Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Little Lost Puppy (Vivian and Faren and Whoever!)

Started by Anonymous, August 29, 2006, 06:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Vivian ran through the forest her wolf legs flying across leaves and sticks not caring about leaving a trail of any kind. The only thing she felt at the moment was ecstasy at finally having gotten to the full moon again. She had gotten use to her fleshy shell but everything seemed to be so formal in the cities. Everyone was so cut back and restricted. Everyone just seemed so cold totally cut off from everyone else so much ceremony. The forest were where she belonged.

She trotted to a stop at a tiny waterfall and stretched out her back and she lapped up some of the water that ran down a stream. This was the life. She missed it so much. She froze as a very familiar smell hit her nose. A rabbit. She scooted over to hide herself in a bush and put her face low to the ground to peer beneath the dark leaves.It hopped up to the stream on the other side. It's nose sniffed at the air but the water was too overwhelming a smell. Vivian tongue lolled from her mouth in anticipation. Rabbits were the fun hunt. Tiny and quick perfect prey. She leaped out from the bush and took off after the rabbit adrenaline pounding in her skull and through her wolf legs. The rabbit whimpered and dashed she only ran faster. The thrill of the hunt.

She felt rain on her and woke with a start. She grabbed at leaves and scooted back to the tree for cover. A dead rabbit carcas lay on the ground next to her. She wiped her lips and found blood stretched across her hand. She sighed. At least it wasn't human. She wiped the dirt off of her bornw leather pants and and stretched standing up. She wandered through the forest and found her jacket hanging from the limb she left it on. She slid it on a dark green forest color. She knelt down next to the stream and got water and rubbed it onto her face. She felt like she had drank a barrel full and was groggy groggy.

Anonymous

"Oh yes, this is bloody wonderful. Stomping through the blessed forest now. Now I *know* I've reached rock bottom."

The young female continued to mutter as she, not so gracefully, stumbled through the heavy woods. A hand, nails bitten straight down to the wick, brushed blonde hair out of her gaze. The heavily-kohl'd eyes squinted slightly as she appraised her current situation. It was dark, and it was cool, and Faren was not one bit happy about having the muck through the woods.

"STU-pid forest. Why the high spirits do these blasted villages do this?"

She stumbled a little bit further through woods until she came to a clearing. Pale moonlight drifted calmly in wide open. She stalked her way right through the clearing, clearly fuming over some percieved indignity. About half through she stopped abruptly and cocked her head off kilter, as if listening intently to a conversation. She glared upwards, loosened blonde tendrils tumbling down her back. And not so quietly she suddenly...and loudly..took part in the other wise silent conversation.

"What do you mean, its part of the lesson? I don't see your holy arse down here, stomping around in whatever it is I've been stomping through for the past several hours? Some bloody lesson."

She paused, as if listening to some response. Audibly, only the typical sounds of the nighttime forest chirped and creaked after a pause from her shouting. With fists clenched at her side, legs planted firmly shoulder width apart, and her head tossed straight back, she looked nothing more than like a child about to throw the mother of all temper tantrums. Her fingers clenched at the dirty, guazy white dress with the jagged hemline.

"This is embarrassing, you imbeciles! How is stomping around like this like a bloody stupid human supposed to solve anything?"

Faren forced so much emphasis on the last word that her whole upper torso shook with the effort as she shouted at the clear night sky. With a huff, she flopped down upon the ground into a sitting position. And oh yes, she did cross her bare arms and prepared to sulk. She muttered to herself as she glared around her at the open clearing.

"How is this going to solve anything? Send me off like that. Like that's gonna make me any more devout. STUpid bloody idea. For god's sake...or not."

She chuckled to herself at some personal joke. Well. If anything, she found great comfort in her own presence. No matter the fact that she wore what was akin to a thin underdress, a man's old boots, and her fine blonde hair was all crazylike. There was a smudge of dirt across one porcelain cheek. Poor sullied angel. Oh, and it was the middle of the night. And cold. And she looked as if she had zero intention of moving for anything at the moment.

Anonymous

"A new day." She walked through the forest slowly not a sound from her feet. She had mastered the balance of two legs long ago luckily. She still moved like a wolf. This made people uneasy seeing her move so differently than anyone else. Of course too many things about her made people uncombfortable. Created the situation of her always having to move. She touched the trees gently. She could smell like she was a wolf still. See like she was. So many handicaps though. She looked at her fingers again. Poor fleshy weak things.

She stopped and move behind a bush when a smell hit her nostrils. Something weird. It smelled clean. Very clean. She cocked her head to one side as she saw the girl sitting i nthe feild. What is this about? She looked tired anf had weird boots on. Her eyes stood out on her face with a dark black outline around them. She looked very frustrated. There was a big wide space where the animals seemed to be in panic around her. They were keeping their distance. Maybe she has been yelling? She knew maybe she should stay back too, her animal sense of survival But now she was human, and a sense of curiousity was very overpowering. She started to move out of the brush.

Anonymous

Hellmask stretched happily as he bounced through the forest, taking in all the fresh sights and scents. Down in hell, where he’d come from it was all fire and brimstone- pretty depressing stuff for a hormonally driven teen version of a demon. So it was almost a blessing when the Demon Elders had sent him up to the Earth. Anyone passing by would just see a teen full of emotions and enthusiasm and life, with violet eyes, and blonde hair in the indie style that was oh so popular with the demon crowd down below. He’d replaced his one clawed hand with a normal human hand so as to remain inconspicuous, after all, he was up here to learn more about life. Though he had left his feet as furry and clawed. Screw human feet.

He breathed in the earthy air and whistled to himself, hands in his pockets. Kicking up a cloud of dust his eyes roved over every speck, and he ran through the dust, before shaking it out of his hair. Running a hand over his bare chest…well, the areas of flesh where the leather straps didn’t cover, he wiped away a thin sheen of sweat mixed with dust.

Birds chirruped merrily, the only other sign of life he’d seen so far. He vaguely remembered images like the forest, images that his human soul had seen, lived and breathed in before he died and was reborn as a demon. But the human soul would always be with him, which was why he enjoyed taking on the shape of the indie boy so much. He had no real name; only Hellmask…a mask of Hell the others had called him when he refused to take on his demonic form. But he cared not; a name was only a word with which to associate a being with, and Hellmask had come to be associated with him. So Hellmask it was, and he had no intention of changing it.

He decided to race the wind. Ever so impulsively. Emerald and brown flashed past, mottled shadows blurring with golden light as he sped up. Faster, and faster… he crashed out of the undergrowth, coming to a stream. Skidding to a halt, Hellmask curved round and sent a spray of water flying in every direction.

“Hell yeah!� He crowed. He somersaulted, and danced, totally unaware of anything at all, until he crashed right into a blonde haired woman.

((How fitting; a seraph from Heaven and a demon from Hell. Maybe they’ll fall in love.))

An image of Hellmask and his history can be found here: http://brokenxskies.livejournal.com/17487.html

Anonymous

The sudden crashing and bumbling along the woodline prompted a furious glare, as if the very power of her angry eyes could still the velocity of whatever was coming towards her in a frenzy. When it was apparent that she seemed to lack the power of stopping oncoming traffic with one look, those gray eyes widened before she was so rudely trampled on by some overly ambitious athletic youth.

"You have GOT to be kidding me. " She shrieked, bursting to her feet in a fit. She glared at the young man. As she got her bearing, damn this human likeness and its downfalls, that darkened gaze dropped to a glare. As he stood huffing before her, wearing a self-proud grin, she studied him intently. Her pale lips dropped open slightly, a blonde brow quirked and she broke into laughter, sharp but sweet sounding. She picked leaves and grass from her hair as her gaze rolled upwards.

"And to top it all of - you put me right in the bloody path of a hellspawn and a half breed."

It was quite obvious that she wasn't talking to him. Or anyone in the immediate area. And she hadn't acknowledged the fact that she was aware of the presence of the dark haired woman lingering in the shadows of the clearing. She stepped right up to the young man and glared up at his sweaty face. A finger prodded him in the chest.

"Who do you think you are? Do you know who I am? You miserable wretch!"

For a gal who had such a sweet face, she sure could be foul-tempered. She had taken on a self-righteous, indignant tone. Despite her obvious state of upheaval, there were still a few blades of grass caught up in her hair and the tumble put another little smudge of dirt on her chin, she smelled..perfect. If there was a way for perfect to smell, that's how she smelled. As usual, however, it was the only sweet thing about her for the moment.

Her hand flattened against his chest and she shoved him away from her. She wasn't preternaturally strong but the shove did have a little bit more oomph than one would have thought with her lithe frame. With the little bit of extra space she now had, she spun around, turning her back purposely on the demon. God! He practically reeked of brimstone and misery despite his human appearance. It was an affront to even have been trampled on by him.

She propped her fists on her hips and stared at the dark haired young woman.

"You're in on this, aren't? The two of you? A bloody hellspawn and what? What are you? From your stench, I'm guessing one of those one-weekend-a-month mutts. What are you getting from this? Why'd they put you up to this? How is this supposed to help me?"

Her rapid fire questions ended with the last one again shouted towards the sky.

"How is this supposed to help me? Why can't you just let me do my time? You just wait till I come home!"

With this little tirade being done, she huffed a little bit and took a step back so as to be able to consider them both. From her expression, you'd thnk they were the ones who just finished yelling at the night sky. Crazy.

Anonymous

Vivian froze. Now this was weird. The man seemed normal to her except his feet. She turned her head sideways and stared. What was he? She had never seen feet like that. She was caught in her mind again between curiousity. This woman seemed to know something about her condition. Maybe she could help her?

She moved her dark hair out of her eyes and moved foreward. She didn't have much propriety as a lady should hav so didn't bow to the man at all simply walked up and addressed the girl in a tattered dress first.

"You know something about this spell on me?" She was shoicked the woman coul tel by just looking at her. What was she? What was he more importantly as she got closer the smell didn't seem so overpowering as it had been further away. He had strange eyes. She knew she had strange eyes herself. Wolf eyes in a human's face but something just felt out of place about the way he looked, almostl ike he was out of focus or something. She couldn't put her paw on it.

She turned her attention back to the girl again awaiting an answer that she hoped could point her in some direction.

Anonymous

Ooh, there she goes again, narrowing that gaze. The rather perfect shape of her mouth turned down in a frown as the woman spoke and Faren gave off the impression that this other woman was inconveniencing her by the very act of talking to her. After all, she was so incredibly busy...standing in the middle of the woods in the middle of the night. So very busy indeed.

"Spell?" A short, condescending laughter and she clapped a hand to her cheek dramatically. "Don't be so melodramatic, you mangy mutt."

She rolled her eyes. "You could ask your fire and brimstone bosom buddy over here. You all answer to the same guy in the long run. I've no mind to be bothered with the either of you, truth be told." And she promptly turned her nose up a wee bit. She may be in trouble with her own higher-ups, but that didn't mean she had to socialize with the down and outs of this earthly plane.

Crossing her arms, she blatantly turned her gaze away from the woman without even so much considering answering her question. And in complete contradiction to her previous through process, she glared at the young man. "I suppose He sent you here to to provide a shining example of what I'm so fortunate to not be." She chuckled quietly, the soft sound having a razor sharp edge of irritation.

She shook a finger at the sky, and quirked a brow as if she had just discovered what the joke was. She was one step from sticking her tongue out at whoever the hell she was presumably talking to...in the sky. She shook her head, blonde hair swaying and shaking a piece of grass that fell to the ground.

"You think your sooo smart, oh holy, holy, holy host."

Anonymous

Vivian took a step forward. Mangy Mutt?Who does this tiny woman think she is? There may be a point in disembowling her the next time I have my teeth. A low growl set in her throat. This was probably pointless. She clenched her fists trying to hold back a swing. Mangy mutt.

She pushed her hair out of her face trying to think of something to say that wasn't rude or mean but was having a rough time. "Now that just wasn't polite." Her eyes met the woman's glare. "And I don't know who you're talking about but I assure you I have nothing to do with him. But from your attitude you couldn't know anything important." Oops that was rude anyway. She took a step back and let out a breath. Always worthless people who seem like they could help but know nothing. IT was getting harder everyday.

Anonymous

Hellmask’s eyes widened. It seemed the blonde girl displayed some aptitude for the emotion known as rage. Ah, memories. He let the girl’s voice wash over him as he remembered prodding his tutor’s backside with an extended nail. The demon would whirl around; eyes livid as they roamed the rowdy classroom to see which pathetic fledgling had done it. Of course, that was rather difficult in a class full of cackling unruly beings, so everyone ended up in the Pit for a night.

"And to top it all of - you put me right in the bloody path of a hellspawn and a half breed."

“Woah squeaky! I don’t know who the hell you’re talking about but you need to take a chill pill or two.�

The result to that was a prod in the chest. He didn’t even flinch. Boy, was she weak. Even when she shoved back, he noted that it was the rage which fuelled her. That puzzled him. He had never met a being that was as consumed by rage as she was, or even someone female who had the aptitude to feel that sort of rage. He was about to grow a nail to see what would happen if he prodded her backside when she shoved him away from her. Shame.

Letting her rant- he had decided by now that she was mad, he turned to the other woman, but she was currently taking offense at something squeaky had said.

“Just tune her out. It’s nothing more than a mosquito whine that way.� He grinned toothily, flashing his fangs. “I bet I can help you more than she…� he jerked a thumb in squeaky’s direction, who was currently waving a fist angrily at the sky, “it can anyway.�

Hellmask wanted to know what was wrong with squeaky face, but didn’t want to interrupt her rituals. Instead he smiled at the werewolf and bowed, like he’d seen people do when he studied them in history class.

“Hellmask,� he said, “charmed. And you?�

((Sorry for the late reply...))

Anonymous

As though realizing she was no longer the favorite in the conversation she abruptly cut short her conversation with the Others and glared at the two of them. Her jaw dropped a little bit at the 'Squeaky' comment, but then her mouth curled into a sardonic grin.

"You must be absolutely correct, Miss Mutt. I don't know a blessed thing." She quirked a brow, crossing her arms again. "And as for you, Sir Spawn, I can assure you that a childe in your current status is just about as much help to her as a swift kick in the arse. You guys aren't much good for anything than shuffling around being all sneaky and scary with your bloody claws."

She gave a pointed look at his undisguised feet. "At least I'm not advertising, you imbecile. If you're here to be a thorn in my side, I'll be much more liable to cooperate if you at least play the bloody part of a human. I'm degrading myself enough, too." End lecture. She huffed again, as if suddenly tired of all this and began to walk away, not so gracefully almost tripping over a slender branch hidden amongst the grass.

A string of quite unladylike...and quite un-angellike...curses burst from her. For a moment, a hand wound into her hair and clutched it tightly. This was...was...an indignity! First, she gets put on this earth, which no seraph has been so forcefully placed so since...since...well at least since the last destructive cycle of this planet. Who had that been? Domino? And to know that she was being taunted by her breathren with this hellspawn's company and this pup of a werewolf...

She began talk softly to what appeared to be just herself. It was obvious she had no intentions of beginning to tramp through the woods again, so she simply stood with her back to the hellacious duo stared blankly across the opening. Okay - so the tilt of her head gave away that she was still intently listening to their conversation. She still kept up the facade of pretending they never even existed.

Anonymous

Vivian frowned at the woman who was acting more and more like a tiny girl. She had no idea what they were talking about this was the weirdest conversation she had ever happened into.

She grinned as Hellmask bowed. Was an interesting name. She could not remember where she had heard the word Hell before. Was it Dinah?"Humans believe in more than Wolves do, spirits, gods, Heaven and Hell. We can scare them away easily if we sue this to our advantadge Vivian shook her head. That was the night of the attack on the village that went horribly wrong. That got her trapped like this.

"Vivian." she bent low performing a curtsy rather gracefully. His strange smell kept flickering in and out. The sun was starting to come up orange lines traces areas of sky. "What is she talking about exactly? What are you two?"

She wished she wasn't so caught inbetween this world and the next. Her strange eyes her human body. She straightened her leather clothes. She realized how weird it probably was that she was wearing pants as she looked over at the girl in the tattered dress.

Anonymous

“Advertising what?�

Hellmask’s eyes flicked from Vivian to squeaky. There was something obnoxious about her, something that made him laugh in her face. “Honey pops, get a reality check. Last time I checked, the world doesn’t revolve around you.�

She huffed as she stalked off, only to trip up. Hellmask did no move to suppress a smirk, lips twitching. She was such a spastic being, such an…airhead. There would be no reckoning with her at all.

"What is she talking about exactly? What are you two?"

“I can only speak for myself,� Hellmask shrugged, eyes following Vivian’s. The sky had never been this colour before…it kind of reminded him like home. Orange fires and brimstone and yadda yadda, as squeaky had so aptly described it.

“I…am, a demon. A real, live demon…from Hell,� he said happily. “But it is OK if you don’t believe me. I guess there are a lot of demonic races that occupy the Earth-space these days but you won’t find any that are from-� he indicated down below. “I’m supposed to find out all about life, and suffering, but so far I’m having a pretty good time. And you? How did you become a werewolf, Miss Vivian?�

Whilst he waited for Vivian to answer, he glanced at Squeaky, who was talking to herself now…Hellmask’s eyes widened…she was actually rocking backwards and forwards. Edging closer to Vivian, he muttered out of the side of his mouth- “do you know if there are any mental asylums nearby?�

Anonymous

“I…am, a demon. A real, live demon…from Hell,�

He sounded so proud of it. God damn it. Flaunting how easy it was for them. Those from Below really had no standards after all. A bloody demon was a bloody demon, after all. She had fallen silent, her shoulders tensing. She was truly offended this time, and for the moment, the voices that were taunting her day in and day out were ignored. She hadn't heard that the two of them had continued their little conversation.

"Find out about life and suffering?" Again, a short laugh, but this time it was sadder and full of scorn. She glanced back over her shoulder, slowly, peering at him. For the moment, she didn't even care to pick on the half breed. He had just struck the nail on the head!

"Ironic. We're here for the very same reason. Except exactly the opposite." That grey gaze saddened as she glanced upwards again before she turned to face them again. This bi-polar-esque change seemed abrupt, maybe, but it was just another one of her character flaws.

She stepped up to him and peered upwards at him curiously. "How can you being...having fun? How can you stand this?" She paused. "It must be a demon thing."

She shook her head slightly and frowned. "Its torturous being here. Even bloody minute is a painful mockery. And it doesn't seem like you've your brethren taunting you every other damned second. They're not...in your head." She poked at her temple frantically. How very cruel that mayhaps the only one who'd be able to commiserate was someone who could be considered her very worst enemy.

Bloody irony.

She glanced sidewards at the halfbreed. "And you, Miss Mutt, you really have no idea how lucky you are. Sure, you smell something awful and and you're probably not too attractive all the time...but you've complete confidence in your existence."

Anonymous

Vivian growled openly this time. There was only so much she could take her eye twitched and her mouth turned up at the corners. Her eyes seemed to glow she was so angry.

"You have no idea what you are talking about. I am not a mutt. I wasn't born like this. I wasn't bitten by some would be wolf!" Her hands clenched into fists at her side digging her long nails into her palms. "I was a wolf to begin with, had nothing to do with humans besides an occasional snack. A spell trapped me in this body and now I can only go back on the full moon." Her breath was ragged and angry her heart beating so fast she thought it would jump out of her chest. She hadn't been this angry since she found herself in a human body.

"I don't know what Hell is and I don't know what demons are, and I surely don't know what you are!" she said pointing at the ragged girl. But you've got one bloody hell of a nasty attitude!" Her canines grew slightly piercing her bottom lip. She had never been so enraged. Being called a mutt over an over again was not something she was prepared for with this lovely package of human flesh.

She reached up and touched the canines that were slightly longer than her other teeth. How did I do that? Was it because I was so angry? Her attention turned away from the two strangers and she started running trough things in her brain trying to remember anything Dinah had told her. It seemed to no avail. She was trapped and she may be for a long time.

Anonymous

Not in your head?

“Why would they be? My brothers and sisters are concrete beings that possess their own bodies.�

Hellmask looked puzzled. Squeaky’s sudden personality change and revelations had him baffled…she was sent here to learn about suffering too? And she didn’t seem very happy about that fact. She sure didn’t smell like a demon…so what in the name of Hell was she?

But there was no time to ponder over these thoughts, for squeaky had resumed her stream of verbal abuse. Vivian didn’t look too happy. He caught the last of the screaming match, and echoed his agreement. Hellmask stepped up to squeaky and prodded her in the shoulder. “How can someone-� prod “-so beautiful-� prod “-be so mean?�

There was silence in the forest for a few seconds, before the birds resumed their chirpy happiness. Hellmask couldn’t appreciate the sounds of the forest anymore, for he had lost his good humour. Turning to Vivian, he decided to ask her if she could show him around, and maybe accompany her for a while. She seemed to be the living epitome of suffering. And her condition was rather unusual.

To be honest, he wasn’t even sure when he was supposed to go home. The elders had been rather vague about it all; in fact it seemed that they didn’t want him around, he mused ruefully.

“Staying here isn’t doing much good for either of us. Seeing as you are the only being that I know of, and you seem reasonably nice, would you mind if I accompany you for a while on your quest? If it would make it any faster, I can fly.�

He hoped squeaky would go away. He’d never killed anyone before, and had resisted the idea for a long time, hence his name- the mask of hell- but squeaky here really was beginning to test his patience. Maybe if he closed his eyes and wished very hard.

Anonymous

Faren had just been staring at Vivian blankly, not really careful to absorb any of the emotions and hatred the mutt was flinging her way. Her night had suddenly gone from annoying to just plain out horrid. She had a talent, as did all of all the seraphim, for knowing the in and outs of how a person's emotions flowed, what one word could make them explode in anger or fall to their knees in the swoon of love. And it was usually fun to toy with people and play them for the puppets that most of them were. She was so caught up in not caring what Vivian was saying that when the demon poked her in the shoulder, she actually fell back a step with each prod.

Rather than flare up in anger, she just shifted that blank look from Vivian to the demon.

"There's nothing beautiful in this world. Had Demons the ability to view the Heavens above, trust me, Spawn boy, you'd feel quite the same way."

There, she had said it. Sure, no details, but the important fact was out in the open. A corner of her mouth turned upwards a little bit in a half, sad smile before she shook her head. Blasts. Her night really was ruined. But rather than rail at them some more, she just stood where he had knocked her to. The night was slowly sapping her energy and her temper tantrum...tantrums...over the last few moments, had worn her out.

She looked upwards quickly. "Are you quite happy now? Everyone knows I'm on a forced hiatus now. Thanks." As her gaze leveled out on them coolly, she said nothing. There were hints of embarassment...just hints, mind you,  in her eyes. Her angelic face looked awfully darn sad for one moment before she took a small step back away from them and her expression melted back into the cool expressionless one,

Anonymous

Vivian stared at the two of them completely and utterly lost and confused by the whole situation. She knew nothing of heaven and hell. She really didn't understand the guys feet either. Her brain was starting to get overloaded. She rubbed her temples with her fingers. She wanted to go back to being a wolf where everything was not so complicated and strange.

"I don't know what's going on but I am giving up trying to figure it out. Sure you can go with me Hellmask, and if you want to as well you can. I can take you guys over to the village at least." She tried to smile but really did not feel like smiling at the girl. She may let it go eventually but it hurt to be called a mutt.

Anonymous

Hellmask took in Vivian's confusion and decided not to let his wings materialize or do any more shapeshifting for now. It seemed she'd never heard of the concept of Heaven or Hell. Of course, Hellmask himself was familiar with the whole age old wars between the angels and the demons, but it had been such a long time since the last major battle- before he was even spawned- that to him, angels were nothing but a myth.

"There's nothing beautiful in this world. Had Demons the ability to view the Heavens above, trust me, Spawn boy, you'd feel quite the same way."

However, squeaky here seemed to prove otherwise. Unless he stuck to his original train of thought- that she was some deranged loony who'd escaped from a hospital. It was more believable anyhow. Hellmask shrugged nonchalantly, scratching his thigh. The leather made a funny noise, causing squeaky to glare at him.

"I, like Vivian here, have a name, and share the same objection she has to being labelled as something derogatory, unless it is a perfectly acceptable custom from whence you come from, whereupon I apologize and will refer to you as Squeaky, so as to not appear rude." He smiled sweetly, catching Vivian's eye.

He stretched his arms behind him, catching the rays of the sun with his eyes closed and for a moment he looked like the innocent teenager his human soul had been, before he had died.

The moment was gone and he turned to both of the girls. "Shall we?"

Anonymous

This was simply too much for her. Her back stiffened and that heavily-kohl'd gaze narrowed. Her presence sharpened, and she seemed to pull on a new inner strength. Despite her offended scowl, she spoke quietly. Menace wasn't quite the word for her tone...more like a warning haughtiness.

"My name, " She put emphasis on the word. Seeing how he had never asked, she had presumed it wasn't pertinant to him staring and treating her like an asylum escapee. "My name is Faren of the Seraphim." By the way she held herself, it was obvious that wherever she hailed from, it was a title deserving of notice. Her angelic face never seemed ever so more celestrial but her expression was blank. His face, too, however was blank, obviously not having a clue as to what she was talking about. She rolled her eyes. "I'm an angel, you bloody ignoramus." This time, she didn't seem to mean to insult by the name calling. Faren sounded tired, and she sighed.

She paused, considering the demon youth for a moment. Ironic, that they cross paths like this. Her gaze flickered towards the werewolf for a moment, realizing she hadn't the slightest idea what was going on, either. Did this whole friggen planet miss the lesson on Heaven and Hell?

"And in case your big Daddy Demon didn't teach you this, that puts us on opposite teams."

Her grudgy fingers grasped the sides of her dress again, trying to keep her cool. The was a tinge of embarassment to her cheeks. They didn't need to know that she wasn't exactly...on the best of terms with the rest of the Seraphim at the moment. They did need to show a little bit of respect. Grr. She again looked to the mutt-lady.

"As for you, Miss Creature of the Night...Vivian, " She choked the name out, barely hiding a small chuckle that she had the audicity to have a name. She'd never heard of werewolfs having names. But, since the rest of the evening had been bizarre thus far, why not??

"As for you, something tells me that that means absolutely nothing to you." She sighed and shook her head. There was a pause in her motion as she again looked upwards, as if her voices had caught her attention for a moment, but she made no outward acknowledgement of any comment 'they' might have had.

"Shall we?

Faren simply blinked at his little pose. She had heard the mechanics of...becoming a demon was a slight bit different than the angel bit, but for the moment, she was a little too busy being offended. Amusing that all three were annoyed and offended by the others presence, each thinking that they were in the right.

"Shall we what? I was quite under the assumption that you wanted nothing to do with me, the either of you." Was that possibly a hint of hurt in her voice? After all, she didn't think she was too disagreeable. Just a ...little cranky, given her current status in life. That was quite fair, wasn't it?

Anonymous

((Hmm I must have fallen asleep in the middle of posting lol I thought I did O_O))

Vivian rolled her eyes at Faren.

"Well we can alll travel together for the time being. I can guide you back to town and we can either split or go from there."

Vivian had conflicted feelings about the whole thing. She felt there was an oppurtunity to learn here but she could also run into a horrible situation with the two of these people. They were on "opposing teams" she still wasn't sure just how bad it was between the two of them. Vivian also had the thought that maybe they could help her find out something about this curse.

She looked at her hands and remembered the feeling of her fur, her claws, and her den. Mostly she remembered Recta. She never saw him after that night of the attack. He was hurt and she was cursed. He was most likely dead. He was goign to be her mate and his memory still haunted her.

A frown creased her forehead.

I wish I could find him

((we could probably move to one of the other city places after another rotation))