Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Sciol, God of all powerses!! - progress! -

Started by Anonymous, March 21, 2007, 06:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Tell me what you think of him 8D I drew over it in Photoshop, so, this is on paper as well... He's for a comic I'm making. (means that if I see anything remotely like him I will personally suck out your soul and eat it with my toast >[) I would like opinions on zomg does he look weird enough.
>_</) I've started colouring him, but, if you would like to practice colourin' you can use it, if you plan on posting it anywhere, credit moi. or hell, post it here.

Rhindeer

He.

Is.

The.

SECKS.

No, really, he is. O__O And all cleaned up with the lineart...man...and his scars...guuuh. He's hot. Very evil looking, but hot. And I am all very ober impressed with the anatomy and just the character design itself!

...I especially like his neck for some reason. O_o Bah! Me and necks. But yeah! Excellent job on him as you already know!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Wow....that is....

wow

Ok, i think that this is the best thing of yours ive ever seen.

Anonymous

heehee. Best part?

XD The lines look like crap at 100%. The piccy is only at 25%.  Also.. I'm afraid I'll have to agree with you. I think this is up there with my 'awesome' doodles too. >_</)

Anonymous

YAY! 1001 posts! and... PROGRESS! 8D Yaaaay!
No comments on his funny abs XD I tried and failed.

Anonymous

*Pets* Don't worry, he's supposed to look strange! Besides, for all his strangeness, he is awesome.

Him and Nescience have to have -something- in common XD

Anonymous

Y'know what Draco?

You're way too cool.

He's awesome.

And reminds me of a patchwork quilt.

Someone should nickname him Patches. =]

You definitely did a good job on drawing him, and I completely agree with Rhi about the whole neck thing. -likes necks too ^^'-