Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dark Confessions of a Night Gone Wrong - (Blue) - R

Started by Anonymous, August 31, 2006, 09:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hayate flushed, needles piercing him all over. His hair seemed to fizzle with electricity. He reached behind him and wrestled with the vampire, but his grip was too strong, and touching him only made him weak.

Oh Gods he’s turning me into a vampire!

The vampire’s hands were caressing his arms; heat flooded his body. His breath was intoxicating. The smell of the vampire pressed against Haayte's body like lead, causing his knees to shake. There was no pain, but the sensation of his mouth clamped tightly onto his skin caused a panic inside him.

"I don’t want to become a monster," he whispered. "Please, don’t turn me into a monster…Faivish…help…"

The vampire’s arms slithered around his waist until he had a steady hold on him.

Hayate’s heart beat wildly inside as he realized the vampire’s chest was flat against his back, holding Hayate against him as if his life depended on not letting him go.

Was it the reaction to the bite or being held like this?

No one ever held him like this before.

Not anyone as beautiful as this.

He couldn't remember a time when he experienced so much pleasure...

Hayate felt all at once content and tempted at the same time for this moment to go on forever.

When at last he thought he could not stand on his own anymore, the vampire released him and let Hayate fall into a heap onto the ground. The vampire was silent, only allowing himself to breathe deeply with everything he had. Hayate looked up at him; his vision blurred, senses ringing of fire. Every ounce of resolve and fight left in him came crashing through his body until at last it was gone.

“Good, Hayate,� the vampire cooed as he held him and caressed his head gently. “Yes, take it in, soon you will be ready to drink yourself. Yes, good boy…�

This can’t…be happening Hayate thought eyes wide open.

Then the man was unchaining him and telling him to follow and all Hayate could think at that moment was there was nothing else he wanted more than to do so.

Dumbly Hayate looked over at the man who had suddenly arrived.

Who was he?

Did it matter?

No, his new master was calling him…

Lydia spun around to look at Fai. Eyes narrowed, she reached down beside her and lifted up a crossbow and pointed it at him. “Don’t move Faivish,� she said. “I have this pointed at your heart.’

Faivish?

Hayate stopped and looked over at Fai his mind far away from all this. He felt displaced, and all he could do was follow the tugging of his Father who turned to him and with a look called him once more over.

I must…go with my new master...

No, you must stop this Hayate!

But how?

Faivish!

Anonymous

Fai jerked when he realized what that man was, as well as what he was doing. He was a vampire!
And he was biting Hayate!
Rage boiled up inside of him, and finally he felt it, that darkness opening up like the mouth of a well inside of him.
"Let go of him."
He growled, though the vampire probably couldn't hear him.
There, there, he fould feel it! He let his anger fill up, the black hole eating it up, swelling inside his chest.
He knew what would come now, and he tried to prolong the feeding of this strange shadow for as long as he could.
Energy sparked along his skin, and he felt his back tighten uncomfortably.

His sharp red-brown eyes stared flatly at Lydia.
"Oh? Do you now?"
Yes, yes, yes! There it was! The blackness swallowed it all, and again Fai felt empty until it burst into blue light within him. He could feel a tickle run up the back of his neck, the little hairs standing on end. The rest of that blue mass floated gently around his head, and he could feel his skin heat with his power.
This was only his second time using it, but already he knew more, already it felt stronger. His back tingled, as if wishing for his wings.

"Let's try this." He whispered, and held his hand out before him slowly. He could feel it, and was surprised that he couldn't see it. It felt like lightening was racing along his skin...
He concentrated that energy, not along his arm, but on Lydia. He wanted that cross bow out of her hands...
Now...
NOW!
The handle of the crossbow suddenly splintered and cracked, literally exploading from the inside out.
Incredible...it had really worked...

Anonymous

Lydia screamed as the blast knocked her backwards. Falling to the ground she scrambled over to the stage, pulling herself up as best she could since whatever had destroyed her crossbow had injured her all along her arms. Blood now streamed down her arms, tiny little cuts speckled with splinters. “Damn you,� she hissed through her teeth.

“May I be of some service then?� the vampire said turning to look at Fai with bloodlust. “After all, it seems this young man wants something that doesn’t belong to him anymore…�

With that being said the vampire threw off his coat and flew towards Fai, a long nailed hand coming at him…

Anonymous

Whatever triumph he had was short lived, for suddenly the vampire had decided to join the fight. Dammit...
He had expected the vampire to get involved, but he wasn't entirely sure if he'd be able to fight him or not.
This magick was still so new to him...

Turning to face the ghastly creature floating toward him, Fai concentrated, feeling another wave of that tingling run across his body, from his feet all the way to the crown of his head.
There was a sudden, sharp pain in his back, as if he had just been stabbed, but he brushed it off.
He had to concetrate...
His eyes bore down on the vampire's hand, feeling his energy well up as he redirected it. The only strategy he had was to try the same thing he had done on the crossbow, only now on the vampire's hand.

Power crackled through the air, and the vampire's nails suddenly split, splintering, before the effect shot through the rest of the creature's hand. Fai's magick thrummed through the vampire's bones, shattering them from within, and then expanding to literally pop his flesh open.
Fai grimaced at the own horror of his own ability as the vampire's hand exploaded into so much raw meat, the clashing of white on crimson making him want to turn away.
Disgusting...
But he couldn't afford to stop. He had to kill him...

Anonymous

The vampire felt himself falling backwards, but steadied himself and slowed his descend, flying down to the ground with an eerie sort of grace.

His hand had been severed.

And he was pissed.

“So, its not going to be easy to kill you, is it?� the vampire said picking up Hayate suddenly and holding him by the neck with his good hand. “Let’s see you try that again.� His smile was cold and sinister, as he pulled Hayate to him and kissed him.

The kiss was  too much. Hayate kissed his master back feeling the passion well up inside him.

Man did this feel good.

And then as if something was pulling Hayate down deeper, deeper until at last he felt he might drown…he blacked out…

Laughing the vampire dropped Hayate to the ground and stepped over him. “To late mortal. He’s already turning. Soon you will have to face both my new companion and me. That is if you can lay a hand on the boy…�

Suddenly the Daywalker was behind Fai; the movement had been instantaneous. Fangs drawn, the vampire grabbed Fai around the neck and began flying backwards, taking Fai with him through trees and bushes, trying to use them to his advantage to beat wildly against the man. Then they were flying up, higher, higher until the people below were nothing but a tiny spec from this viewpoint.

And the vampire let Fai go.

Anonymous

He did NOT just do that.

Fai felt new anger bubble up within him as he was forced to watch the vampire and Hayate kiss. He didn't even realize his legs were carrying him forward, running at the two of them.
If he touched Hayate one more damn time...

His teeth clenched at the vampire's words, making his face contort into a grimace. No...Hayate...
"Egh?"
Suddenly the creature was behind him, his hand clamped around Fai's throat. This wasn't going to end well...
Fai hissed with pain as the branches slapped at his bruised body, tears gathering at the edges of his vision despite his best efforts to stop them. Gods if that didn't hurt...
At this rate, he couldn't concentrate enough on the power, couldn't get back at the vampire.
His pain clouded his mind.

Then suddenly there was...nothing.
A slight moment of weightlessness, and then he was falling back toward the earth.
His eyes widened. There would be no surviving this...
But he'd be damned if he let that vampire survive this!
DIE!!!
A defeaning crack split the air, and Fai felt pain blossom in his abdomen as a bolt of pure white lightening pierced him from above, the same crackling column that also pierced the vampire.
It all happened in less than a split second, but for some reason Fai could watch it all. He had missed...he had missed the vampire's heart...
The best he could hope for was that the bolt had split the vampire in half.

And speaking of that...
Coughing, Fai plummeted, clutching his stomach...
...And was surprised to find it intact.
The burning pain had been replaced by fear, his eyes focused on the ground that kept getting closer and closer.
Wings...
Wings...he needed his wings!!
And for some reason, there was only one word that was able to leave his lips...
"HAYATE!"

There was an incredible pain in his back, like a thousand daggers being shoved into his flesh, into his very bone. It was so incredibly excruciating that it stole his breath, and his vision went white for a brief flash.
Then he was slowing, slowing, and his back tingled where the pain had been. Sliding from his flesh were those large amber wings of his, knitting back together within his body before reamerging.
By the time both wings were fully extended and shimmering behind him, the ground was upon him, and he somehow managed to land on both feet.

Panting, Fai stumbled forward a few steps, then managed to straighten. His shirt was in tatters, and he had to glance back over his shoulder just to make sure he wasn't hallucinating...
His wings...
His wings had regrown!

Anonymous

“Hayate, do you know why I’ve brought you here?�

The tugging at his heart was gone. Hayate was looking out to sea again with that same old woman who knew him, holding onto his hand.

“You must never speak the elven language again…�

I don’t understand why…why is it so important I don’t speak those words?

Why are they so dangerous to say?

And then as if reaching out and grasping hold onto a memory that was in the form of a long white ribbon Hayate had his answer…

“There is always a time for tears, but now is not that time. You must listen to me Hayate,� she said kneeling down to face him. “You must forget this moment, forget me, forget where your ancestry lies. Live your life and do not look back, do not remember what I’ve taught you.�

The small child looked up at his grandmother, this time not a child but as a full-grown man with a hard expression on his face. A face that knew. Eyes that looked down at the old woman with something like pity, and resentment.

Hayate stared at her and said, “No, not this time…�

Stumbling Lydia fell back a pace or two as she watched the two males fight it out. She looked over at Hayate. He still seemed to be out of it, under the vampire’s spell.

Good.

She reached for a small sack she had hidden behind the stage, new blood staining the ground below her. Inside she had a miniature crossbow, one she usually wore tied to her wrist or leg for easy access. It was small but it would still do the trick if she hit the right spot. And she was a good aim. Probably was a good thing she had taken it off earlier, or else it would have been destroyed perhaps like her last one.

Damn that Faivish.

The wind that had been blowing through the trees died down. The earth seemed to swallow the sound. Nothing but pure silence followed. A hush fell over them as if the sky were preparing for a storm.

Silence.

“Khlo’teri-ghem…

“Ja’vyurlium’O...

“Khlo…�

A cold unease traveled up the length of Lydia’s body. She turned slowly to face Hayate as if all the breath were gone from her.

“I told you Lydia,� Hayate said lifting his head up, eyes masked over by a wave of coldness. “That I would kill you before this day was over…�

She smirked suddenly at Hayate. “Well then who is going to save your friend?� In a fright she pulled her crossbow up again pointed at Fai, wasting no time she shot.

All sympathy was gone from his face as he whispered the last words...

“…Vyurlium’tu...�

A scream tore through the forest as Lydia’s small frame shook with the piercing of the arrow. She looked down in shock, horrified. She was sure she had shot it at that man…that stupid man who had ruined everything. And yet here she was standing here, blood running down her mouth, blood all over her with this metal piercing her heart.

Still clutching the arrow that was sticking out of her chest, she fell dead to the ground.

Hayate picked himself up from the ground as all memory and knowledge left him in one large sweep. He stared at the ground before him for some time until finally remembering where he was. Then he turned to look forward and his heart skipped a beat.

“Faivish…�

“FAI!� Hayate screamed running over to him.

It felt like forever Hayate thought. He couldn’t run fast enough. Then without thinking without stopping to wonder if he was dreaming or not, he threw his arms around Fai’s neck falling into his embrace.

“I’m sorry,� he cried pulling his hands to his heart. “I’m so sorry.�

I don’t deserve you, Hayate thought closing his eyes as if too ashamed to even look up at Fai.

Everything had been his fault. Everything.

"Why do you even put up with me?" he whispered.

But it didn’t matter now because the body he was pressed against was warm and inviting.

He never wanted to leave Fai’s side again. Never.

“Let’s get out of here,� he whispered. “Take me away from here…Faivish…�

Anonymous

His heart nearly stopped when he saw that crossbow aimed at him. There was no time, he couldn't destroy that one so quickly...
Fai could feel his chest tighten up as the arrow let fly, knowing with sinking sincerity that it was aimed right for his heart.
But then...the arrow was piercing Lydia's chest instead.

The only explination faded off on the wind, the sound of foreign words in Hayate's voice...

"FAI!"

Pulling his gaze from Lydia's bleeding form, he watched as Hayate literally threw himself at him. Wait, off balance, off balance!!
Stumbling back, Fai caught him in the embrace of his arms, somehow managing not to fall flat on his ass. His wings flitted and shimmered out behind him, their appearance still a mystery to him.
But that didn't really matter right now.
Holding him close, he gently pet the back of Hayate's head, hushing him gently with his voice.
"It's alright...It's ok Hayate..."
He sighed against Hayate's ear and shook his head gently, unable to help but smile.
"Oh come now, you penchant for getting into trouble just makes my life exciting."

Pulling back a bit, he placed a hand on either side of Hayate's face, looking into the boy's eyes before glancing down at his neck.
"I will, I will...are you alright Hayate?"
He touched gingerly at the bite mark, a frown pulling on his brow. Without another word, he began to lead Hayate away from that disgusting place.
He needed to get Hayate back to the brothel and under the care of that healer again. He wasn't sure what all the implications of that bite mark would be...

And after all was said and done, he was determined to take Hayate someplace nice. After all this, the two of them needed some severe relaxation time!

Anonymous

Hayate nodded to Fai telling him he was okay. “I feel fine,� he said glancing to his own shoulder. “I think because you killed that guy I’m okay.� He smiled. "I mean you did, right?" he said looking over his shoulder as if he thought that Daywalker would jump out after him at any moment.

After that he pretty much remained silent as he followed Fai the long hike back to the brothel. He remained a step behind, his shoulders slumped, head down.

Had they really brought him this far? It seemed like they were walking forever, and Hayate kept silent glancing at Fai periodically.  Poor Fai must have been tired, and by the look of things worse off than before. But those wings...

Hayate stared at them in wonder, but was too ashamed to ask how they came back.

By the time they had come back Hayate realized he needed to say something.

“I really was going to come back Fai," he said stopping suddenly. He looked up at the other man a pained expression on his face. “I didn’t leave to see herâ€"well yes I did, but…I just…wanted to end it and find some closure. I couldn’t just leave her out there wondering, being hurt because I didn’t show up.â€? He frowned suddenly his fangs peeking out of his mouth at his disgust. “Damn bitch. She had me good. I thought she was a nice person.

“So…you got my note right?� he asked. “How did you find me anyway?� he said reaching the front gate of the brothel. “From what I heard one of her men was sent to hand over you money for my debt.�

Anonymous

Fai only wished he could say yes, that he had killed that creature...
But to be honest, he had no idea, and so remained quiet as they walked.
And it quickly became apparent to him just how far he had run. Walking it, he was able to take in all the scenery, how the path just seemed to go on and on. How he had managed to run this he had no idea...
Speaking of, his legs, along with the rest of him, was incredibly sore. He was too tired to even protest the fact that Hayate was walking behind him instead of next to him.
He just didn't have the energy...

About half way through the trip, his wings dissapeared with the tinking of chimes, leaving just his torn shirt and the remnants of hundreds of stab wounds, still covered over by that strange medicine.
Finally, as dusk approached, they made it back to the brothel. Fai was about ready to just fall over and pass out right then and there, but he managed to seem alot more awake than he was.
Stopping, he turned to look back at Hayate when he spoke.
A soft smile came to settle on his tired features, and he gently took Hayate's face in his hands again.
"I know you were going to come back. I understand."

Sighing softly, Fai placed a kiss on Hayate's forehead before straightening and going back to the brothel door, throwing it open.
"Yes, I got your note. And it was Rain who helped me to find you. He followed the man that brought me the money to pay off your debt."
He felt something twist in his chest as he slowly made his way for the stairs.
"I accept the payment. You are no longer indebted to me."
Did that mean Hayate would now leave him as he had feared...?

Anonymous

I understand…

Hayate smiled faintly and followed after Fai. He stopped short from entering the brothel; the front gate slamming shut as the shock of what Fai said washed over him.

Free…from my debt?

Did Fai really mean it?

Hayate felt like cold steel hands were keeping his mouth shut.

Why not just ask him if that means you can leave?

I can’t. He already said my debt is paid off

I can…leave…?

But I don’t want to leave!

I don't want to leave Fai's side!

Hayate struggled to keep his emotions under control. Fai was going to kick him out; he didn’t need him anymore. If he wanted him to stay he would have at least told him he still has room here.

Room in his heart.

Then will it just continue like that? Both of them whoring their bodies out for money after all that has happened?

Hayate made his way up to his roomâ€"was it any longer his room?â€"and stopped short as Rain poked his head out of Fai’s room. The boy waved him over and Hayate came stopping right before the front door to Fai’s room wondering what had Rain so pleased all of a sudden.

“I knew you’d come back,� Rain said hugging Hayate out of the blue.

Kind of awkward.

“I knew Master Faivish would bring you back. Are you hurt?� Rain asked.

Hayate had to smile at that. Lord if there was any reason to stay it would be these two. Mostly Fai…because…

I know I love him.

Hayate’s face turned red at the thought and he looked away from Rain and then suddenly puzzled he asked, “Why are you in Fai’s room?�

“Shh,� Rain said slowly opening the door some. “We were suppose to clean his bed up…but,� he said motioning over to Fai’s bed. “I made sure no one did.� There was a wicked gleam in his eye. “Now Master Faivish can sleep with you again tonight.�

That deserved a hit over the head.

“Ouch!� Rain said rubbing his bruised head. “Why you do that for?�

Rain was still grinning.

But all Hayate could do was smile. In fact, boy Rain was pretty smart for someone his ageâ€"well pretty much the same age as him, and quite sneaky. He didn’t realize how of a good friend he did have and suddenly grabbed the boy and gave him a real hug. “Thanks Rain, I owe you one. For that and for saving my life along with Fai.â€? He patted the boy on the shoulder then and then walked back to his room, standing at the open doorway.

How long he lingered there he didn’t know. He looked at Fai again and then without even stopping to see if it was a good idea to ask he said, “I can leave now?�

No, not the question I really wanted to ask
…

He just was too…embarrassed to ask Fai what he really wanted to ask.

Anonymous

Fai wasn't sure what the silence meant, so continued up the stairs until reaching his room. He was looking forward to just collapsing on his bed and going to sleep. Of course, he knew he couldn't do that. He had to get ahold of that healer yet again, to make sure Hayate was going to be alright...
All that swept from his mind upon opening the door.
Blinking, he stared at his still-bloody bed, and shuddered at the thought. That blood...was a day old...
Ugh, he'd need to get a whole new bed at this rate...

Turning and leaving his room, he knew that only left him one bed to which he could go.
And it was Hayate's.
But at this point, he wasn't sure if he would be welcome...
Frowning, Fai went to wait in Hayate's room anyway. He wouldn't get any answers by avoiding the boy after all...
Sitting on the edge of the bed, he was nearly tempted to just lay down right then and there. Gods but he was tired...

He had nearly dozed off while sitting there, but he felt Hayate's eyes on him and quickly woke from his semi-doze. He watched the boy from his spot on the bed, but his stomach flipped at what he eventually said.
He could feel that squeazing in his chest again, and he quickly stood, turning away to keep Hayate from seeing his eyes. They would give him away...
He crossed his arms, the front of his shirt baggy since there was next to nothing left at his back.
"Yes, if you want, you may leave now."
His voice was a bit terse, almost as if he were forcing the words out.

Pathetic...
You can't even face him...
Fai closed his eyes. No, he couldn't...he couldn't face him...he couldn't let the look on his face sway Hayate's decision.
The boy had always wanted to leave, and now that there was no debt holding him back, he was free to do so.
And the thought made Fai's heart collapse in on itself, twisting painfully in his chest as he tried to hold his tongue, tried to not find some reason for keeping Hayate here.

Anonymous

No!

I’m not going to leave!

I don’t want to!

“So, this is how you want to get rid of me?� Hayate said feigning anger.

He wasn’t really that great at faking it.

Suddenly spurred on by determination Hayate ran downstairs and into the main hall where he knew that priceless vase owned by Peach was.

Oh yes that one.

The one some wealthy royal client once gave him some years ago as a birthday gift.

Heaving the thing into his arms he made his way back upstairsâ€"even with people stopping and staring and wondering why he was carrying itâ€"walked into his room and with one swift fluid motion, dropped the vase out of his window.

Leaning over the window he watched it as it shattered at the bottom.

Turning around to face Fai out of breath and breathing hard he said, “Well, guess I have to stay now. Pay that off and all.�

Grinning to himself he turned away and blushed, not really able to look Fai in the eye at the moment. After all it had been pretty obvious what he wanted to do and this time Fai actually might kill him…or worse…

Anonymous

Fai flinched a bit at Hayate's words, though it quickly dawned on him that it was fake anger that filled them. He turned to look back at Hayate, using his confusion to hide his true feelings, but just as he did Hayate was off, running from the room.
Startled, he took a step forward, wondering just what this was all about.
"Hayate...?"

He didn't have to wait long, for soon Hayate was back, hefting....
Was that Peach's birthday present in his arms!?
"Hayate..."
He began dangerously, and then his eyes nearly bugged out of his head as Hayate dropped it out the window.
"Hayate!! Have you gone out of your mi-"
And then all was made clear.
That boy...

Fai stalked up to Hayate and placed his hands on his shoulders, shaking him alittle.
"Hayate, you little fool. I wasn't kicking you out!"
But his anger was false. He was more exhasperated than anything.
With a sigh he slumped, letting his forehead rest against Hayate's.
"What am I going to tell Peach now...that's the second very important thing to him you've trashed..."
But despite his words, he was smiling tiredly.
"What am I ever going to do with you, Hayate? My little trouble maker..."

Anonymous

“You weren’t?� Hayate whispered looking up at Fai. He didn’t know if he was shocked or relieved, or well felt stupid.

Maybe all three.

“Oh, guess I should have asked if I could stay,� he said and he couldn’t help feeling elevated.

He wasn’t going to leave Fai. He didn’t care what he was doing or where he was at, just as long as he was with Fai.

But would he tell him that?

No.

But it couldn’t keep him from suddenly throwing his arms around Fai and pulling him towards him. He just wanted…to hold him. Even though he knew he might never get the courage to actually tell him how he felt one day. And even if they woke up tomorrow and went back to the daily grind of life and had different partners in their bed.

Hayate felt suddenly sick to his stomach.

At least he could have this much.

Even if it was just a little.

Hayate nuzzled Fai's neck,  the warmth of his body making him groan suddenly. His teeth teasingly nibbled on Fai’s neck. But just then his stomach growled and he said, “Fai? I’m hungry.â€?

Anonymous

Fai laughed softly at Hayate's words.
"Yes, perhaps you should have asked before destroying yet another priceless vase."
Honestly, could the boy obliterate any more objects of wealth??

Blinking, he was suddenly hugged close, and he let his own arms fall around Hayate's body. For some reason, he didn't think to question Hayate's change in behavior.
Then again...
He had the overwhelming feeling that the boy might have fallen in love with him.
You're in love Fai
He shook that thought free of his head. He didn't want to think about that...

A small shiver ran along his body, tingling gently, as Hayate nuzzled into his neck. His arms pulled Hayate closer as he groaned, the nibbling on the sensitive skin of his neck very appreciated. He sighed, feeling his body relax, until...
Hungry???
Oh shit.
Fai nearly jerked his head back, then laughed alittle nervously.
"Hungry for what I wonder..." He mumbled, rubbing at his neck where Hayate just moments ago had been nibbling.

"Here Hayate, lay down for a bit. I'll get some food brought up, as well as the healer. I want that bite mark looked at." Even as he spoke, he was leading Hayate to the bed. He was too tired to really force Hayate, but even still he managed to get him to the bed and hopefully at least sitting on it.
He knew how stubborn Hayate could be...

Anonymous

Hayate suddenly found himself too tired to really make any sense of anything. After all he didn't get any sleep last night.

He nodded numbly as Fai pulled away. What was that all about? And go get him something to eat.

But the next thing he knew he was stripping those gaudy clothes off (leaving the hoop earring on because it was sort of cool) and slipping naked under the covers, leaving just enough room for Fai to get in. His eyelids drooped wearily and he yawned, his hunger suddenly forgotten.

“Never mind Fai, I’ll get something in the morning,� he said through another yawn. “You can stay in here again tonight if you want.� He started scratching at the bite mark. “I think I’ll be fine, don’t worry about me.� He suddenly sat up in bed, allowing the bed sheets to fall to his torso. “You are staying the night, right?’

Anonymous

Fai blinked and had to stop walking when Hayate just started stripping down in front of him.
The boy had to be exhausted to do that...
Didn't mean Fai was opposed to looking, and he watched with unhidden interest. It was the sort of look Hayate would have hated were he awake and back on his guard.

He didn't have to be told twice that he could stay. He was already shrugging out of what remained of his shirt, kicking his boots off and wincing at how sore his feet were once they touched the wood floor on their own.
He decided it would be far too tempting otherwise, and so kept his pants on, already moving to sit next to Hayate.
He caught his hand when it scratched at the bite.
"Don't fret with it Hayate." He ordered, and took a moment to remember the elven paste. Grabbing the jar from where he had left it the night before, he got a bit on his finger and smeared it over the bite wound, hoping that, if anything, it would just make it heal up a bit faster.
He didn't like having to stare at two fang wounds in Hayate's neck...

Blinking alittle, he looked over at Hayate as he suddenly sat up again. But hearing his words, Fai simply smiled and layed down, throwing the covers over himself.
"Yes, I'm staying. Lay down Hayate."
He tugged the boy down gently, then yawned and let his own eyes close.
It was almost cruel...he finally gets to be in the same bed with a naked Hayate, and not only is he too exhausted and sore to do anything, but he knows Hayate is too tired to put up any resistance.
And that was alittle too close to consciously taking advantage of him.

Anonymous

Hayate smiled as Fai came to bed with him, and he watched him undress through a peek of one eye, a strange euphoria bursting inside him. He just felt safe at the idea of being with Fai like this, like nothing bad could happen to him again if Fai was with him.

Hayate closed his eyes as the day’s events swept over him.

Wow, what a day.

And here he thought he had been in love with Lydia, but no he had been in love with Fai all this time.

He was?

Was he really?

He knew he had said it to Fai, even though Fai had been asleep when he left. But…

But he couldn’t really express himself all too well. And well thinking about it. It wouldn’t end up well since they both were prostitutes. Any kind of feelings would just get in the way.

Or Lord, he had feelings for Fai!

This day was just getting stranger by the minute.

Of course he did. Why the hell was he so confused?

Because you can’t get close to men like Fai.

But you are close to him now.

Yeah but that's different.

How so?

Because...because...

Should just forget about all these emotions, forget you even thought you might have loved him. Better to be rid of it than live another day knowing Fai might have someone else in his bed, making love to him…

Hayate squeezed his eyes tighter at the thought of it.

Why does it bug you so much now?

Why the hell when I’m so tired I can’t shut my fucking head off?

Hayate realized without even thinking about it, his right hand had easily found its way onto Fai’s chest and he was tenderly caressing his skin as he lay there. He was too tired to care, to tired to move it. He just…didn’t care. This could be the last chance he had to be close to Fai like this. He moved in a bit closer and held his breath as he found himself pressing his body up against Fai's suddenly. He curled around Fai then, hugging him not wanting to let him go.

Just hold me a little longer. If there was any emotion he wanted to show Fai without words, that was the one.

Just hold me before tomorrow comes.

Hayate closed his eyes then; stifling the worry that he knew might be present on his face. He threw the covers over his head a little and felt his body drifting off to sleep.

His thoughts faded.

Fai was there pressed against him.

Warm. Protected.

There just was no way around it.

He couldn't live another day thinking Fai was giving himself to somebody else.

He would have to either stop being a prostitute or stop loving Fai.

He didn’t have any chance to think that over because by the time his leg had wandered over on top of Fai’s lower body, he was fast asleep.

Anonymous

As he lay there, slowly drifting to sleep, his body relaxed. And he was aware then of just how badly his body hurt. His chest and stomach were still covered in big purplish bruises, and on top of that tenderness, his stomach throbbed. Of course, he should have remembered from the first time he used his magick. It seemed to have a habit of backlashing him when he used it. The bones in his arms ached, again from his magickal energy.
He was such a mess.

What he looked forward to most tomorrow was taking a long, hot bath.
....With Hayate.

He was stirred slightly from sleep as something caressed his chest, to gentle to elicit very much pain. So there Fai hung, half between sleep and wakefulness.
That was until Hayate pressed himself against his bruised side, and pain burst across his ribs.
Struggling down a gasp, Fai's eyes snapped open, reaffirming the fact that Hayate was cuddling him. And speaking of cuddling...Fai's eye twitched with pain as the boy wrapped his arms around his sore torso, but again he managed to bite back any sounds of pain.
His luck was horrid...

Letting out a pent-up breath, Fai carefully shifted and wrapped his arms around Hayate. A grin appeared as Hayate partially covered his head with the covers, a strangely childish gesture. It was cute...
Fai was about to close his eyes as well when Hayate's leg tossed itself over his lower body.
Damn all this temptation...
With a sigh Fai finally did close his eyes, and tried very, very hard to not think about the body draped all over his own...