Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

You Make Me Laugh

Started by Anonymous, January 28, 2005, 04:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Skye squatted at the end of the village. She sighed as she rested her back against a tree. Keelo 2-beated before her and folded his miniscule wings into flaps laying upon his back. Skye's eyebrow rose as she glared at him.

"Why you fowowing me?" she mumbled. Keelo just cocked his dial.

Skye just stood and trodded towards the market. She halted before a cart and glared at the man. "Hey little girl where's your Mommy?" Skye plopped to the ground as passersby stared at her in cold glares. The man just shrugged when she didn't answer and Skye grinned. Her petite hand rose and a white spark shot ouut of it and sparked the cart-owner's back. "OW!" he shreiked turning to search for the cause. Skye slyly stole a loaf of bread.

Skye grabbed Keelo and pulled him to an alley. She chuckled as gnawed on the bread and handed a piece to Keelo. "Go?" She said pointing to the street but he just glared at her.

Anonymous

Jayde sniffled as long sleeved shirt came up to whipe her nose once more. Her shift was 2 sizes too large and it hung off her arms atleast a couple 2 inches. Her hands sweren't seen as she placed them back on the rim of the fountain where she sat kicking her feet out and back lightly in her boredness. She missed her mommy, and she had no idea where she was. Lost... she mumbled lightly under her breath as her jade eyes teared up once more as sleeve reached back up to smear the wetness all over her little face. She kicked her feet way out infront of her before she tucked them back under her agian touching the fountain. Her eyes locked on the ground in front of her as she jumped down from her perch up on the fountain. She sighed lightly as sleeve came up agian to whipe the tears from her eyes. Her head was tilted downwards as her straight black locks fell into her face as she walked out into the alleyway by the fountain.

She huffled along dragging her feet lightly as she trudged into the crowd. She looked up at the big world around her as she ducked behind a cart as she smiled really big at teh vendor. He pulled a hand down to ruffle her hair as she beemed up at him. A customer then came by and his attention was off of her. Quickly she grabed two apples and stuck them in her overly large shirt and walked off calmly, the man so absorbed he didn't see a thing. She grabed her apple out taking a big bite of it, the juices running down her face as she made crunching noises and chewed loudly. She kept on walking on the streets sidewalks though she came across an alleyway and herd talking. Peeping her tiny little head around she saw a young person like her. Smiling she curved around into the alleyway and walked up to the pony and his little rider. Pulling out the other apple she offered it to the winged pony smiling.

Hello, I'm Jayde. And hello Mr. Pony. Aren't you a cutie?

Anonymous

Skye gaped at Jayde and cocked her skull. "Why you crying?" She said standing and stepping towards the other with slight skip. "Keelo." She whispered pointing towards the pegasus. "Me Skye." she said giving Jayde a smile to cheer her up and a hand to shake. This she learned from seeing her mother do it so many times when she greeted people.

Keelo whinnied and gladly accepted the fruit. "You want him?" Skye said with a sneer at Keelo. "He follow me everywhere!" she said wrinkling her nose. Then her expression changed abruptly and burried her face in Keelo's wiry tassels. "He cute though!" she giggled playfully into his nape. She yet again wrinkeled her nose and gaped at the pony. "Me no want you though!" she yelled at him ratherly ignoring the other.

Anonymous

<font color=darkred> The young boy walked along the edges of the crowed place, I didn't like it here very much. Sighing softly, my eyes were pointed downward watching the rock I shuffled along.  I happened to gaze up when I saw the pair. Smirking lightly, My digits were placed in my onyx leather jacket. Ibegan to grow closer and closer, then another came into veiw. I wasn't much of a people person.</font>

Anonymous

Jayde giggles at the girl in front of her as she smiled lightly. Stepping closer her shirt fell off one of her shoulders and she quickly pulled it back up. Smiling she reached out to stroke the pony talking lightly to him.
You very cute Mr. Pony. So why do you follow her anyways Mr. Pony?
She giggled at her hand as she thrust her own hand out though it was covered by her long green sleave. Smiling she pulled her hair from her eyes as they twinkled lightly at the other girl. WHere was her mommy? And where did she live? She kept smiling as she talked to the girl this time.
So where your mommy? Mine sent me here, though me wants someone.
She then twirled around hereing the boy at the end of the alleyway. Smiling she waved lightly to be friendly.

Anonymous

<font colo=darkred size=2>Stopping infront of the duo and the odd looking bird horse. My eyes were rolled in a weird way, girls how disgusting.  He shruged his shoulders a little, as he looked at the thing with wings.What is that?!
Cody sounded annoyed alittle, never seeing anything like it before. It was so desolate here, how he liked it really. I'm Cody.. His eyes were still looking at the animal, but his head was pointed toward the small one who had waved. He sighed once more, and looked at the giggling two. What was this, a circus? </font>

Anonymous

"Meanie!" She yelled out and hugged Keelo. "Me no likey him but you no be mean! He a pe-peg-pegisus!" She retorted angrily at the boy. Then she cooled down after shaking Jayde's hand. "Me Skye." She said to the boy.

She Momma. Keelo said to Jayde. And she need me.

"Momma gone." Skye answered. "A day wif wain, she left me when me was 3. Me sit under twee and she weft me." She just shrugged as if it never happened. "What about you?" she asked then turned to Cody. "What about you too?"

Anonymous

She nodded lightly to the horse as she understood what he ment. SHe wasn't daft in the head. Still smiling she turned to the boy whom had joined them though she glared as he said mean things. Just becuase he was older was no right for him to be mean about it. She folded her hands infront of her lightly as she looked at him meanly before saying harshily
You don't have to be mean Cody! I'm Jayde and you better be nice!
She then turned back to the duo that she had been talking with before he came along and smiled agian and spoke to the girl and then to the horse
I'm sorry, I know what its like....Mr. Pony says your his Momma and you need him. Mr. Pony I think your right.

Anonymous

Skye folded her arms and squealed. "And how would you know dat?" She then turned and wrinkled her brow at Keelo. "And if she's not lying, me no need you!"

Keelo shied and pranced farther from Skye. She then turned to Cody and crinkled her nose. "She's right!" Skye squealed at him, "You better be nice!" she pointed at his foot and a alabaster spark shot out of it. The girl turned and squatted against the wall. Her gold locks bounced as she plopped against the wall. Keelo pranced to her yet again and nibbled her shoulder.

Anonymous

<font color=darkred>Cody stepped back only to wince in pain, anger dwelled inside his small fragile frame. It would explode soon, but what would come? He sighed, Well I can't change my perseonality girls. I try, except the fact. Retorting harshly, he snarled lowly. His eyes showed a faint white, his breath began to get shorter and heavier. He zipped his jacket, and placed his hands inside. A smirk appeared pon' facials. No hard feelings about this love. He knew something was comming but slowly it crept. </font>

Anonymous

Sensing something coming Keelo draped his wing over Skye but Skye didn't budge. "What?" she demanded but she nodded. "Me can't either. Me throw temper tantrums. Pwetty scawy."

She rested her arm on Keelo's back and a alabaster spark twitched between them. The diminutive pegasus glared at the spark as he felt it flow through her and there was a slight static shock between them Skye began twiddling her finger through his wings' silky feathers. Someting's gonna happen. Keelo said to Jayde. I just get da feewing.