Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Little Lost Puppy (Vivian and Faren and Whoever!)

Started by Anonymous, August 29, 2006, 06:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hellmask shook his head. No one in Hell had been as awkward as these two girls. So the Faren girl was an angel? He allowed himself to memorise her features, but felt no hatred, other than the annoyance directed towards her personality.

"Opposite teams maybe in schooling, but do you see any battle flags? Any titans clashing?" He shook his head like a mane and laughed. "Get with the times."

She didn't honestly believe that they should just take it out here and now? She'd probably never seen a demon before in her lifetime, like he'd never seen an angel. If they were all this prejudiced then he wasn't surprised that the war had lasted for centuries. And he probably had more of a claim to the angelici title than she did. He tapped into his human soul, holding it precious to him like a light. In his mind, it glowed white and pure, and he stroked it softly. How many demons could say they were spawned from a  human soul?

"Shall we what? I was quite under the assumption that you wanted nothing to do with me, the either of you."

"If you want me to be honest, I don't want anything to do with you, but that is hardly fair now is it?" Hellmask shrugged nonchalantly. "If I was nasty to every single person I met then my mission would've been fruitless. Anyway, being nasty gets you nowhere."

In his mind, he envisioned Krakka, the bad ass demon who used to go to special lengths to try and torment him, just because he wouldn't shift out of his human form. Hellmask smiled, because in the end it was he who'd won. Respect was something to be earned, and even though they still made fun of him, it was more playful now, like the classroom jibes. He stared suddenly at Faren, both eyes shocking violet as they gazed through the curtain of hair. Did she have the respect?

He started to walk, enjoying the feel of the soil on his feet. It was so much better here than home. So many more colours, so much less red.

He began to hum a tune, rocking his head to the rhythm. Sticking his hand in his pockets, he pursed his lips, and flashed the confused Vivian another smile. "I don't suppose you have this sort of trouble with any other sentient race?"

Anonymous

Hey now! Now she looked incredibly appalled. As a matter of fact, she blinked at him, her mouth opening as if to speak twice, but being so taken aback, she said nothing. How was this her fault? Wouldn't anyone be as cranky if in her position?? Apparently not.

"You bloody ninny. Do I look like I'm in the mood to rumble with the likes of you? That's their job right now, not mine." She glanced upwards and then at the two of them. Didn't they understand? Her fingers played with the side of the tattered dress, much like a distraught child. "And for what its worth...I've had a really rotten week." SHe looked grumpy again. "When was the last time you got put on punishment and temporarily kicked outta bloody Heaven?"

She huffed and glared at him. For that matter, she grumbled silently to herself, when was the last time she had seen a happy-go-lucky demon. She hated this plane. She wanted to go home, right quick. At that point, Faren might have even considered admitting that They were right. After a moment, she sighed and glanced at the mutt-lady.

"Outta sheer curiousity, how much farther is the next bloody town? I hate this stupid forest." Smiling despite herself at the absurdity of this situation, she ran her fingers through her messy hair. She really needed to get a hang of this solid form and all its high maintenance trappings.

"And if you really, have no idea what's going on here, we ...may need to have a very long talk." She rolled her eyes and took a tentative step back. After all, civility was never exactly her strongest point and she still felt like a scolded child after the smart ass comment from the young demon.

Who was he to speak to her like that? She bristled again, momentarily, grey gaze studying the hellspawn.

Anonymous

((Gonna put a post in Ketra Makes the most sense to move the thread to a city place lol))