Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Free Sketches for Those on DeviantArt!

Started by Anonymous, October 20, 2006, 10:04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I am doing a project on DeviantArt that allow me to give away 10 free sketches (penciled and inked), to anyone who wishes. However, I still have four left so...I decided to advertise here for any takers... Here are the rules...

-------------

The first 10 ppl who comment on this journal will get a free drawing by me. But in order to participate and get the draw, you must copy and paste this text on your journal, and give 10 free pics to whoever asks as well. If you don't feel like don't even answer this journal. And yes, I will look in your journal before accepting your request, so no cheating.

If you decide to participate, leave your request in your comment in this journal. If possible, leave a link to the character or whathever you wish me to draw. That will make my life easier.

Again, I will only accept your request after looking into your journal to make sure you are participating as well!

RULES (change this to your own)

- No hentai. However, I will draw my own characters for you, if you so desire...And one more thing...NO yaoi or yuri. It makes me twitch.

-And one more thing...If you are the member of another art site/own your own, you may still ask for a sketch. However, you must send me a link to PROVE you shall participate as well. I will not draw anything for you otherwise.

-------------
As I said, sketches 7-10 are still up for grabs! You may look at my art at...

My DeviantArt Account

Please comment here or at my journal Here if you are interested.

Anonymous

I like the idea of getting a lineart/sketch, but i simply don't have time to give out ten myself.

Anonymous

Heh...That's all right...I am doing another prject of my own...Containing 52 cards...o_O