Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

What ho!

Started by Anonymous, June 04, 2007, 03:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hey, all... I bish Lee.  Erm. Yeah.  I'm an intermittent RPer who seems to drop it at every major breakdown, I don't know why--but possibly partly 'cause I haven't had a good fantasy RP around for about two years.  Ever since good old Aubrey's Hero's Quest closed down.  ...Er. If anyone played there, I can't claim responsibility for some of these characters. They just... yeah. Are too fun.

Anyway... er. Hi.  Also, by the way, before Aubrey and Evie start teasing me for it, I apologize for any... oddness in my speech patterns. I'm reading P.G. Wodehouse at the minute and Bertie Wooster and Jeeves' speech patterns seem to be making their way into my head by osmosis.  ...Also the occasional British spelling.  (And yes, I'm American by birth and up-bringing. British at heart, though!)

And yeah. I'm in the process of... well, writing up a couple characters. Who have a big family. So. Um. Yeah. But for now... Hallo there and all that. Yeah.  Oh, and yes, I really do ramble like this--it's called Leeing. It deserved its own verb.  Okay, I'm going to shut up now. *Hides*

Anonymous

Hello hello! 8D

Welcome! ^_^ I can't think of much else to say other than YAAAY!!!! 8D FRESH MEEEEEAT! *licks*

Anonymous

Good Lee-Lee, what ho! *Pouncesnug*

Anonymous

Draconian: ...Yay? I think? *Grins*

Aubrey: *Squished* Oh god, I'm already infecting you with Bertie's speech patterns! Save yourself! ...Or not, because young!handsome!Hugh!

Anonymous

What-ho, good Leelee!  *pounce*

I blame you and Aubrey for me being here, btw.  Like I told her, if the Kaleasters are going to be invading, I need warned before Tyroshaun recruits his little cousin to join in on the fun.  Because then I can try to resist.

Anonymous

Sorry, Evie. I can't control him. Besides, he was acting like an ass earlier today, and... yeah. You know how that goes.

Anonymous

*sighs* Well, yes.  Alas.

Rhindeer

Whoo! Welcome, welcome! Aaand...

>_> No worries. I ramble a lot too. It's a DISEASE!

And I like it. I think. x3 Ahem.

And don't worry! Fresh meat...heh heh. It's a term of endearment around here! So is nibbling and nomming and, um...occassionally sprinkling seasonings on limbs and stuff. But you didn't hear that from meee~
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Of course I didn't hear it from you. *Amused look* ...Are you the person in charge of Serendipity? *Curious look* That's what Aubrey told me...

*Drily* And on the subject of rambling... believe me, I am the Champion Of Rambling.  And I mean hours worth. Trust me.  I can bring up proof. *Grins*

Rhindeer

Hehe, weeell...I'm partly in charge of Serendipity! Gold plays the king, but I used to be in charge of it and I know a lot about it.  

Oddly enough, I'm the site's creator and I'm not actually in charge of any of the kingdoms. xD But if you have any questions, I can answer!

Ahhh! Oh dear. Well, I'll just...take your word for that one! It'd probably be the safest route for us all!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

...Actually? If you're running the site, not confining yourself to one kingdom probably is a good idea. Y'know, not get involved in some of those messy day to day details and so forth. Delegation of authority and what not.  But yey. 'Cause... yesh. I have Characters To Be Joined.
Yeah. Take my word. *Grins* Or ask Aubrey.

Rhindeer

Yeah, that's what I thought too! x3 Plus it's a lot more fun to let all the other players have a chance and see what they do with the kingdoms! I really only ever take over if a player that plays a leader goes on hiatus, then I throw in a sort of "regent" to make sure everything stays in order. xD But other than that...

Oh man...poor, poor Aubrey, eh? xP

Anonymous

Aubrey deserves no sympathy.  She is a selfish, bitchy, mean person.

I love her like I love no other.  *grins*

Tally

Welcome, Lee!

I see you joined nobility. That's awesome! We are lacking in those. <3

Anonymous

Thank'ee very much!  And yes. *Grins* There was next to no nobility, so I felt justified in taking a strong foothold. *Shrugs* Not my fault if no one else wanted to play the duke who's got an interest in politics or his eligible son, after all. Just filling a hole. *Totally innocent. Really*

Besides... court politics are just /too/ wonderfully fun and conniving and... yes.

Anonymous

Lee? You scare me a little. And I mean that in the most loving way possible.

Anonymous

You've just realized this, love?  Lee's been scaring me with her love of court politics since I started hearing about Prejazdverse.

I have 'vril's opinion on the matter: "Yes, it can be interesting occasionally, but on the whole it's quite dull."

Anonymous

She actually used to be saner, you know. Something happened. I kind of think it's my fault.

Anonymous

Of course it's your fault, dear.  I used to be straighter, Lee used to be saner...

Anonymous

Maybe I should come with a warning label.