Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hello from the crazy girl

Started by Anonymous, June 12, 2007, 07:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Yah, so I was gonna make an angsty symbiote creature, and then I was trying to think up new races and then I was like llamas are cool. So I was going to make two characters, but then the llama was just too interesting. So here I am with a shapeshifting llama soldier, who isn't angsty at all. Has that ever happened to any of you?

Anyways, hi, I'm new. I'm an 18 year-old girl from Canada, and a university student. For anymore info just ask. :)

Also I've never really played a soldier before, at least not in play-by-post, so it'll be interesting to see how it turns out.

Anonymous

Well, I haven't had quite that, although I did once have two characters who turned out to be reincarnations of others, one who was supposed to be my focus and bouncy-crazy and is now lying by the side somewhere and is boring and quiet, one who was supposed to be an arch-villain and ended up simply awesome and snarky and his former-arch-enemy's best friend, and one who was supposed to just kill himself and not take centre stage.  Instead he invaded just about every game I ever played.  So.  Yeah.  Believe me when I say, I understand, I pity, and I sympathize.

And welcome. *Grins* Sorry, I ramble a lot, but I just felt I'd demonstrate that these character turn-arounds happen to us all.

And don't worry about seeming crazy.  We're all mad here anyway.

Anonymous

Ohhh, yeah. One of my characters was supposed to be a man-hating lesbian... and then she fell head-over-heels for some guy, and now cannot be pried away from him. One of them, the first girl's ex-lover, turned out looking exactly like a female version of her current-boyfriend, which was weird and totally unplanned. And... yeah, my characters run wild all the time. But if it helps, almost all the times characters do that to me, it ends up with some DAMN fun RP.

I really like the sound of your llama shapeshifter. Seems like they'd be fun to play with. ^^ And it's nice to meet you! Welcome to the game.

Anonymous

That is just way too awesome.

A llama shape-shifter? WHOSE A SOLDIER?

That rocks my world beyond comprehension.

Greetings, canadian, for I am teh Moose.

And, yeah. My characters do that all the time. The most bi-polar change ever happened to me was with my characters Ziarre and Toviel.

Toviel was supposed to be cool, awesome, y'know, the mysterius guy type. Guess what he turned into? A sex-craving, drug-addicted, alcoholic stupid klutz

Ziarre was supposed to be young, naive and sweet. Know what she turned into? A crazy, blood-lusting, foul-mouthed bitch.

-nods- It's ironic, but they're some of my favs, I must say.

Anonymous

Well, I did some research on llamas. Turns out they can be fairly agressive in-herd. And they even have guard llamas, mostly for flocks of sheep, so yeah llama soldier.

I made it a shapeshifter, because I didn't think anyone would let a llama be a soldier. Although goats have been made mayor, so it could happen.

Oh yays, I'm glad I'm not the only crazy one who can't control their character ideas. And hey, at least he's unique right? Until it catches on and becomes some sort of mad llama craze of course. :)

Anonymous

Oh, but then you could be the leader of the llamas!

...Hey, once a dog even became king. And then was assassinated by his courtiers. Oh, history.

Rhindeer

o/` Here's a llama, there's a llama, and another little llama, fuzzy llama, funny llama, llama, llama, duck! I was once a treehouse, I lived in a cake, but I never saw the way the orange slayed the rake! o/`

...Ahem. >_> *still loves Tal to death for showing her that*

Anyhoo! WELCOME! Hahah! That has to be the best thing ever...llama soldier...I love it. xD It's very unique for sure! Man, Serendipity gets all the weird ones! *cackle*

And oh man, yeah, I've had that happen a lot. xD I think the change was my character Hatame. When I created him he was going to be BAD. A villain so to speak. Evil and sadomasochistic and a murderer. HAH. That didn't happen. SOMEHOW he became perverted and playful and one of the goofiest characters I play. And I love him. He took me completely by surprise with that. About the only thing that stuck is he's a masochist, but even that didn't really stick because he was supposed to be a sadomasochist. xD

Sometimes I find characters just refuse to be written the way you'd planned and take a life of their own. <3 It's awesome. I love the unexpected, and it certainly does make for the best RP.

...A dog became king?? *googles!* Zomg. History. <3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Yes indeed. And they apparently arranged for a wolf to attack the castle's sheep, and then came in shouting for the king to defend the castle. And the dog went out and fought the wolf and was killed. ...The fact that they went through all that trouble to assassinate a DOG is what baffles me.

*Will stop with the geekery for now*

Anonymous

Yeah, they have llamas that guard sheep, but they're still herbivores and while they are aggressive and put up a fight, they still get savagely mauled by whatever is doing the attacking if they're not put off by the front.

-has done excessive llama research in the past because of boredom-

What baffles me is how the dog even became king.... Was his owner king, old and died and left it all to the dog or something? -scratches head-

Anonymous

I would assume so. I mean, it's the only thing that makes sense... (Like any of it makes sense.)

Anonymous

I think we'd rather have a logical reason why the poor little thing would have been king to restore some kind of faith in human intelligence.

...I'm thinking that in this case, we should just, y'know, stop.

Anonymous

I was only three years dead, when I told this tale! Come on, little child, listen to the safety rail............. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

-cough-

WELCOME!!!!! I have to go, or I'd go rambling on myself. XDD

Anonymous

*doing fancy clapping along with this* Welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome TOOOO you! Welcome, welcome TOOO you! Welcome TO you! Welcome TO you! Welcome, WELcome TOOO you! Welcome, WELcome TOOO you!--

*gets punched in the face*

((Has anybody forgotten the meaning of the word "welcome" yet? XD))

[/Robot Chicken influence]