Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hi everyone

Started by Anonymous, June 15, 2006, 11:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gold"lol!  it's easier just to hit "quote" and then it pops up big in the reply screen XDDDD

Yeah. I'm stupid and didn't think of that until AFTER I'd opened word, pasted, made bigger, giggled, then went to reply here and hit the 'quote' screen and went "....ooooooooh, lookit that..." I'm a smart skittle, yes, yes I am.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gold"
Quote from: "ZenMasterWalrus"Welcome to my humble domain! I am honoured that you would join my ranks of servants!

But quick! We must be away and hide you before my nemesis, the evil Moosts, arrives. She will eat the very flesh off your bones. Even worse, she believes she is the master of this place, and is assembling an evil army to attempt to wrest me from my mighty throne! Hasten!

NOOO!  Don't listen to him!  he's really the evil one!  Once you become his servant you can NEVER ESCAPE!  After a while his servants disappear and it's rumored that he...he.....*pales*  it's so gruesome I have to write it tiny....

HE DIPS THEM IN PEANUT BUTTER, WRAPS THEM IN COTTON CANDY AND SELLS THEM TO LITTLE CHILDREN!  *aghast*

RUN AWAY WHILST YOU STILL HAVE LEGS!

O_O

*eyes the both of them suspiciously* But... but...

*weep* What's the world coming to?!

Anonymous

Quote from: "HeroMentality"O_O

*eyes the both of them suspiciously* But... but...

*weep* What's the world coming to?!

I'm tellin' you. Throw candy. Throw candy and the crazies will go away.

Anonymous

QuoteNice to meet you too. Sorry if that thread was based on a plot idea I had no knowledge of; I saw it as a good way to get my char into a certain location. XD
Not at all, just was a little surprising because I had previously thought that only Jester and Natu were in that thread. Sudden interjections are the lifeblood of SotE, heh heh, the only way to meet new peeps.

Notice that your character left the bar though, and that made me cry a little on the inside, lol.

Anonymous

......................................................................................................

Hero best advice..........run away from them and go visit Emoosts....she claims everyone anyways

no stopping her

Goldie

XDDD she's yet to claim me

XP  I guess that just means I"m awesome

Anonymous

Shhh! Don't say that out loud! She'll hear you! If you need evidence of her villainous ways just look around the welcome wagon.

I usually copy and paste small text into the URL bar.

Anonymous

Careful though, Emoosts will leave you hanging :/

Anonymous

yeah where is the wonderful Emoosts?????

did Emoosts disappear yet again......................?