Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hello~!

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2007, 07:25:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hello! My name's Alice, and I just joined about ten minutes ago. ^_^ Saw your ad on LiveJournal and could not resist!

I've been an active role-player for over four years now. I love creating characters, acting out plots, and writing long posts.

Anyways, I'll be playing Holly Raine, a Carpathian, and really look forward to role-playing. <3 Lately it seems that there's a lack of good role-players out there. So, please, feel free to plot with me! I'm up for almost anything. ^_^

Anonymous

Hello, Alice! Nice to meet you (and yay, LJ people!). Can't wait to see you in the game. If you'd like to plot with me, I'm up for anything - I'm fairly new here too, so I'm really open to whatever. ^^

Anonymous

I'd like to add that Aubrey is really, really good -- I saw those closed posts with Rathnait and out of curiosity opened them up, and I was blown away! It's like a book!

You and Lee are going to be FAMOUS one day :o

Anonymous

Oh, wow, thank you! It's great to get a compliment like that out of the blue. ^^

Anonymous

Lee and I were PMing like mad a couple days ago, and she mentioned that you're pretty much her favourite person ever -- and since I really admire Lee's writing, too, I wanted to see if you wrote anything like it. :) And you do! Good luck on those books :)

Anonymous

Thank you again. (And being Lee's favorite person ever? Definitely a boost to my ego. And yes, her writing is totally awesome.)

Anonymous

*sings Alice in Wonderland for a moment*

Ahem...welcome! >w< I'm Kira! Please feel free to poke me anytime to RP with me and stuffums.

Welcome! I know you're gonna love it here!

=D Le gasp! You're playing a Carpathian? Thank goodness--we've lost so many of them in a short amount of time. It'll be good for the population! *uses laser pointer to point out population decline of Carpathians*

Anonymous

Hey, Alice! Welcome aboard.  And I'm glad you found the place--I've noticed that it can be hard to find a good, satisfying RP site for someone who's been doing it a while, but this one really is pretty fun.  And yeah.  Basically, welcome and have a cookie. *Hands one over*

Oh, and I'm Lee, she who is currently wallowing in Serendipity's noble class, so if there's anything you'd like to do with them, feel free to Poke.

And Kaldin? Aubrey's basically the one who taught me through RPing with her how to write, so she wins more than I do. (And you know you're my favourite person ever, idiot. *Thwap* Honestly...)

Anonymous

Oh, thank you everyone! =3 -Takes cookie- I hope my writing is up to your standards...from what I've read, you have some amazing role-players here!

And, hurray for Carpathians! >3