Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

To Cyrus, from Kisa

Started by Anonymous, June 17, 2007, 07:17:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Exuberant script, slightly larger than normal, unnecessary flourishes and only a few sketches in the margins this time.

Dear Lord Medirein,

Once again I would like to express my gratitude for your company and aid last night. Arolyn is a wonderful brownie but she is quite too tiny to help anyone with anything! I am sure that if the trouble had gotten any worse, you could do much more damage with that sword of yours than just continually catch my eye!

Castle Serendipity is so far wonderful, and I would very much like to see you again. Please come visit tonight for supper if you can! Bring your dear man Maichello with you, too; I am still sorry that I did not have the opportunity to really introduce myself to him.

Thank you again, for all that you've done. I hope I have not given you any cause for feeling that things have changed since last night. They haven't, I promise! Please visit if you can; I will be spreading Arolyn's story today and it would go over much better if you were present as well.

And, of course, I dearly wish to see you.

Yours,
Lady Kisa Alberich

((ATF: I'll try to let you know when it would be best for Cyrus to come in again. Kisa is right now just getting out of bed so that wouldn't work. :)))

Anonymous

After reading the message Kisa's lady-in-waiting had sent to him, Cyrus replies that same moment with a short message of his own in eloquently written hand.

My dear Lady Kisa,

I'd be delighted to attend supper at the castle with you.  I'll be sure to taken my valet Maichello with me; poor fellow could use a more formal occasion to take part in instead of just drinking in the tavern below stairs.  I swear I feel that he may drink himself to death if he's not careful enough.  Anyhow you can expect me to show face.

With all do respect,
Cyrus