Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Y'ello. >)

Started by Anonymous, September 19, 2006, 01:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Shiny *points down* introduced me to this, and I am in LOVE. LOVE LOVE. :/ srsly, it's great to see a board that welcomes everyone. <3 Marry me. My name's Karm, I turn 19 in ..five days (?), and I can't remember when I started RPing. 6, 7 years ago? :o

Anonymous

I knew that Karm *points up* would love it here. The no-restrictions-on-age/skill/level are right up her alley in the main street of the capital city of Karmenland in Karmworld. And in five days she'll be as old as me.

And I will buy her a walking stick to prove it >) AND WE MET ON NEOPETS. I like saying that. It's ludicrous xD!

*Loves Karm* <3

Pssst - she's a really, really good roleplayer =O

PS: Karm, what would you have done if someone had posted before me? >)

Anonymous

Cried. Then pretended they were Shiny and made passionate love to their leg. No, I kid you. xD CRIED, THOUGH.

<3 My second intro thread today. >>

Anonymous

...*blinks* damn, I should have replied first! *cough* >_>

Welcome! ^__^ Nice to have you here! *throws flowers at you*

Anonymous

Lmao! Welcome, Karm! Nice to have ya. =]

Anonymous

Quote...*blinks* damn, I should have replied first! *cough* >_>

I'm sure we can sort something out. *Winkwinknudgenudge* >) Thanks ver' much for the warm welcome, you two! *squishyhuggywuggywuu*

Anonymous

Welcome! *has nothing cute to say*

Anonymous

Anonymous

HI! O.o; -gives you.....welcome......sunflower seeds because he doesn't have cookies or muffins or cool flowers like Draconian- u.u

Anonymous

*Snugglewuggles all the smexy welcomers* >) Thank  ye kindly, oh masterful and magical..er. ..er. Wives? *superquickmarriagetoanythingwithlessthan20legs* :OOOO HAIPERR.

Anonymous

Anything with less than twenty legs? For shame, Karm. I thought you didn't discriminate, but all along you've been a racist ;-;!!!! (What have centipedes ever done to you, eh?)

I think I read somewhere that Raquil is actually a husband, not a wife.

Also, I no longer feel speshul, and next time you propose, I might not accept! What do you think about THAT, eh?

*Smug*

Anonymous

Betrothed. It ain't a fully blown marriage yet. XD And yeah, I'm a guy. -remembers Draconian's post about the gender bizz and snickers-

Anonymous

Naw, silly, read Karm's post with greater care. She married you (and pretty much everything else) without bothering to ask.

She's fun like that xD

Anonymous

*Gaspeth!*

.So... Do we all have to have the wedding night at the same time or what? Because that'd be a lot of people jumping on one bed... And by jumping.. I mean really seriously jumping.. Sheesh! What other kinda wedding night is there? Pervs.

Anonymous

Of course we won't have to... jumping, you say?

Yes. We have to. Same night, we're all married to Karm now, must learnt to co-exist and whatnot.

*Grin of the probably semi-evil persuasion*

Anonymous

Aww... I have to live with people? D8 No fair.

Anonymous

*Looks at the wives and husband(s)*

Er... define 'people'? I suspect it'd be more like living in a zoo. *Feels outnumbered* A nice zoo?

Anonymous

Oh... A zoo's okay...!

I like zoos *remembers when she was in kindergarten(kindergarden?) and a goat ate her name tag* ;_;

Anonymous

Woah o-o! When I was on a class trip at the age of five, a goat ate the drawstring bit of my coat.

The things people have in common x3;;

Anonymous

So.. are the wives just wives to Karm or to each other, too?

(note - I cried when it ate my nametag because I thought I'd get into trouble)