Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Yet another newbie

Started by Anonymous, June 10, 2007, 04:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hello everyone. My name is Breathofflame, and obviously I'm new. You can call me Beth, or Breath, and I should let you know I'm excited to be here. This is the most intricate and detailed RPG site I have ever seen. And whoever drew the banner deserves a medal.
Anyways, hi. I hope I can jump in on the role play soon.
I also have a question. What are the rules about creating new species/races? And where would one go to do such a thing?

Rhindeer

*blush* xD D'aaw...wow, thanks! Heh heh, I drew/colored the banner and art stuffs around the site. :3

Anyhoo! Welcome, Beth! 8D Hope you have fun here!

As for creating new species and stuff, you're free to do that all you like, there really aren't any rules. You just, well, do it! xD You don't have to submit your race creations to the site, either, but if you've written up a lot of information about them and would like other players to be able to play as them, then you can submit your idea. :3 It's not mandatory, though!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

welcome beth.  have an awesome time here.

Anonymous

Welcome to the game. I look forward to playing with you. ^^