Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Uh... Hi.

Started by Anonymous, June 09, 2007, 04:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I'm new here, and I must say, I'm very impressed with this site.

It's really big, though... I probably won't post anything for a while until I feel at least a little comfortable with the mass of information to digest.
:|

I am totally looking forward to roleplaying with all of you!

Anonymous

Awwwwww! Ya hear that, guys? He's impressed! >w<

Oh, yeah. I GOT HERE FIRSTUMS! XD

Anyways, WELCOME! ^-^ Feel free to poke me, 'Kira, if you wanna RP once your comfortable (or when you decide to not digest the info)!

Rhindeer

Whoo! Hello! :3

Ahaha, yeah, it seems a lot of people are intimidated at first. But really, don't be afraid! It looks big but it's really not, I promise! Pretty much the best thing to do is just dive right on in, and the cool thing about the site is that if you aren't yet really used to it, if you're still rusty on a lot of the cultural stuff...you can just create a character who's foreign to it, too, and gradually learn that way. xD

Anyway! Welcome! Always good to see a new face...er...text? Yeah! xD

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Hey, welcome to the site! I'm fairly new here too, but, y'know, feel free to prod me if you need anything. The character you joined looks really fun, even from just what's on the join form. Really looking forward to playing with you too. ^^

Anonymous

Adding my own welcome to those above! And while it isn't quite as big as it seems, you can get away with focusing on one aspect of the site and gradually getting to learn the others.  Trying to digest it all was something I gave up on after the first fifteen minutes.

Be daring, and hope in the deep end!

Anonymous

When I first got here, man, I was so intimidated. In fact, the first time I saw this place I was so confused and intimidated I was like: "FORGET THIS!" and I quit.

But I came back. Everyone comes back to this place. It's just too awesome to come back too. And everyone is really nice so don't worry about the people and we'll help if we can! =]

Anonymous

You all are so very kind.   :?

As I am bored--who would roleplay if boredom did not exist?--I've decided to look up the more random information as it becomes needed.

In short, I feel like dragging poor Kahjhin into the fray.
Of course, I don't feel comfortable just jumping in, because... I'm afraid I'll get snapped at.  So... Um... what should I do?

Anonymous

The best idea is to post on the Search and Plot board with the news that you've got a free character.  You might want to mention where they are or something, or if there's any kind of person you'd like 'em to talk to, but that's the best way to get someone to RP with you without just jumping in.

Anonymous

I checked out Kahjhin's profile and I'd love to RP with him, if that's alright.

Anonymous

Also, I don't think anyone on this board is likely to snap at you. They're too fuzzy. ^^

(Yes, fuzzy. I said it. You all can get used to it. *Grins*)

Anonymous

That'd be cool, Twitchy, and thanks. *scampers of to look at characters*

... Er, congrats on being fuzzy, you all.  I suppose.
Some forums are kind of... grumpy, and it can be hard to just throw a character into the mix.

Rhindeer

x3 Yeah, we're not a load of grumpy-grumps here! It's all about the pretendy fun times with an emphasis on fun!

So yay for fuzzies! Haha!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Woohoo! Alright, I'll have a post up with you name on it sometime either tomorrow or the next day. :D

Anonymous

Shweet!  Looking forward to it.

Blergh!  I've lost my tablet's pen.  How will I draw now? ... T_____T
That bites.

Anonymous

So about that thread I promised you...

I finally started it. It's right here, all nice and shiny and waiting for your reply  :D .