Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

So Much for Grace -- OOC Plot and Discussion

Started by Anonymous, August 31, 2006, 12:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Well, taking a page out of Cat's book and going to open an "out of character" thread for us involved: Nightshade, Vixen, Small Wonder and Lazuli to discuss the plot and development.

I believe (has poor memory) that I discussed the plot element with Blue and Small Wonder only. I can't remember who knows about this! Sorry!

Here is what is happening/going to happen so far, and would love everyone to be involved in taking down the Dragon Lord (who I am probably going to bring into the picture at some point). And if anyone has any other plot elements they would like to add, or you know side stories.

Eh, wish I had saved that pm, now have to type it all out again...

So basically there is this dragon named Lesphares who believes only Dragons have the right to live--you know the whole "pure blood" debate--and is killing off Drygans. He used Whiskle to do this because she had a guardian/father in her past and because she drank Drygan blood and possesses the hair of a Drygan (her foster father). She felt abandoned by him, so it was easy for Lesphares to influence her and eventually possess her through the hammer.

In that one post of Lesphares' I showed him using music and song to manipulate people, including her. Why she goes around with songs stuck in her head all the time, lol. I'm probably going to close that thread and have him join this one later.

My ideas right now are to have Whiskle kind of now that she is away from the hammer (it's up for adoptionbtw! Any takers?  :twisted: ) that she is going to feel vunerable around Yarra, and actually...I was hoping to write it sometime in the next couple of posts depending on how things turn out...that Whiskle saves Yarra's life in a weird twist. Pretty much pushing him out of the way and taking the blow which she's pretty much almost done at that point, telling him to go, to just run because she feels the bad guys are coming and are going to do an attack on everyone in the area.

I wanted her to save his life because that is the point of no return, and so she betrays her master and turns instead and serves and follows Yarra around, lol, calling him master. I thought it would be funny and eventually when she comes to her senses, she feels like she has to make up for all the wrong she has done, and becomes his slave/servant etc, under his rule. Even if he doesn't want it, lol.

Eh, that was one idea. But hmm, anyway I'm trying to find some way of tying the plot with Val and Kit. Like I said the hammer IS FREE for the taking, lol.

And well...that's all I can come up with right now.

Please, again if anyone has anything they would like to add or something they want to do with their characters, post it here! Thanks.

Anonymous

That sounds pretty interesting, I have no problems with it. Yet Kit actually has her own plot that probably should be mentioned now ^^;; then we'll figure out if they can work together or not.

Kit is actually not the only warrior of her kind, though she's rare among them. Though nobody knows of them, their exsistance is a closely guarded secret. These warriors train until they are ready to handle the strain of handling spiritual power, as it becomes a part of their being from then on. The spirit chooses it's partner usually.

Kit is different for one major reason, her spirit is essentially the ruler of hell. One of the four most powerful spirits, essentially gods. Which makes Kit something of a demigod. (don't worrry, she's by no means all powerful and never will be, she's still human. There will be no god moding, but she won't die easily.) How powerful she is depends on her connection with her spirit, her emotions and of course if her life is in danger. About now, she's at half strength, about a couple notches below Yarras strength, she's faster than she is strong.

The Black Fox, her spirit became her partner when she was 16 (is now 23) and it was then her Sensei proposed his plan for her. This is when things start to suck, Sensei Li is mental. He wants to 'return things to the way they should be' aka, 'humans must become an extinct species'. Kit refused and he tried to kill her, she likely would have died if the other senseis hadn't interfered.

Long story short, he escaped, kinapped her mother and is hunting Kit down. *don't want to give details, cuz I'm mean and want there to be some surprises*

Anyway, Kit will face four foes at least before facing Sensei Li and losing. He then leaves, and tells her to seek training. *more secret plot stuff as to why he doesn't take her then* At that point she'll have two more fights, though much more personal, and then begin traning with her grandfather. He was the Black Fox before her, as the four spirits each follow a family line they see as worthy.

The training is a questionable spot, the chars could stick around or they could go and Kit could catch up later. Oh, and the fights can take place wherever, I actually prefer not to have a specific location for them.

After the training Kit will have one last fight with her sensei. If theres anything I don't want to give away about now, it's that ^^;

So yeah, I don't think these two plots conflit, it just might get hectic, which could be good or bad really. Whatcha think?

Anonymous

Ok, *getting it straight in her head* Four fights, then training, then two more fights, and training with her grandfather.

I don't see why we can't do them both you know, maybe not at the same time unles my brain (which is fried at the moment) can think of a way to tie it together. Or even have resting periods between each plot. Like Lesphares can be stopped for the moment, and then the characters devote their attention to the new problem. If Lesphares is defeated or the group is defeated or whatever the first round, everyone regroups sort of deal, waiting for Lesphares to strike again.

Like I said making Whiskle betray Lesphares and make her sort of part of their group and her tagging along after Yarra (even if he doesn't want her to) later would help. Then while Lesphares is regrouping, we can do some of your storyline, battling and all--the four people she has to fight.

Then while she has to train then go back to Lesphares so we can kick him around some more. Woah sorry confusing!  :lol:

And...I don't see why the group can't hang out at a hot springs while she's off training, lol. Nice little comedy moment after some much dragon ass kicking.

We could also split the thread into two and have one for the training. And I guess anyone can come in and out and perhaps visit Kit while going back to the original thread to see if Lesphares is planning anything or has started attacking again.

Eh, maybe someone has some better ideas. I just don't see why we can't do both plots back to back, and the breaks inbetween would be realistic, especially if there has been a huge battle. I hope--would like to see the characters sort of stick together, I think they make an interesting bunch!

So...any more plot/storylines anyone wants to share?  8)

Anonymous

Oh the trainging won't take forever mostly it's humorus *grandpa is a pretty interesting guy* and informative, Kit finally gets to know whats going on, so it could stay in the thread, cuz i like the idea of them going to the hotspings when she's working her butt off ^^; She'll get to go too...just after her days work....if she doesn't pass out first...

Interesting how you got that, I did intend for there to be hot springs nearby the area chosen for her training. Help sooth the tired mucles and all. ^^

So yeah, the training is rediculously short *more plot reasons! >.<*  considering. In their time proablly only a few months, easily shortened in posts.

Whether done at the same time or Whiskles plot and then Kit's, I have no problem with ether so you guys can decide that. ^^

Rhindeer

*cracks up* I love the idea. XDDD Yarra is going to be so...he's not gonna know what to do. XD Around so many crazy people and a woman that tries to kill him, seduce him, save his life, and then...make her his self-appointed slave. *snerk* It's great! Ahaha!

And yup! I don't see why we can't do both plots. ^_^ They can all be interwoven easily enough, I think! Especially with the location of the hot springs...ahaha. That should be fun. XDD

For Yarra...I honestly have no plans. XD I tend to do that with all my characters, and plots develop afterwards. XD So far, I haven't thought of any plots as I'm still getting to know his character and his history, but any plot ideas I come up with I could easily integrate into the main plot. ^__^ If they're huge and plot altering, I'll mention them here of course!

So I give it all a big thumb's up!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Sweet, and oh btw whoever takes the hammer don't destroy it? I'll probably have it back in Whiskle's hands at some point in time...but not any time soon.

Woot! Hot springs! Always the best episode in anime!

Rhindeer

I forgot to ask. XD Is Vixen posting, or am I posting? Didn't know what was meant by giving Yarra a chance to respond. Hehe!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Quote from: "Small Wonder"I forgot to ask. XD Is Vixen posting, or am I posting? Didn't know what was meant by giving Yarra a chance to respond. Hehe!

*shrugs* I just didn't want a bunch of people jumping into the scene before Yarra has a chance to react at what just happened, heh. Vixen can post though.

Anonymous

You sure about that? *think think* Umm...I think that would be okay. Kit wouldn't interrupt them, though why Whiskle suddenly changed scents would be puzzling. So yeah, don't worry, Kit feels things like that should be kept private. ^^; Actually...now that I think about it she's quite a prude.

Anonymous

Ack...just found this thread...anyway, I am up for whatever...basically my charrie is searching for answers as to why is she what she is right now, and has gotten fed up of killing everything she interacts with, so the whole friendship thing is still a bit awkward to her, hence her annoying traits. She will probably try to help in any way she can, but will end up more as a thorn in the backside, lol. Kind of like Team Rocket.

Anyway, I had a small discussion with Lazuli, and figured out how it would be cool if the Dragon Lord tries to get Val onto his side by lying to her; claiming that he knows things about her past. But Val, having a pretty dominant personality will see it more as a partnership than a master/slave thingy.

*grabs the hammer*

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nightshade"Ack...just found this thread...anyway, I am up for whatever...basically my charrie is searching for answers as to why is she what she is right now, and has gotten fed up of killing everything she interacts with, so the whole friendship thing is still a bit awkward to her, hence her annoying traits. She will probably try to help in any way she can, but will end up more as a thorn in the backside, lol. Kind of like Team Rocket.

Anyway, I had a small discussion with Lazuli, and figured out how it would be cool if the Dragon Lord tries to get Val onto his side by lying to her; claiming that he knows things about her past. But Val, having a pretty dominant personality will see it more as a partnership than a master/slave thingy.

*grabs the hammer*

HMMM. OK, I can move Lesphare's thread over to the forum this thread is in, and make it a sister thread to this plot. So Val can come back and forth if she wants, or I can just post as Lesphares as well in my posts.

Ok, soo...le me go check out Val's stat page again, and give me any information you want Lesphares to play with.

Anonymous

Well not sure if it's okay or not, I'm itching to post this.

I had someone take Val to the dragon lord, I can edit it out if you didn't want that, but anyway cross-posted to both threads.

Anonymous

Go for it...I was hoping to get a response from the falling from the air bit, but meh *shrugs*

Kk, gonna do a quick cap of Val's history here...well parts of it anyway:

Grew up as a normal child, then something happened...[insert major life changing event that I haven't thought of yet ^^]...erm, basically, she ended up as an experiment for this man who wanted to fuse her soul with a demon's and trap it in her body, using vampire blood which traps souls. The demon soul was fused successfully, but something went wrong, explosions, lalala, and she escaped with no memory of what happened apart from her hatred of men and need to dominate. She is also torn between her two personalities- which she doesn't understand- the little innocent girl who just wants friends, and the dominating sexual personality she became after she woke up. So far, nothing has been known of the demon part yet.

Because of this it'll make it difficult for Lesphares to totally control her...anything else I need to add? ^^

Ah, and I am hoping that after all this stuff happens she will make peace with her little girl personality and become friends with the rest of the crew.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nightshade"Go for it...I was hoping to get a response from the falling from the air bit, but meh *shrugs*

Kk, gonna do a quick cap of Val's history here...well parts of it anyway:

Grew up as a normal child, then something happened...[insert major life changing event that I haven't thought of yet ^^]...erm, basically, she ended up as an experiment for this man who wanted to fuse her soul with a demon's and trap it in her body, using vampire blood which traps souls. The demon soul was fused successfully, but something went wrong, explosions, lalala, and she escaped with no memory of what happened apart from her hatred of men and need to dominate. She is also torn between her two personalities- which she doesn't understand- the little innocent girl who just wants friends, and the dominating sexual personality she became after she woke up. So far, nothing has been known of the demon part yet.

Because of this it'll make it difficult for Lesphares to totally control her...anything else I need to add? ^^

Ah, and I am hoping that after all this stuff happens she will make peace with her little girl personality and become friends with the rest of the crew.

Sounds great! Love the whole fusion thing. Fuuusion. Ah, like the sound of that word. *is crazy*

Heh, poor Yarra, two crazy bitches...or well misunderstood bitches as his companions!  I think him and Kit are the only ones who are going to get along better, lmao.

Anonymous

Haha, looking forward to this new development. I bet we could make a book out of this.

*pats Lazuli*

The word moooooorph has a nice ring to it too, doncha think?  8)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nightshade"Haha, looking forward to this new development. I bet we could make a book out of this.

*pats Lazuli*

The word moooooorph has a nice ring to it too, doncha think?  8)

Yeah, one crazy book because Whiskle is nuts, lol.

Hmm morph. mooooooooooooooooorph. *sounds like a cow*

Anonymous

Yep. And pooooooooooork, and spooooooooooork.

We went through a weird phase during the holidays. Try saying "boif" as opposed to "beef"!

Yes I am ashamed that you have caught me during my food fetish.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nightshade"Yep. And pooooooooooork, and spooooooooooork.

We went through a weird phase during the holidays. Try saying "boif" as opposed to "beef"!

Yes I am ashamed that you have caught me during my food fetish.

Hehe, BAAAAAACOOOOOOOOOON

*is insane because she has been up all night*

Anonymous

*blinks*

Oh dear. Well, it's lunch time now, so I'm off for my eats.

:D

Anonymous

Yo...I dunno if any of you are still following this thread, but just to let you know that I will be cross-posting into both the "So Much For Grace" and the sister thread. We're gonna have an interesting face-off between Val and Lesphares...

*gasp*

Lazuli, don't tell me you're killing Whiskle off! Hmm...well like you said only the Dragon Lord has the antidote, so I have thought of one way in which Valhalla could redeem herself after this next scenario.