SAYS. <:[
QuoteI already said it on dA, but...

DAMN. She's so pretty, in a really beefy scary don't-wanna-get-on-her-wrong-side sort of way! XD I also like how you did the lighting, and...and...her shape is amazing. And really, I do find her very pretty! Buff gals rawk! XDD
YESSS. BUFF GALS WIN 4 EVA. ESPECIALLY IF THEY HAVE TEETH LIKE A GIANT MUTANT CHIHUAHUAFISH AND LEERY "I WILL EAT YOUR CHILDREN, AND IF YOU HAVE NO CHILDREN THEN I WILL EAT YOUR FUTURE CHILDREN BEFORE THEY ARE BORN" EYES. Also, YAYYYY ANOTHER PERSON WHO KNOWS SHE'S FEMALE. </boogie>

Her... pretty? And "in a really beefy scary don't-wanna-get-on-her-wrong-side sort of way"? DOES NOT COMPUTE. I was pretty sure that pretty, by default, meant the exact opposite of that. XDD

Rhindeer

DO NOT QUESTION THE WORKINGS OF MY MIND, N00B!!!!11!

XDD Juuust kidding! Heheh! But really! It made perfect sense in my head, even if it is a big fat contradiction that shouldn't make any sense at all! <3

AND YOU ARE SO NOT THE QUEEN OF SUCKY, LIAR.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Yea, what they said

Anonymous

Aethyr. -.- Can't you write an... ACTUAL Post instead of just.. getting your post count up? The Sevenbillion posts of 'yea, what they said' is getting REALLY pointless and REALLY annoying and isn't all that great for the topic starter. ^_^

Anonymous

Quote from: "Draconian"Aethyr. -.- Can't you write an... ACTUAL Post instead of just.. getting your post count up? The Sevenbillion posts of 'yea, what they said' is getting REALLY pointless and REALLY annoying and isn't all that great for the topic starter. ^_^

Yea, what she said.

JOKING

QuoteYeah, but fish-eaters usually have thin needle teeth too, so I kind of contradicted myself there. XD Man, I should really try to make my doodles make sense more often.

DON'T BE JEALOUS, GAWD. I AM LIKE QUEEN SUCKY DESPITE WHAT EVERYBODY EXCEPT ME SAYS. <:[

I've always liked your drawings. All i can draw (with often difficulty) is chibis. I suppose she could eat large herbivores too, given the broad teeth. Perhaps even Omivorian?[/quote]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annoth"Aww, thanks, guys. <3 <3 <3 Wow, Nighty, you're the first person to refer to her (correctly because I have sworn to make all my big beefy threatening-looking monsters female in order to make up for all the frail, doe-eyed inoffensive ones) as a she. xD Yeah, and so would closing her mouth if she even COULD close it all the way, lawls. Thanks to her lousy dentist, me, there will always be gaps between her horridly arranged front teeth and she will forever be cursed with bad manners and a dry mouth. I'm such a jerk. ;[

After reading your last sentence I got a visual of a big scary monster tea party attended by your dragon and all throughout the thing she kept dribbling tea out of her front teeth and the other monsters were looking at her like she was barbarian.

Of course, being a creature of d00m and d43th she probably killed them for that, but my visual didn't really extend that far.

Anonymous

QuoteI've always liked your drawings. All i can draw (with often difficulty) is chibis. I suppose she could eat large herbivores too, given the broad teeth. Perhaps even Omivorian?
xD Thanks again, mang. You should try to draw other stuff, if you want to - if you don't try, you'll never learn, ya know? Ahh, I have no idea. XD Unfortunately, I'm not nearly as much of an animal genius as I wish i was.

QuoteAfter reading your last sentence I got a visual of a big scary monster tea party attended by your dragon and all throughout the thing she kept dribbling tea out of her front teeth and the other monsters were looking at her like she was barbarian.

Of course, being a creature of d00m and d43th she probably killed them for that, but my visual didn't really extend that far.
O_O
O_______________O
omg. That is just... so... GENIUS. GIVE ME YOUR BRAIN, FOR IT IS GOOD, AND IT IS TRUE. ME LOVE YOU FOREVER. Monsters... and dragons... and British tea parties... and biscuits... and I just imagined that everybody was wearing a top hat and a suit and that the other monsters that were shooting her "Well I never! =|:<" looks were like, crosses between Mr. Burns and an emaciated anthro birdlizard thing, and like, huge bleedy masses of infected blubber and and and... You made my week. Forever. I don't even know how that works. YAY. GOD, I WISH I HAD THE EXPERIENCE TO DRAW
THAT. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Anonymous

British tea parties!? That went out of fashion in the 60s! Bleh! I hate stereotypicalism. *is british* Anyway! No, i've tried, believe me. I do draw other things but they often come out crap. I think Sola deteres me.

Anonymous

It (or she by the previous posts 8D) is beautiful! Haha. I luff the eye and teeth and scales <3 Mwuahahaha. Annoth, you maketh me jealous. XP Squee.

It reminds me of something, and I just can't remember what that something is that the dragon reminds me of. It might b sleeping beauty... then again, I don't really know! =X Hm...It -was- something... Anyway. The eyes are all beady-like and kickass. And the teeth, for some reason, remind me of a dinosaur... *ponders why*

Anonymous

QuoteBritish tea parties!? That went out of fashion in the 60s! Bleh! I hate stereotypicalism. *is british* Anyway! No, i've tried, believe me. I do draw other things but they often come out crap. I think Sola deteres me.
XD Psh, I KNOW.  Even I'M not that stupid. My obsessive compulsive urge to put adjectives before short stuff like that told me to put that there and YOU KNOW I CAN'T RESIST THE OCD. Anyways, GOD JEEZ OF COURSE THEY DO. That's how everybody starts off! I used to be completely unable to draw anything in any angle other than directly from the side, but then I actually tried DRAWING stuff from other angles, and LOOKING AT STUFF IN REAL LIFE that is from other angles, and now I am NOT QUITE AS EYE-BLEEDINGLY TERRIBLE AT IT ANYMORE. If you don't try, you'll never get any better, so you gotta get out there and try and bulge your eyeballs at anatomy books and STUDY RELATED THINGS. Orrrrr something like that.

QuoteIt (or she by the previous posts 8D) is beautiful! Haha. I luff the eye and teeth and scales <3 Mwuahahaha. Annoth, you maketh me jealous. XP Squee.

It reminds me of something, and I just can't remember what that something is that the dragon reminds me of. It might b sleeping beauty... then again, I don't really know! =X Hm...It -was- something... Anyway. The eyes are all beady-like and kickass. And the teeth, for some reason, remind me of a dinosaur... *ponders why*
Oh geez NOT ANOTHER JEALOUS PERSON (<----GRATITUOUS USE OF CAPS LOCK, HOOOOOO). STOP THAT. I CAN'T DRAW STUFF OTHER THAN PRETTY DRAGONS WORTH BEANS, I SWEAR. I JUST TRIED TO DRAW A CAR AND IT LOOKED LIKE A BLOB OF SLIME WITH CONFETTI IN IT.

I LOVED the dragon from Sleeping Beauty when I was a kid! When she died I was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYY ;__________;" and then I HATED THAT PRINCE DUDE FOREVER AND EVER, AND THEN I GOT MORE FAVORITE CHARACTERS, BUT THEY ALL DIED TOO BECAUSE THEY WERE ALSO BAD GUYS, AND THAT MADE ME SAAAAD. Anyways, it's probably reminding you of Reign Of Fire (which plays host to another one of my favorite characters who ALSO DIES AT THE END I HATE YOU QUINN >:[), because I sort of sneakily plagiarized most of the back silhouette of her head from the dragons there because I love them to the point of vague copyright infringement. XD I AM A HORRIBLE PERSON. It's probably not the teeth that remind you of a dinosaur, but just the jaw in general, because dinosaurs usually have that kind of mouth. =D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annoth"
QuoteBritish tea parties!? That went out of fashion in the 60s! Bleh! I hate stereotypicalism. *is british* Anyway! No, i've tried, believe me. I do draw other things but they often come out crap. I think Sola deteres me.
XD Psh, I KNOW.  Even I'M not that stupid. My obsessive compulsive urge to put adjectives before short stuff like that told me to put that there and YOU KNOW I CAN'T RESIST THE OCD. Anyways, GOD JEEZ OF COURSE THEY DO. That's how everybody starts off! I used to be completely unable to draw anything in any angle other than directly from the side, but then I actually tried DRAWING stuff from other angles, and LOOKING AT STUFF IN REAL LIFE that is from other angles, and now I am NOT QUITE AS EYE-BLEEDINGLY TERRIBLE AT IT ANYMORE. If you don't try, you'll never get any better, so you gotta get out there and try and bulge your eyeballs at anatomy books and STUDY RELATED THINGS. Orrrrr something like that.

I've been drawing for several years lol. Sola's the real artist of the family. ;)

You love the shift/caps lock key don't you?

Anonymous

I share your wanting Annoth. That picture would bring peace to the Middle East, end world hunger, win the triple crown, find Anastasia Romanov and get a perfect 10 in Olympic gymnastics in one fell swoop. I could maybe draw the blubber-blobs in their pretties, but the rest would be beyond my grasp.

Quote from: "Annoth"LOVED the dragon from Sleeping Beauty when I was a kid! When she died I was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYY ;__________;" and then I HATED THAT PRINCE DUDE FOREVER AND EVER, AND THEN I GOT MORE FAVORITE CHARACTERS, BUT THEY ALL DIED TOO BECAUSE THEY WERE ALSO BAD GUYS, AND THAT MADE ME SAAAAD.

Gah! That was the story of my life when I was little (and still is... matter of fact, I'm still technically little XD). I'd always get upset when the good guy got a cheap win against the bad guy because of hir purity of heart/ability for true love/awesome power they just so happened to get. The 'bad guys' always seemed more competent, had more character and were just plain cooler looking.

Quote from: "Jonas"I've been drawing for several years lol. Sola's the real artist of the family.

Trust me, it taketh a few years to get it. I've been seriously drawing since my late high school years and I still haven't completely gotten it. Anatomy books and references are a lot of help, as is plain old practice and not biting your nails to the knuckle bone worrying about trying something new.