Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Spring cleaning!

Started by Rhindeer, April 10, 2007, 01:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

This is just a minor update. I've just been busily updating here and there around the site, tweaking stuff, nothing major. I updated the rules (no rule changes, I just reorganized them and clarified things), rewrote a lot of the Getting Started guide, and tweaked some things in the Legends and Lore section under the Earth's Cycle for clarity. Next on my list is to clean out the affiliates section and get to work on updating the species/races/religions of the site.

Also, I got us a new Oekaki Board since our last one sorta died. xD So go christen it, someone! Draw, draw!

I'm also currently working on a new layout for SotE, new look and all that. I don't know when it'll be done, but I'm hoping within the month, maybe sooner. I'm really, really sick of the current layout so...I'm really pushing to get it done as quickly as possible. ^_~
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa